I recently installed windows 10 and am now plagued with update popups...

I recently installed windows 10 and am now plagued with update popups. I've tried deleting temp files from the settings menu but Windows just redownloads them again. How can I stop Windows from connecting to Microsoft's servers?

Other urls found in this thread:

download.microsoft.com/download/f/2/2/f22d5fdb-59cd-4275-8c95-1be17bf70b21/wushowhide.diagcab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you just update your system? I've never seen that window because I regularly update all the shit.

I don't trust Microsoft, at all.

Why did you install windows then?

yet you have their OS. how dumb are you

Because I didn't find Windows 7 that bad and wanted to try Windows 10 to see what it's like for myself.

spread your asscheeks for Micro$oft or buy a mac

If you don't trust Microsoft at all, stop using your products.
Literally install Gentoo, or any other Linux distro.

s/your/their

spread your asscheeks for Micro$oft or buy a mac.

R E T A R D

Take a break from fapping and update your OS user

Literally never had one

Well that's just bully for you and everyone else who felt like stopping by to tell me not to use Windows at all instead of answering the question.

What I would like to know is why you haven't installed version 1703 to begin with

Thanks mate.

>I recently installed windows 10 and now Microsoft has private ownership over my asshole and they can stretch it and dump their cum in it whenever they want

Sounds to me like you're getting what you deserve.

download.microsoft.com/download/f/2/2/f22d5fdb-59cd-4275-8c95-1be17bf70b21/wushowhide.diagcab

SEPARATE tool is needed for this. Welcome to modern windows.

so you can get raped 10X as hard by apple? just install gentoo

>Not using ltsb
It's your fault

why are you installing shitware?

Seriously, get a decent OS.

Fine then. Block Microsoft's update servers in the hosts files. Not rocket science.

How did you install it? There were some apparent rollout issues so you're probably at a pre-Creators update version from the installer and now your system wants to update to that

He installed literally the only possible os out there for a desktop computer that works.

He is just retarded because he listens to the whole bullshit people write here.

Updates are necessary.

People complain about android phones with no updates. People complain about windows having updates. People are plain retarded.

Well, unlike Microsoft, Google's trustable, so

>he didn't install LTSB
wew lad

Go back to 7

so you don't trust microsoft
but you use their operating system?
and somehow not updating is going to make it any better?

>How can I stop Windows from connecting to Microsoft's servers?

disconnect from internet