This kills the macacos

this kills the macacos

Other urls found in this thread:

tyronesystems.com/aboutus.html
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Ryzen-Segv-Response
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e5-v2-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e5-v3-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e5-v4-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e7-8800-4800-2800-families-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e7-v2-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e7-v3-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e7-v4-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-5400-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-5500-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-5600-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/2nd-gen-core-desktop-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/3rd-gen-core-desktop-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/4th-gen-core-family-desktop-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/desktop-mobile-5th-gen-core-family-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/desktop-6th-gen-core-family-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/7th-gen-core-family-spec-update.pdf
ark.intel.com/products/120493/Intel-Xeon-Gold-6134-Processor-24_75M-Cache-3_20-GHz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we have never touched anything with a Xeon in it because we're Sup Forumsaymers

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

don't take this as anti-amd but it's not saying much when literally no review site ever reviews xeons and rarely bother with hedt

>most powerful consumer processor
There, you happy now?

they are homosexuals who enjoy sucking cocks and getting fucked in their asses, just ignore them.

>taped together

Can't tell if trolling or just retarded.

Is this the beginning of intel's death?

Other way around, it'll save them.

They'll have to compete and lower prices.

best case scenario for consumers, is Intel being in deep shit and have to share their patents with third party.

Yeah.

In all seriousness wasn't the Core 2 Duo the direct result of the Pentium 4 getting raped by the Athlon XP and Athlon 64?

Intel engineers must have been working their balls off to make up for the P4.

>AMD Ryzen 7 @2.2Ghz
>@2.2Ghz
>2.2Ghz
>against a fucking xeon, which is around 3x more expensive and can't go past 2.2Ghz

hmmmmmm

just posting official intel slides

Intel's slides are the most hilarious attempt at FUD and damage control the x86 market has seen in the last 2 decades.

BUT MUH GAYMEN

Engadget approved.

holy shit I just noticed now that it says the 1800X is clocked at 2.2ghz. The funny part is that the 1800X is still so close to their Xeon, even when gimped.

That's not an official slide is it? That's one that someone on Sup Forums made to be funny?

its real

[-]

until kaby lake x

they'll still be worlds apart price/perf and perf/watt wise though

>moving goalposts

there are xeons that are less expensive than hedt that also run on the same chipsets/motherboards that hedt does that are never reviewed purely because reviewers are too busy sucking intels cock to dare show that the 'better than hedt' chips are even worse than the hedt chips due to the significantly lower clocks, reviewer sites not reviewing xeons is only going to be harmful to amd because there's still the perception that xeons aren't consumer therefore have to be better

the fact I had to preface my post with 'don't take this as anti-amd' and I still get called out as being anti amd is brilliant, your pcmr gaming trash window licking ilk have really ran this board into the fucking ground, I hope you're proud of yourselves

to be fair, Intel has been making huge gains recently with their consumer processors

Intel BTFO'd again

plebbo here.

Should I get this threadripper or core i7?

Wait for more testing

Threadripper is massively powerful in multithreaded tasks. It's also complete and total overkill for anything else.

Does it matter if GPU and CPU are competing brands?
I'm still somewhat loyal to the GTX series

wait is TYRONE really a thing ?

>That graph

Holy hell why fucking bother. What has Intel been doing all this time with all their Billions of R&D? They can't even surpass their old processors let alone AMD and their "shoddy glued together dies"

No

Gaymers BTFO
>>>/pcbg/

>What has Intel been doing all this time with all their Billions of R&D?
Trying to find how they can jew people out more.
Their last breakthrough was thermal toothpaste.

Baby Lake-X is already out and it's trash.

>lower prices
Oh you sweet, stupid summer child.....

intel is fucking ded

The 6700k was the last decent i7

>The 6700k was the last decent i7
Correction
>The 4790k was the last decent i7.

Look at the 7900x
It's a full 70% cheaper than the last 10core.
The 7820x is $600 vs the $1,000 6900k
Intel did lower prices, Because they had to

>server processor at 2.2 GHz
>desktop processor downclocked to 2.2 GHz
what did Intel mean by this?

tyronesystems.com/aboutus.html

BUY INTEL GOY

Looks more like a samurai mask

Enjoy it while it lasts, it won't be long until Intel releases something much better

also segmentation fault

>j-just w-wait for covfefe lake!

.. That nobody will buy because it will cost twice as much and turn into a nuclear flagration under load.

Also you really seem to want to keep getting BTFO with this segfault shit. phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Ryzen-Segv-Response

>also segmentation fault
which only happens on Ryzen apparently

Loyal? Why?

>segmentation fault

intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e5-v2-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e5-v3-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e5-v4-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e7-8800-4800-2800-families-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e7-v2-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e7-v3-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-e7-v4-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-5400-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-5500-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/xeon-5600-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/2nd-gen-core-desktop-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/3rd-gen-core-desktop-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/4th-gen-core-family-desktop-specification-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/desktop-mobile-5th-gen-core-family-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/desktop-6th-gen-core-family-spec-update.pdf
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/7th-gen-core-family-spec-update.pdf

Nda
Just let's break a little because we need to praise who gave us a little treat

Fuck you poojets. We meet next day 10, when the real brenchmarks and the fiery furnace that is this glued CPU surfaces.
All the butthurt of idiots on preorder

would breadripper be good for lots of microthreads (i.e. programs written in go?)

>gaymers
>16c/32 HEDT chip
wat.png

It's right in the name, bro.

SOPA

Can't tell if imitating BR monkey or actually BR monkey.

Does it matter that your GTX GPU doesn't run with a GTX CPU ?

Amd is like a terminal disease patient.
It will give a final breath much like it's going better, just to start shitting it own pants and entering coma again.
Ryzen is the new vishera for the next 7 years

no one cares. I stopped after the first 8 words.

DELETE ISSO

Back in the cuckshed, Brian.

Kikeripper

I don't need to worry because Intel never disappointed, unlike amd the major disappointing company.

You do realize that sever insiders already leaked that Zen was made with cut corners and costs and it's going to break very soon right?

>You do realize that sever insiders already leaked that Zen was made with cut corners and costs and it's going to break very soon right?

SOPA

They're not even on the same category of use cases

Enjoy your bricked zen shit.
Not that you have probably you are so poor you are still on vishera

DELICIA

>someone was actually stupid enough to believe that copypasta some random guy made

Well done faggot you evaded my filter
Why she no gloo babby?

>THREADRIPPER

YOUR COARS ARE HUGE

RIP AND TEAR

Ke p usng your Indian glued tech

Enjoy your $1 deposit from Intel

The intel squadron arrived

DELICIA

intel employs 10 times the indians AMD does , also they use glue as TIM , on a 2000$ 165w 18c HEDT
reminder : X99 HEDT was soldered

Fuck off leddit. I tried to filter all you disgusting indonesian faggots shit stains.

To be fair, we don't know if the 12+ cores will still be using jizz TIM.

BWAHAHAHA who the fuck am I kidding, of course they will.

you're mom is using tim's jizz.
HAHAHA I'm fucking clever funny

Daily reminder that Intel hires huehue's to shill on Sup Forums

If only we could filter posts by country.

Daily reminder that amd compensates ledditfags to shit up Sup Forums.

SOPA DELICIA

Sup Forums has been shit since Sup Forumsuro was removed, far before you've been here glueeating cannibal

If only if I could punch you in the face

Oy vey. Delet

That Xeon normally runs at 3.2GHz with 3.7GHz turbo. However, they forget to mention the price of that specific Xeon, more than $2200.

ark.intel.com/products/120493/Intel-Xeon-Gold-6134-Processor-24_75M-Cache-3_20-GHz

i've been her since there were only 2 boards tho

Oooh, the huepoojew is angry!

Quite.

what's your user name, so I can give you all the thumbs up for comment?

it's battle tested too right :^)

Stay mad. You know deep on on your heart amd is the poor man option

fuck off you disgusting genitic nightmare of a water chink

Rilly makez yoo thinck