Bless the Japanese people for creating 7-11

Bless the Japanese people for creating 7-11
t. American visiting Taiwan

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/7eleven-compensation-wage-bill-may-top-100-million-20160408-go1eo7.html
discord.gg/dPzrc
baka.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I said the same thing in Thailand, and the 7/11s are somehow even better in Taiwan I hear.

>creating
Nope.

7-11s are amazing here. Literally a store every few blocks

Why you dont go to local convinient store lol
American generally have this tendency though.Going abroad but still loving going to their chain store.

nothing appreciated as it should be.

>7-11 shilling on an anime imageboard

Thats because your shit stores are full of poisoned food

when i visited japan, i often found it hard to find a normal supermarket nearby. if i had the opportunity i would choose them of course, but often the 7-11/family mart/lawson was just much more convenient. plus the opening time is just awesome. get a noodle soup, onigiris and a strong at 3 o'clock? got me.

It is hard to believe that an American guy's selling ice ended up a Japanese retailer that has franchises in SEA countries.

But 7-11 was an American company bought out by the Japanese

7-11 is American.

>air conditioning
>cheap good food and drinks at the ready
>關東煮
>fucking sells beer on display
I miss it already.

I always went to Hi-Life because 7-eleven was further away from where I lived

I liked hi- life better tbqh

I also liked the heinikens on sale there, its like half the price here in Canada

Also stinky tofu is the best food on the planet

that used to be the only retail store where i can buy steam wallet.
now it can be found in other retail stores.

Is this gonna be a thread about things from our countries that became insanely popular overseas? I like those threads

baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/7eleven-compensation-wage-bill-may-top-100-million-20160408-go1eo7.html

FUCK 7-11

Jap 7-11s are amazing, much better than shitty Family Marts or Lawsons.

If in Japan these can be said local store.
I guess you are saying there is no store like that one elder grandma is managing,these stores are all selectioned by large capitals already.

discord.gg/dPzrc

>baka.com.au/
FUCK THE WORDFILTERS

Give me one good reason why I should.

Can you imagine working at a busy Family Mart?
That sound that plays whenever someone goes through the doors would drive you up the fucking wall

7/11 is the best convient store around, especially in college when most places closed at 11 and they were open 24hrs. I can only assume that the japanese 7/11s are higher quality than the american ones.

>that black guy from the british it support show and the ant-man dude visited finland a week ago
>they went to a burger king

Japan has more 7-Eleven locations than anywhere else in the world
also owned by Japanese so...

Fuck, now I miss Japan.

I remember going out past midnight to a convenience store 80 meters away and buying some snacks to eat while playing mahjong online with friends. Really convenient.

siwa is better :DDD

The original 7-11 Japanese franchises followed the same rules as its Texas counterparts

are you a Japanese BR?

> dat tuna onigiri

Fugg, I miss japan :(