What's the deal with Turkey and Turks?

what's the deal with Turkey and Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalbay.news/news/1055332-life-was-better-under-saddam-hussein-iraqis-say-tony-blair-and-george-bush-destroyed-our-country-they-are-the-devil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t*rks are apes

t*rks are cockroaches

They are very nice people, I just wish they would admit to being Arab.

we are not looks like this idiot greek

Can't in2 civilization
Masquerading as human s

Some of them look european.
However, i heard they are generally big cunts full of delusions and wife-beaters

Why are turks always posting their faces and body parts in order to try to prove they are not arabs?

How else can we prove dumb ?

See what I mean? They look just like me.

>How else can we prove dumb ?
>dumb

kek

The question is,
Why do you need to prove?

Turks are good folks, aside some of them adopting that shitty jewish racism

They literally think they're white and European.

capitalbay.news/news/1055332-life-was-better-under-saddam-hussein-iraqis-say-tony-blair-and-george-bush-destroyed-our-country-they-are-the-devil.html

google image search.

The few turks I've met were kind, the merchant ones are a bit weird and fit the jew stereotype though. The white ones were surprisingly tall (2m)

frankly you lads need to fuck off

especially (you)

that is a european meme, very very few people here actually think that

nope no one thinks that seriously. you think that when we say we are not arab. also no one cares about european union it's just our governments trying to find something to milk.

Why mehmet looks like koksal baba

Turks are damn fine fellows when you are in a fight and need help

What is strange?
baba looks like own ancestor

Thats where his fighting spirit come from

Those aren't turks they're Iraqis from erbil which would make them Kurds. Even the writing in the background is in Arabic script.

That picture was taken in Diyarbakır, literally Kurd capital. They're Kurds protesting the pkk kek.