Are you Americans excited for this criminal running for president?

Are you Americans excited for this criminal running for president?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/israelis-watch-bombs-drop-on-gaza-from-front-row-seats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least she's not Bernie

I would cheer if she were guillotined.

Lets just say it could be worse...

Absolutely not JewBro, I'm hopeful she won't win though.

>literally electing NA Dilma.

Why?

Are you guys / ready for hillary / ?

I am afraid she might win thanks to the electoral vote, cause popular vote is worth shit basically...

No

No, she has the popular vote. Electoral vote only matters within a less than 1% margain

Is Shillary literally the female Nixon ?

>ruthless and power hungry
>secretive
>breaks government rules when its convenient for her

Also Israel bro why do you guys care ? Aren't you guaranteed US support no matter what ?

Nixon was based so no

What about Al-Gore than?

Nixon was based, and I care because with her in charge stuff can get fucked up... We have enough of a headache from cleaning up the shit Obama and Kerry left here, and we're still suffering from it today

>independent democratic institue in tel aviv university
>democratic

Kek

He had less than 1000 votes more than Bush and had failed to secure a majority in several states prior to failing in Florida. That was one case where the electoral college did its job.

>We have enough of a headache from cleaning up the shit Obama and Kerry left here, and we're still suffering from it today

Really what problems did Obama cause ? Not giving you guys enough money ? Not going to war with Iran ? Or are you going to blame Palestinian terrorism on them trying to restart the peace process ?

Also Nixon had quite a few anti-semantic drunk ramblings caught on tape.

this campaign slogan gets me every time
/ready/ as if it were an inevitability

It is, and we have known it for years. Hillary was elected years ago by the elite.

Taking money with his fucked up healthcare shit that amounts to a massive tax on the working poor and much of the middle class and that has raised the cost of insurance for most people.
Doing almost nothing to deal with serious foreign issues and threats just like Bill Clinton did before him.
Obama's actions and lack of actions will rear their heads under our next president same way it did with 9/11 and a collapsing economy Bush wound up dealing with immediately after Clinton left office.

God she even looks unnatural on her own website. Is she like a robot or something ? ( Is Hillary a femanon ?)

>Taking money with his fucked up healthcare shit that amounts to a massive tax on the working poor and much of the middle class and that has raised the cost of insurance for most people
Wew, what about not having companies drop your insurance anymore there laddie?

>mfw it's my turn for the presidency but some Chad named Donald Trump takes it from me

We were making progress until the Palestinians decided to go batshit crazy, and who do Obama blame? Us obviously...
He makes it hard for us to get financial support and any move that BB makes is instantly rejected by Obama and his cronies...
They renew trade and some relations with Iran even though Iranian peasents and leaders still call for the extermination of US and Israel...
Btw, every single time that the Palestinian people are getting ahead with the negotiations (that is, when that miracle happens) they start doing lots of terrorism acts and for what? And when Israel rightfully retaliates, we are to blame....
Buttom line, the world has to understand we are not their big sister, we are not responsible to them, we have the right to act in line with our interests (especially as they arise from our expansive experience with arabs) and we honestly dont give a shit if they fuck themselves up, it is their problem, we are not their custodians...

>60% white
>woman leader

ITS OVER

Why is she incapable of acting like a normal person in photos ?

Shes like a female ted cruz

>A problem involving 2 parties
>why is it that when we can't compromise we get 50 % of the blame

Just fucking die already
Free Palestine
t. voted for Obama
fuck you

>any move that BB makes is instantly rejected

Name one move BB made for peace

Protip: You can't

Maybe you should stop building settlements on and that isn't yours.

I love seeing people attack Israel desu

Daily reminder: In 2014 during Israel's bombing of Gaza, Israelis literally were eating popcorn and cheering as their military bombed Gaza.

nytimes.com/2014/07/15/world/middleeast/israelis-watch-bombs-drop-on-gaza-from-front-row-seats.html

>Last Wednesday night, as he stood on a hilltop outside the Israeli town of Sderot and watched the bombardment of Gaza on the plain below, a Danish newspaper reporter snapped an iPhone photo of about a dozen locals who cheered on their military from plastic chairs while eating popcorn.

I was cheering t.bh
I fucking hate Palestinians

t. Israeli

>t. Israeli
this board has flags. we can see.

burgers are going to get enriched the shit out of them with so many migrants... glorious

You can't be worse than niggers

>can't compromise

We accepted any terms that were given to us by the UN so long as it would mean establishing a state for us, they refused all attempts

We gave the entire sini peninsula to the Egyptians when we made peace with them, and we also made peace with jordan

In the 90's, they were given the Oslo accords, which was a huge win lose situation for them, but they haven't done nothing with it...

In 2000 Ehud Barack promised them the entire west bank and more and they refused (????)

We entirely withdrew from gaza, leaving them a few factories to jump start their economy and they destroyed them completely

We afford them to build a dockyard in gaza and they refused. Instead, they thought it would be a shame if the Zionists would build themone,so they built one themselvesthey, and it completely detached and swam away in a storm...

We continue to support the gaza strip and the west bank with impressive humanitarian aid and we continue to supply both of them with water and electricity FOR FREE (tax payers in Israel pay for that)

They work in our facilities because we pay good money and they have no where to work in the west bank...

We try and maintain peace in Jerusalem between them and extremists on our side, but their regular people (not only their extremists) continue to throw rocks and stab us...

from what i've read, it seems nothing can be worse than niggers, nothing!!...seriously though, i'm not happy about what's going on, things are going to get messy if da cunt wins.
As a side note, yeah, we've got many cholo scum and drug dealers that we'd be quite happy to gas the shit out of them; sadly, it is cruel to even mention such a thing despite them having committed awful crimes..oh well. hope things don't get to that point, burger chan

Because he ain't a pussy, he doesn't act with peaceful gestrures when they dont deserve it...
Also, he was happy to sign a cease fire in 2014 because Hamas asked for one, and they broke the cease fire they asked for...

>Peaceful Palestinians

Not american but I don't want her to become president. She is practically Merkel on steroids with the warmonger gene. A woman like that should not be in power of one of the supernpowers of this world.

All solid points. You mildly convinced that Israel should be given more slack.

No but at least she won't crash our economy with no survivors like Trump would. The only reason you kikes like Trump is because he hates muslims, just admit it.

>The only reason you kikes like Trump is because he hates muslims
I like him because he's not Shillary

She is revolting but Trump is a complete idiot who makes Dubya look like a genius. I can totally see Trump bombing Iran because the ayatollah hurt his feelings or starting some shit with China. Retards and power is a dangerous combination.

>lel Trump is a retard
Are you actually going to try to have a conversation here or should I go

I fail to see how bombing ISIS is a retarted thing to do.

you should go
seriously, leave
We already are...