American Police are fucking evil

usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/minnesota-police-shooting-traffic-stop/

Look at the video on that website, they seem to feel nothing as they watch her scream and cry.

They make the bogans we have for public servants in Australia seem decent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5SWkEAX64U
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11531766/White-septuagenarian-pay-to-play-cop-shoots-dead-unarmed-black-suspect.html
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6828367/f460e60f/nieuwe_beelden_politiekill_usa.html
theonion.com/article/anaheim-police-chief-john-welter-look-our-job-is-t-28933
youtube.com/watch?v=6WkTURRuDZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be american

>Get shot for a broken tail light and a bag of weed

>dumbass cop still pointing his gun at the dying dude like he a s threat
>american justice system

>cops randomly murder a guy in front of his girlfriend and kid
>keep treating the girlfriend like a dangerous criminal
>murder cop keeps making raging animal noises throughout the video
wtf America

its a good thing she was livestreaming video to facebook, otherwise they might have killed them too

>Be American
>get executed by power tripping assholes

>cross your eyes
>align the two pictures you see in the middle
>enjoy your 3D fap

They're pretty bad alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5SWkEAX64U

When this video came out I looked at the reaction of American cops on reddit and all they went on about was how tragic it was that they shot a cop, ignoring the fact they just cruise around executing people for buying drugs.

I love it how in similar videos the cops just point their gun to the shot person and watch as he bleeds without even trying to do rudimentary emergency first aid.

>not occasionally watering the tree of liberty with the blood of the negro
You'll never be free.

That would require training. If you have enough enough in America you can pay the police department to allow you to hunt niggers like you're in a safari.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11531766/White-septuagenarian-pay-to-play-cop-shoots-dead-unarmed-black-suspect.html

I know, fucking demon people.

None of them even had any expression or look of shock, sadness, confusion, disgust, concern or anything... No facial expressions what so ever...

That's creepy as fuck.

>pig shoot an unarmed man in his car with a kid in the back seat
>blame the victims instead of the cop

white genocide when ? you can't live safely with cumskins around

wouldn't thay create a mutation in the tree of liberty's genes and cause it to sprout cocoons which when ripe spawn more negros?

>cop is asian
>niggers chimp out and blame the white man for raycis
Stay classy, America.

Only in America though, abdul

Are they trying to become Brazil?

you're right i know..

WASP are dangerous

What's WASP?

You need to break some eggs to make an omelet.

white anglo saxon protestant

This is the first time I've ever felt bad for a cop in these videos. Normally when this happens the cop is just a sadistic asshole that doesn't care, but this one just seems scared. If you're that afraid of an armed man you shouldn't have become a police officer, but still. The fact that I automatically sympathize with the cop just because he felt bad for killing a civilian should show the sorry state we're in.

Like a bee but with slim waist.

Cop seems more distressed then the one filming.

See the smart thing to do would be to wait until the dash cam video comes out, which would show exactly what happened and what was said, then cast judgement.

Doesn't matter to people though. You've all made up your minds already as have others.

>Cop seems more distressed then the one filming.
That's known as shock.

I've been pulled over 12 times by cops for speeding/broken light/etc. Ask me what happened.

here's another cop killing a black man from close range

dumpert.nl/mediabase/6828367/f460e60f/nieuwe_beelden_politiekill_usa.html

never heard of a taser I guess

This situation wouldn't have happened if the training in the USA wouldn't be so lackluster and wouldn't focus on shooting first before asking questions or resolving the situation by other means.

Are you white?

Have you been magdumped?

If police could be swayed by screaming and crying then there'd be no woman on earth who could get a traffic ticket.

The tragedy of your particular subject is terrible but your appeal to emotion is ripe for exploitation.

Tasers are garbage

Have you seen Orange is the new black last season ? There's a scene that is a close parallel of this situation

The only people who become police in America are jocks who don't go to college and realize their athleticism is not a real career skill. And then after a couple years, because there's no requirement to stay in shape, they become fat and shoot everything

Being white means statistically you are more likely to get killed by police.

>it's a white boi pretend the police treat him the same way as black people reply

They used one in the Baton Rouge shooting. TASERS aren't magic, they don't always take people down.

So where is the video of what actually happened?

American cops are disgustingly trigger happy. The entire culture needs to change since they apparently put such a low value on life

No wonder black lives matter is getting popular

slow it down USA

yeah I guess the better solution is to kill him when 2 fat fucks can't withold the black man and call for backup

come on now, was that fucking necessary?

Literally in the OPs link you dumb fat seppo

I'd love to see you back that up.

So it's better just to forfeit a life because taser might not work every time? :DD Finnish cops wrestle people down, even people who have a knife or other weaponry.

The video could just be explained as one bad incident, but white American reactions online indicate that there DEFINITELY is a serious problem in cop-culture.

Think he means of the events leading up to the shooting. Would indeed like to see that but I don't really see any reason to doubt the woman's story given the circumstances.

Funny how the media now has a new focus to talk about again instead of Clinton.

Funny how that works. Such nice timing.

Video shows the aftermath you stupid fucking bogan. Not what led up to it and what happened.

he dindu nuffin, I presume

Clinton didn't du nuffin

their were one where a cop handcuff a dying nigger after he shot him three times in the back as he was running away.

That's pretty topkek.

>muh conspiracy !!!!
>w-wait why are you not taking my red pilled opinion seriously

The woman narrates the entire thing and explains what happens before and the the way the cop is freaking out and doesn't argue back when she told him he asked for ID confirms it, you absolute dead set fucken dickhead yank cunt

>shoot a guy
>he's obviously dying
>handcuff him

lol what

theonion.com/article/anaheim-police-chief-john-welter-look-our-job-is-t-28933

The police are just doing their job.

Meanwhile in just Chicago this year, hundreds of black on black murders and even more shootings.

More than any amount of cop shootings.

Black lives only matter when they aren't killed by each other

There's a difference between gangbangers getting what's coming to them and a civilian being killed by the people meant to protect him.

Nah guys you've got it all wrong; it's the land of the free. This video must be a hoax of some kind.

Video evidence > what someone says

The dash cam will pick up all of it. Audio too.

Then you can get angry if it turns out that's what happened. Or you can continue to be an emotional cunt and call people names.

Faggot.

>b-but what about
NOT AN ARGUMENT

It's obvious that a cop who is supposed to PROTECT AND SERVE who pull you out and shoots you

stoopid pigskin

Jesus Christ, THAT'S the Alton Sterling video? No wonder they're upset.

Except most police shootings are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Not saying this is, no one can say anything until the dash cam footage is reviewed.

The woman was trying to stay calm and suppress her emotions because she was smart enough to know that scream and acting crazy on the video will make her look like just a typical dumb nigger and she didn't want that.
She was trying to look like a black woman instead.

There is a bit of a difference between killing someone and giving a traffic ticket.

And are there protests and riots over police shooting criminals? Of course not.
And do you even know what post of yours I replied to? Because that last part didn't make sense for my response at all.

You don't know what happened in this instance. You only see the aftermath.

Surely you're smart enough to reserve judgment until everything is known.

You're a sophisticated European after all

>And are there protests and riots over police shooting criminals?

yeah, multiple in your country in the last few years, DeShaun

>americans trying to justify illegal state execution
not even surprised

There were actually

Or did you forget Ferguson and Baltimore

Way to move the goalposts. I was replying to,
>never heard of a TASER I guess
They did hear of a TASER and they used it but it didn't work. Hence it was worthless. Also, calling the cops fat fucks when the victim is 300 lbs. Pic related.

But the fact is police are meant to make people feel safe and protected, not kill them.

Police are expect to be more moral than the regular joe, but they are not.. This is the problem.

Here is the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=6WkTURRuDZ0

>baltimore
The Baltimore riots were not caused by protesters, it was started by gangs that decided to fuck shit up while all the police were busy keeping an eye on the protesters.

Ferguson can definitely be debated, but that's what, one out of hundreds?

Whether or not it was illegal depends on what happened prior to the video. And there will be evidence of what happened via the dash cam or body cam if he had it.

I really love it when you guys become the most calm and composed people, asking everyone to wait for all the facts and the justice to do its job before drawing any conclusions.

Yeah let's just say nothing and wait for the bigger picture in 2 years we'll talk about it, wait are you fucking with me faggot why is your throat hugging the cops's dicks ?

>america, the prison states of
>bootlickers WILL defend this

Waiting for facts and evidence is the smart thing to do.

>give me your id without reaching for it in your pocket or else I'll shoot you

How to solve this riddle?

Funny how when it's a justified shooting the facts and evidence are mysteriously available within 24 hours

"I don't have an ID"

simple. never go to 'Murica

>fuck facts/investigation
>fuck justice
>RIOT NOW DEATH TO ALL COPS

You're that black muslim aren't you

All you have is what the girl said. You don't know exactly what happened. But you will, because it will all be on the police car video

>be American
>get shot

yeah, that's bilel the fat ugly as shit algerian

Tell me what's more likely

>police pulls man over
>man says he has a cc permit requiring extensive background check, ergo extremely likely not a criminal
>police officer gets frightened loses all sense of training racially profiles and guns him down
>his partner films the aftermath to protect herself and the kid

>man gets pulled over
>decides to kill a policeman for no reason, carefully planned getting pulled over
>hero cop saves the day and stops him
>partner only films so she, also a cop hater, can say the cop was evil and her husband was innocent

>da bolis did rite he was probabbly black gommunist reaching for quran in pocket's :DDD god bles

kek, americans are memes

No but seriously why are you working on your no gag reflex ? Is it just out of hatred towards black people ? There's litearlly no reason to defend a cop shooting an unarmed guy, and no Fox news "He looked really threatening and and reached for his pocket" is NOT an acceptable justification.

You niggers cheer when shit like this happen without realizing you're each time these murder happen a thousand new blacklivesmatter activist are born

The other day a cop actually had a guy held down, then says "He has a gun!" and then the other cop shoots the guy while he's held down.

Shit's getting crazy

>be american
>drive
>get shot
CANNOT BE FABRICATED

Yo shut the fuck up ok ? don't you write my name or my son's name ever again

>Defending a psychopathic police state by shaming people that disagree with it
Cannot invent things of this nature

Ok watching the end of the video she explains it in detail

>police stops them for broken tail light
>cop asks for id
>nigger says its in his wallet
>cop sees the nigger has a gun he's licensed to carry
>nigger reaches for wallet apparently
>cop screams don't move
>nigger makes sudden move to raise his hands up
>cop shoots him

I'm pretty sure the cop committed man slaughter here.
They weren't on any kind of drugs, the negro has no criminal record apparently, he's employed (or was employed). There was a kid in the back of the car, the cop had him immediately on his sights it would have been extremely stupid to get out a gun with the intention to shoot the cop.

Cop seems extremely incoherent and agitated while the woman was getting arrested (this is also bizarre why the fuck is she getting detained and arrested like a criminal she literally did nothing). Would he be so angry and screaing fuck fuck if he didn't realize that he comitted needless manslaughter and he's in trouble?

Guy was a veteran also according to the website, just a nervous trigger happy cop who probably had no business doing that kind of job. Probably gonna serve a few year for manslaughter.

what the fuck

Forgot to add it was a bit bizarre to see how pretty calm and articulate the woman was.

Either she wasn't that close to the boyfriend (maybe they just met recently) or there's something fishy going on as in she's playing it very smartly for the cameras. Are niggers really that smart and cunning though? Because the video makes the cop look like a literal lunatic.

FUCK AMERICA

>Probably gonna serve a few year for manslaughter.

This never happens in the USA. The department (already a big conflict of interest) will launch an internal investigation, send the cop to a paid leave and conclude he dindu nuthin.

She probably was thinking "holy shit I'm going to fucking die if I don't stay calm"

Some people are just very calm in the immediate aftermath of shocking events, there's nothing particularly suspicious about it. She definitely gets more emotional as it becomes apparent that her boyfriend is dying.