Will I look out of place working with a suit on? I love suits and I'd feel weird without one on

Will I look out of place working with a suit on? I love suits and I'd feel weird without one on.

if you have the confidence to do it, sure go for it.

but some will judge you about it

in the tech industry people will strongly dislike you for as little as tucking in your shirt and wearing a belt. a suit is career suicide

if you like suits go into law or finance

totally depends where your working and what your job is.

if your a manager, then no.

if your an engineer, programmer, or something of the like then all of your coworkers are going to think your a tool

reviewbrah has some sweet moves

Why do you care what other people think about your dress code, stop being a beta faggot and do what you want.

that fucking face... HAHAHAHHA you look like a fucking 12yo in a suit, also that cheap ass suit is from china, u ordered from indochino didnt u bitch

Post face and your hot outfit pleb

Closest thing to a suit i've seen tech guys wear ins a suit jacket with some jeans/chinos and a shirt or polo. Which honestly isn't a bad look. Personally i go smart casual, since i like a divide between my work clothes and "weekend" clothes.

Prepare to encounter a lot of shorts/sweatpant wearing code monkeys who hate you however.

no, i care about my privacy and I do not need to prove I look good to some random online lmao, i'm desu as fuck

talk shit post fit
>inb4 you wont because you are an scared little autist
AHAHHAHAHAH

Oh wow a suit that actually somewhat fits him decently

Scared little autistic bitch confirmed

lmao someone got offended as fuck, look at that screeching, grow a beard you 12yo man child

>im an afraid little autist but will act like thats not the reason I wont post fit
LMAOING @ UR LIFE

> you look like
>not knowing who this is

go to you fucking faggot

didn't he get killed at the ariana grande concert?

who is it? thought it was OP, sure looks like ur avg 4chaner

just get the fuck out already

who is it? who? tell me who?
who? ho? ho?

>being trolled this hard

he's right tho

wouldn't have been this bad if he wasn't doing it unironically

I heard the concert was a blast