How dangerous are ghettos in Europe...

How dangerous are ghettos in Europe? Our TV tells all the day about "rotten Europe" and that giant black gangs are killing anything that moves. But looking at stats I find Europe to be way more safe than Russia. Where is the truth?
Actually I was in Europe myself (Barcelona) and I was very nervous at first but nothing really happened and all the black people I have seen were the people on the beach who proposed to waive your hair in tress for money.

Bump

The truth is that Europe is safer than Russia.

>giant black gangs are killing anything that moves.

Only in usa

Europe is overall the safest place on earth, but one can't deny there are a lot of no go areas, in Marseille, Paris, London, Malmö and so on.

best french cities? how safe are german cities?

I think overall west European cities are pretty safe and don't have big dangerous ghettos.Of course, there are some exceptions like in Paris or Brussel where there are some places that are generally very poor and low educated and that usually results in more criminality. However, I wouldn't say those are really ghettos where street gangs make the rules just places where you wouldn't want to walk alone at night. I guess every major city has that neighbourhood where you shouldn't go at night.

Where I live it's mostly arabs who do crime.
The main issue nowadays is more islamism than criminality (which is still very high here for a european country)

>no go areas, in Marseille, Paris, London, Malmö and so on.
What is no go area? Literal war zone of gangs or just a place where you'd better don't walk at night? My far relative lives in London and says it's comfy and safe as fuck (as far as I remember he lives in carribean hood).
>Islamism than criminality
So, are arab hoods safe or not? Actually I am not afraid of terrorism (it happens rarely) and I think being robbed or stabbed is more a thing I should afraid if I am in Europe. I mean poor arab hoods (I gues there are rich ones and I don't see the reason why would rich dude rob anyone).

Even here (I suppose the levels of violence are comparable to the better parts of Russia, not talking about shitholes like Chechnya or Dagestan), you're pretty much safe unless you decide to go into a gypsy ghetto.

In Slovenia, the only dangerous places are gypsy villages and to a lesser extent where yugo imigrants live.

>So, are arab hoods safe or not? Actually I am not afraid of terrorism (it happens rarely) and I think being robbed or stabbed is more a thing I should afraid if I am in Europe. I mean poor arab hoods (I gues there are rich ones and I don't see the reason why would rich dude rob anyone).

It's usually OK as long as you don't all mercedes in your face nigger, mainly because a minimum of peace is necessary to deal drugs.

We don't really have ghettos but counsel states and towns that are dodgy if you are not wearing a track suit with your socks tucked into your pants and don't speak like a knackered. The best way to advoid getting jumped in those places is blend into the background

Not OP, but what with all these videos where reporters of TV channels attacked in ghettos?

you might not get killed but you can get robbed and/or beaten. can't speak for whole germany, but when you're in berlin, better avoid using the metro at night

You can get mugged or beaten up, but rarely murdered. Just be smart and you'll be fine like in every single other country.

>Where is the truth?
opposite of russian 'news' is a good approximation

>fear blacks in Yurope
No. You fear Muslims in Yurope. Especially UK, France, Sweden, etc.

Link to some of them?

We have council/state housing which consists almost entirely of native Irish people. You may be beaten up if you look like a posh cunt or some kind of wanker. They can be quit cozy though if you're not a middle or upper class ponce.

Saw some emo/goth/scene (I don't know what these people call themselves these days) kids get chased out of my estate by a small mob of the local hoodlums a while back. It was pretty funny.

I can't speak about Europe as a whole, but here in Italy we don't really have ghettoes. At worst we have a sketchy street full of druggies, drunks and dealers, where you might risk a mugging late at night, but it's not like there's whole neighbourhoods where whitey can't go.

Google about Australia tv show in ghetto in Sweden. But actually Swedes in the general told me that hood at shit but you can walk there freely at the day.