OS

Who is the most jewest?

W10, other OS don't send screenshots of what you're doing to homebase

MS Doesn't give me anything I want..
Apple doesn't offer nor security not privacy
gnu+lin is giving more that enough

jewgle wins

That evil penguin

Redhat. They took something literally free as in freedom, blasted it with assburgers and rebranded it as the cool new hipp super professional workstation OS while charging literally hundreds of dollars for something they forked off of github

Chrome and Steam. I have to constantly tell my friends to not use them, and I point them to Firefox and GOG.

penguin, look at that nose

But that *CUTE trustworthy penguin is free, and doesn't steal your data which means it doesn't earn shekels

except *buntus penguin
that mofo is no good

intel and amd for installing nsa backdoors into every modern chip

And what kind of data exactly Steam steals?

>freedom
funny how linux guys use buzzwords like SECURITY, PRIVACY and FREEDOM when selling linux, but later that day, they're shitting on RMS, FSF and GNU

so, I guess the winner is tux

This.

>what is DRM
Your games.

> Steam
> tell my friends to not use them
What?! But my games! Dude, you're insane.

W10, then Apple ecosystem, followed by Google.

And still there is no single Linux distro that would fully support reproducible-builds.

I can agree on firefox, but why the fuck should people use GOG instead of steam? I just took a look and it doesn't seem to offer any major games, no GTA, no Battlegrounds, no Dead By Daylight, no H1Z1 etc.
It just looks like a huge collection of shit tier indie games.

Neither does it seem like any less of a botnet, GOG has their own proprietary gaming client as well.

Leave your godamn friends alone and let them use steam, maybe they want to play actual games and not indie trash.

Botnet isn't enough of a reason to justify switching to a service with a much smaller and lower quality selection, sorry.

Because of DRM? Why would you need a launcher client and an internet connection to confirm you own the game and to actually play it when you can get a game from GOG for free and install it anywhere? If Steam provided DRM-free games it'd be fine. The way it currently works you don't even own the game. And if steam ever shuts down or decides not to provide their services to you, you lost all your games and can't do shit about it.

>GTA
>major game
Maybe if you're 12.

>witcher, mount and blade, heroes 3...
>indie trash
All opinions discarded.

> heroes 3...
> >indie trash
U w0t

Jewgle doh.

They were even founded and still lead by two literal joos.

and a poo in loo.

Not yet. Getting anything fully reproducible is a gargantuan difficult task even for relatively small amounts of code. As far as I'm aware, tor has been reproducible for a while now.

That's what said

>steamos
>stealing data
ah I see we are dealing with a child