Niggers

How are niggers in your country?
Are they welcomed?

Goddamn that face is going to be in my nightmares. And I was just about to go to sleep

They need to stop selling fucking bracelets.

I don't remember when I last saw one.
Our niggers are Yugos 2bh.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OP, damnit !

Evidently. Though where I live, there are none. I encountered my first negroe at around age 6.

I bought a Rolex from a negro in Marina di Pisa in august 2012 for 15 euro and it still works. One of the best transactions of my life

we see them as rappers and basketball players
we call them niggas and its ok to them
the only offended ones are the oversensitive flips that say das raycis even they aren't black

>rolex

lad...

I think I saw three of them in real life

Three

Since I was born

well, it's probably fake, but only a true connaisseur would know the difference

in other events, on holiday in Nimes I bought a lighter with a knife in, and I used the knife to scratch a mosquito bite on my knee. it got infected and I almost died.

so yeah, do not operate yourself with the tools they sell you

Your mom called me nigger when on the bed

Exactly like this here

Teacher pls

We are now used to them thanks to the whole patera thing

There's only a few niggers here but 99% of them are involved in criminal activities. They form gangs, scam local people unsuspecting foreigners and cash out stolen credit card data.

Generally pretty good. Most come from Suriname a former colony and they used to be seen as problem youth etc in the eighties and nineties. Most are pretty well integrated, you see a lot of successful ones in the media. now we have moved our preferences to blaming Arabs for the problems in this country :)

my dad also bought a fake rolex at the beach and all his patients compliment him for it, he gets a good laff out of it.

I happened to see two niggas today in my hometown which is in a suburb area of tokyo. One was very smart ass nigga. His fashion was quite good and clean. He wore vans navy monochrome slipons and a clean slim denim and a slim blue flannel shirt. All were nowhere near swaggot or thug or stupid tryhard hypebeast crap, but were very decent choices and sizing, natural, clean and fresh.
Definitely his look is sure to be by far better than all of you smelly virgin neet nerds who have zero fashion sense.

The other was a girl. She looked like a haafu and was together with other average japanese girls and a dog around a supermarket.

ok it's pretty much confirmed that at least one autist cosplaying to be a jap is a nigger or a nigger sympathizer

dont fall for the meme, dont fall for the NIGGER or a KEK pretending to be a jap

probably a nigger marine or something

you are just saying stupid unfunny mediocre bs.

you are one of just another generic mobs on Sup Forums. enjoy the collective conscious mind and circlejerking of Sup Forums as reddit tier circlejerking mutual biased trash.
i will never suck up to any Sup Forumstard and Sup Forumss moral compass and anyone on Sup Forums.

WTF I HATE TORONTO NOW

Never heard them doing bad things or anyone being racist against them. They are just like everyone else, normal people.

>Nigs in the Faroe Islands
my god

Niggers, we called them as Negro or Awang Hitam (black dude). Every nigs, regardless of nationality, is considered as love scammer to local people. We try to avoid having any business with them as much as possible. Dark skin resemble the devils who ran amok to impregnate virgins during the 60s in order the said devil to master dark arts. We call them as Orang Minyak, lit. Oil Man. He covers his naked body in black tar oil. So, it's kinda hard not to associate rapist with black guys. Sorry.

Can't get enough of em

NO, nobody in Europe do like third world invaders

>the Sweden YES meme is real

Litterally all of europeans don't want shitskins except swedes... Explain diso shito

>implying

Integration doesn't exist

Honestly, they're pretty chill. The shitty ones go to Western Europe for gibsmedats, all we get are uni students/graduates with their families and a couple corporate suits.

we only got a few so it depends on how they act and if they have aids

we used to have a lot on an american military base in Keflavík, but they left a few years ago.
But even then we fenced them in there most of the time.

They're just here to get good education, and they behave well. Good lads 2bh.

Is okay. I haven't met assholes yet.

>we fencred them in
>we

comedy gold

> I like niggers the post

Fucking collaborators, people fraternising with invadors are fucking traitors

They're considered subhuman.

>probably