Is anyone on Sup Forums dating another race? Wondering

Is anyone on Sup Forums dating another race? Wondering.

I'm tall white with blue eyes and blonde hair and I'm dating a South Korean looks like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc6ucIkPgus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am typical turk, and fuck /not date/ lot of scandinavian girl
this girls love turkish dick really

I'd date someone not of my race as well. Too bad Asians have small dicks.

Why the fuck do you cucks keep making interacial threads go to Sup Forums
Where is the easter guy

i'm half italian half portuguese and i'm dating a japanese-brazilian girl (lots of them in São Paulo)
it's pretty common desu, and I've studied alongside lots of japanese so they don't feel foreign to me.
where do you find scandinavian girls in turkey? I had a webm where turkish police officers beat up an old bald turkish guy who was fucking a russian MILF in a park.

It is hilarious how yellow fever user obssess over korean female celebrites when there is literally zero instances of a korean celebrity with a non-Asian.

That isnt the case with White female celebrities however ...

Istanbul one of the most popular tourist areas of the city in the world, especially asian and european

I'm dating a half mexican girl

would never guess she's a M*xican though

I'm dating T*rk.

In Korea, Korean males are celebrated for dating White girls like Beenzino

You have to be mentally challenged to refrain yourself from dating a person who attracts you just because you dont share the same ethnical background.

Plus it's not like everyone has to act like the perfect stereotype of their races
lot of black girls I've met had an "european" mindset, couldn't differentiate them from a white broad personnality wise

In Korea, White supermodels like Barbara Palvin admit their love of Asian boys

"I am really attracted to Asian men". Go to 1:00 in the below vid :
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc6ucIkPgus

SJWs are raiding us. Brace!!

makes sense. are you a devout muslim or secular? because devout muslims can't sleep aorund, right?
that's some top notch cherrypicking right there. I could post a hundred pictures of Emma Watson with white guys, but it isn't worth my time.

Dude i dont think even Sup Forums cares about girls dating asians

>youtube.com/watch?v=Uc6ucIkPgus

It's just one guy from reddit. He's been doing this for like 5 years already.

>I could post a hundred pictures of Emma Watson with white guys

Are you stupid or something? Emma and the Asian guy dated for almost 3 years and lived together in NYC together.

because asians grow up into smart, polite and useful members of society

unlike nigs

do you leave your house often? it seems you're really out of touch with reality.
east asian men are only above southeast asian and indians in terms of dating. there are exceptions, of course, but that's the truth.
if you really want to trigger any Sup Forumstard, spam BMWF couples, it's way more effective.

we have not non-secular people in Turkey, Istanbul like a Turkish architectural, european culture city. most of citys turkey like this.

i'm going to post only one pic and leave this thread, you're either trying to bait everyone or, worse, you actually believe that.

I can't understand what you said.

>i'm going to post only one pic and leave this thread

I am going to leave this too. How does Emma dating a White guy change the fact she dated an Asian guy for 3 years? FYI : He was the rebound after she broke up with the Asian guy and they were together for less than 2 months.

And? What's the problem with that? White girls can date whoever they want. Why should that concern me?

Walking in Central Park togehter

Go back to /r/AsianMasculinity

this

OP posted a korean female celebrity and made up some stories. I informed him and I will inform you also that there are literally ZERO instances of korean female celebrities with a non-Asian. And then I will inform you again that plenty of White female celebrites are / with Asian men.

Here is Ronda Rousey with her Asian boyfriend who she dated for like 4 years/

Emma is a disgusting feminist SJW

Sure, what's wrong with that? Is that supposed to bother me? Good for them. Date whoever you want.

OP here

I dont care what you do
white women are ugly

Why does clebrity status matter. I i've met Korean girls dating my friends who are white. What are you trying to imply?
Cultural expectations are a lot more heavy on females in Korea than on boys. If your parents are racist fucks, your not gonna date some cute foreigner cause you can disappoint your parents.

I've met korean parents. You walk in their homes and it feels like a Nazi is hidding behind the drywall. I fucking hate Korean culture.
I love that puss tho.... damn.