Comic book maker Marvel has revealed a 15-year-old black girl will be donning the famous armour of Iron Man in an...

>Comic book maker Marvel has revealed a 15-year-old black girl will be donning the famous armour of Iron Man in an upcoming episode of the series.
>Civil War II sees Tony Stark hang up his boots to be replaced by Riri Williams, the company said.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36731596

what does int think of diversity for the sake of diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
racialreality.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/african-iq-and-the-flynn-effect.html?m=1
time.com/4394478/iron-man-riri-williams-tony-stark/
vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care because i'm not an autist that gets triggered by cartoons.

>Genius IQ black girl

This is the most unbelievable part of the marvel universe

/Thread

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

who cares, they themselves release statistics which show that no one's buying the forced shit except for female thor for some reason

at some point some exec will just cut the cord entirely

the neckbeard writers of the stories also have massive teeny boners for any female characters so it's not a surprise the women characters take over as they lose their childhood interest in superheroes and are just interested in looking at fertile women anymore

>Chanda Chisala

It saddens me, because rather than create new characters, Marvel must pander to the SJW crowd.

Why does it always have to be black? Why not asian, latino, arab, ect.?

racialreality.blogspot.com.au/2011/11/african-iq-and-the-flynn-effect.html?m=1

You're on Sup Forums stop deluding yourself that you're better than the other autists.

oh and I read a bit further and he pushes his claim by claiming overrpresentation of black students at elite schools

only things is it's widely publicized that you get in many, many times more likely if you check your ethnicity as black and less likely if asian

Because SJWs hate Asians.

It's often the victim hood culture which they pander too.

They replaced captain Britain with a hijabi south asian woman. I guess it all depends on who are seen as the biggest victims in your society.

time.com/4394478/iron-man-riri-williams-tony-stark/

>I think what’s most important is that the character is created in an organic setting. We never had a meeting saying, “We need to create this character.” It’s inspired by the world around me and not seeing that represented enough in popular culture.

Doesn't sound like it's for diversity's sake. More like this was just something the writer wanted to do.

Also you don't have enough places to discuss this?

You know Sup Forums and Sup Forums exist right?

I was prejudice with Star Wars 7 at first but the movie came out ok,
so I'll try to be cool with this

we may see a genderfluide wolverine soon.

not that it isn't a retarded argument to begin with, which I forgot to point out

You sure about that? We're not the ones freaking out over a Canadian comic.

Yes but he's also referring to the fact that African Americans tend to do shit.

But yes, I won't deny the fact that Asians get it tough.

I should know.

Iron man is a shit character 2bh
They tried to do this on Spiderman and failed hard.
Also
>riri
Why do blacks come up with such meme firstname ?

lol yes because ironMAN organically became a woman for no particular reason.

Who gives a shit it's fucking comic books lmao grow the fuck up

I don't see anyone freaking out here. I do see an autist getting mad at people discussing it though.

Finn was best boy.

fuck off you're one of those types of asians likely to browse /hapas/ or something

go kill some white people unlike elliot, make your online friends proud

///////thread

How does she fit that much hair into the helmet?

we wuz etc etc

>what does int think of diversity for the sake of diversity?
this place is full of subhuman shitskins

Eh, it's a franchise i watch when i don't want to think, not overly bothered although don't know how a 15 year old girl can pull off the iron man persona, seems like it could be pretty damaging for such a successful brand

But in Star wars 7 there was no reason why the main character had to be of any race or gender since he was a new character there was nothing in the universe restricting him being black or male. In this case though making ironman a 15 year old black girl is a bit odd and out of place.

It specifically says she won't be called Iron Man. Do you even read what you post?

t. chang

black magic

Nice straw man and ad hominem.

Pity that I am neither. I just know that Asians tend to cop a lot of shit.

this is Sup Forums you retard

I'm also black

Except she's a completely different character.

They're not changing Tony Stark's name and history to be that of a black girl.

fucking wakfu bringing in the frenchies

>comic book
literally who gives a shit lmao

>subhuman shitskins

Them changing her name doesn't invalidate anything that I said.

>dying media tries to be edgy to get people to read it
Wow its fucking nothing

>Marvel too lazy to write new characters
>change known ones to make some shekels at release
>character is forgotten then due to abysmal sales
Rince and repeat.

that just proves my point more. If it wasnt for the sake of diversity they would have simply made a new franchise based on this story not completely change ironman

It does. Your whole argument is "Iron MAN."

we wuz ironage n shizz

Diversity for the sake of diversity is pathetic; but fuck it, it's Iron Man, so who cares?

Chill out ching ching

Well okay then, my nigger.

No it wasn't. My whole point was that the fact that they took IronMAN and changed him in to a woman coincidently at a time when sjws are getting a lot of coverage in popular media makes his whole "the idea grew organically" argument clear bullshit.

at least it isnt spiderm- oh wait

They didn't "completely change Iron Man," Tony Stark still exists.

Are you baiting?

So is this a result of low funding in the arts in public schools or a result of sjw's? The new stuff I see in CN looks absolutely shit tier

Couldn't give a fuck about Spiderman either desu.

>image.jpg
>t. subhuman on an iphone
time to gas yourself

At least in that universe the white Spider-Man died. The mantle was up for grabs.

See

Das waycis

Dude this is not the frist time marvels did it
Thor is a woman
Captain america is black
Spiderman is latino
The woman thor kissed captain america's black friend
And so on
Marvel comics is dying and they are trying everything to get some readers

He isn't wearing the suit, it literally says she will take his famous armour

no but i'm obviously talking to someone with an IQ of less than 60.

Comicbooks have gone downhill and are trying to appeal to minorities to stay relevant.

Too bad for them thst most minorities don't read comic books.

Let them die

yes and now mary jane and gwen stacy get BBC'd

SJWs. Artists would be too busy studying history and laughing at SJWs.

>time to gas yourself

Hence "what does int think of diversity for the sake of diversity"

Oh i thought you didnt know that Marvel is doing this kind of shit for the last 5 years

No, because Miles is bi. He didn't slam either. Not to mention Gwen is dead in that universe.

where are the heroes in comic books, why do these thieving brutes always RAPE

>image.jpg
>fedora pic
>my first day on 4chin

Sshhh, go back to sleep. Nothing is happening.

Haha get a load of this fucking leaf

But seriously who cares, it might even inspire some blacks to become scientists and sheet instead of going around shooting each other and getting shot by police

nah this is just one example of a continuous trend that I am interested in seeing what people think about.

It might inspire them to study chemistry to make drugs, but that's best case scenario.

Why are you Canadians always triggered?

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

>But seriously who cares, it might even inspire some blacks to become scientists

You don't become a scientist with an IQ of 85.

Mate it's diversity as a desperate attempt to remain relevant in a world where teenagers are glued to their phones not comics, i.e. diversity for profits sake.

Marvel was lucky to get people to like those movies, if they didnt i'd expect them to be pretty much dead by now

>diversity for profits sake
at this point they stir controversy for any attention they can get, they are clinging to their movies for dear life

I'm not going to waste my time with your vocaroo.

>triggered
Did you learn this buzzword on youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

See

Why do Aussies keep posting this vocaroo of an Australian pretending to be a North American pretending to be an Australian?

White spiderman is still going and selling
Latinomosexual spiderman is in the Ultimate universe, which is the one for babies (the other is for teens)

>proving my point Sup Forums is full of retarded inbred nonwhites

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

I'm pretty sure by now they know that these changes don't bring up profits though. I don't think any sane person would suddenly change their mind on a franchise because they made the main character a black girl.

Oh good, sick of having to pay 50+ for a decent roll.
Do you feel better for getting that off your chest m80roo?

Even Scooby Doo has gone homo.

>an entire nation needs to be told not to sleep on the road

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

>I don't think any sane person would suddenly change their mind on a franchise because they made the main character a black girl.
True, but that won't stop anybody from trying pathetically anyway.

interesting! what does this imply? are whites naturally more intelligent than asians but less driven by education?

lol don't you have similar bullshit with your natives though?

Where do orientals fit on this whole iq dick waving contest then? Because pol then moves on to nigger tier dick size
arguments, or muh creativity which is easily disproved by patents filed.
Yeah people definitely getting bored of the avengers shtick, as controversial an opinion as it is i know a fair few that even preferred the clusterfuck that was batman vs superman over capt. America

>Abo communities = an entire nation
Why do Canadians always, always have the weakest bants?

But isn't it a little shocking that such a small group of vocal people can influence big companies in to making these changes?

Its such an immature idea, let me take this recently well known Caucasian Rich Adult Male and have someone exact opposite take up his mantle

I'm not sure. The interesting bit is how the poorest whites outperform the richest blacks.

Sauce ?
Pls be lesbian Velma

>Where do orientals fit on this whole iq dick waving contest then? Because pol then moves on to nigger tier dick size
>arguments, or muh creativity which is easily disproved by patents filed.
Where do you fit on this contest? Somewhere near the bottom. Look at the chart you retard.

But the new Ms Marvel is Paki though

When the majority rejects you, you try for the minority.

Our natives are depressed drunken glue sniffers.