/cp/ - Culture Pals

Culture Pals: Skyping qts edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your language and flirting skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share stories, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

>tfw so uninteresting and average looking that making a profile would be for naught

is this pic even real

Gay 2bh

>all these Russian qts who want to get out of their country
I want to steal me one and keep her forever.

yes, i took it many years ago

USA

I'm below average and I still have an account and I even have agoraphobia.

Most people on ip are below average. There is very much a chad deficit - you'll be fine

You're afraid of spiders?

No he's afraid of jars

So I'm talking to this french qt on WhatsApp
How do I go to the next level? We have "smalltalk" and basics conversations but no real flirting

I fucked up already right?

Nope, I'm just "scared" of leaving my house.
I don't want to be judged for not having straight teeth, which is a thing that I have money to buy braces, but my parents don't allow me to spend money.

Yes you did. Send a dickpic before it's too late

Please annex.

Slip in some cheeky puns at times

bypass her maginot line and assault through the ardennes if you know what i mean my little nazi friend ;)

How to get a brown qt?

I unironically just took an interest in Phillipines and the languages.
Can some American shoot me or something fuck

>be white
>message any brown qts
It's literally that easy
Fucking gross dude, flips are the worst

easy puss bro

I played Dota 2 too much and my growing hatred for them didn't manage to stop me from falling for jungle asian grills
Tragedy really

It does seem that way actually

If you want jungle Asian girl then go for Vietnamese ones, they're at least better looking

Viet girls are underrated as fuck. Were so many cute ones at my highschool.
Great food too.

I work with a really nice Vietnamese girl and she's actually pretty tall and has a great ass but yes they are cute and have great food.

My city has a massive Filipino diaspora though.
I know more than zero white people who went for pinays as their asian meme gfs.

>My city has a massive Filipino diaspora though.
My city has the same too and I hate them all
Too many white guys here go for them

Ill in bed lads and I've already done more duolingo than I can feasibly memorise - give me something to do lads

What do people use this website for? Is it a dating thing or to practice languages? I don't understand. I'm not interested in dating or messing with women over the Internet but if it's for practicing whatever language it could be helpful. From what I gather here, it's mostly in English, or else people are translating.

Yeah it's for casual plane trips across the fucking ocean and google translated ERP.
Use your brain.
By the way, non-American people actually speak more than one language.

I use it mostly for languages and finding places to go on holiday. The whole LDR thing is pretty shit but finding girls to go and see and stay with is pretty fun. The people I've ended up closest with aren't the ones I've flirted with, just folks it's fun to chat to.

>Vietnamese ones
>better looking
lol

As someone that sees a lot of both everyday, I can tell you that Vietnamese are better than nasty flips. Both are shit though.

Better than flips. It's all relative

yeah better than flips maybe but not all seans. also vietnam isn't jungle asia

>vietnam isn't jungle asia

Pretty jungly

culturally and genetically chinese

oh and flips aren't even real asians so i don't understand why you're talking about them

tell that to the americans

>ayy gurl I'd love to spray my agent orange all over your jungle if you catch my drift

>backtracking

All Asians are shit desu and it might as well be jungle Asia
lmao

Why does the girl have to be Asian?
Ugh I swear the site is so fucking racist and biggoted. He's probably too much of a loser to date a normal girl lol

It's from The Interview, you mongs

>tfw skyping with a 10 year younger grill

>the site is so fucking racist and biggoted
>a normal girl
Are you for real?
You racist piece of shit.

Are you purposely trying to act like a summerfag? Work on it.

Lol only loses go after asian girls
hes probably a weirdo whos only into them because he thinks they might be submissive

just. stop.

s mh

Well said.

>some other country replies to bait
>gets ignored
>a Canadian does it
>gets (You)d

Every time.

ROASTIE
O
A
S
T
I
E

F-fuck you.

i can't even parse your meme text sorry. point is your over eagerness to reply and your "le b8 XD"s and "summer homo"s are better fit for Sup Forumsv/a/ and just scream insecurity about your age when done here

They aren't normal girls?
Dating within your race is "normal" and you're a loser otherwise?
Fucking kill yourself, cousinfucking bogan.

And why does it bother you if I "scream insecurity"?

lol im a girl and i live in sydney, how could i be a bogan lol
your just upset because no girl would want to date you lol

white male/asian female is the future.
that's why they're terrified because they know they have no place in it.

They aren't normal either.

Stuff a tampon up your urethra, you're full of piss.

it bothers me when someone has to shit on a table we all share. if you have nothing constructive to say just keep your spammy zero posts to yourself

in the meantime i cant exactly keep up with jamaal, even though i do box

hope whatever guy you date isnt paying alimony once you two get married

I do it so other posters realise it's bait. More often than not when someone points it out they get no replies.

It didn't work here but can't win em all.

you're delusional. its more a way for you to cop out of uncomfortable topics. i assume you're asian canadian and emotionally invested in the topic which is why it's so hard for you to face something dissenting

Ugh shut up guys

It's not a coincidence that they stopped replying to the Aussie after my post.

Btw I only replied to him once. Don't confuse posts next time.

Or are you baiting me? Man I just don't know anymore shit

I never thought I would miss all those fucking Koreans, nowadays I only get slavs and thais.

Some context on what happened to 'Koreans'?

I always thought Koreans were annoying as hell, couldn't speak properly in anything but marsrunes and even if you found one with decent language skills she'd be autistic as hell. However that's nothing compared to all the SEA women flooding my profile currently, they can't speak anything for shit, at least korean sounds like a language. SEA asians are also turbo sperglords on the same levels as sexually frustrated Indians, Arabs, and Turks.

For some reason the Koreans kind of just stopped coming.

r u a qtp2t?

Because I have the same, much less Korean messages than a 5 years ago. Maybe the increased number of koreaboos creates that much more demand for Koreans they don't need to take the initiative anymore. I hope the Korea meme will be over soon.

I'm afraid it's just starting

What are some good lines to break the ice?

I got lewd with my Chilean qt last night lads
It all worked out fine

ayy bby want some fuck?

replace fuck with whatever you want

Too bad she's Chilean though...

How did you get lewd?
Also post nudes ples

kamusta ra

What is your stance on radical Islamic terrorism?

Yeah but beggars can't be choosers.

Unfortunately didn't get pics this time. I'll post them whenever I do. We just talked about sex.
But she was telling me about how she wanted me to fuck her while I choked her and stuff like that.
I've honestly never choked a girl during sex before, I always thought it would be weird if they didn't ask for it.

Will having friends make me look more friendly to girls and have them want to talk to me more.

No

more picture comments and smile if you can

czech'd

You couldn't pay me to talk to you, your English is dogshit.

Why'd you delete your post?

what the hell my profile is viewing only by asians
and they message me
help

I'm a shy guy. Reeeeee

Remember to tip the pizza guy.

What lad?

Block them.
Now I want my russian gf.

I keep getting fat black american women on my profile.
HECK lads.

Been talking to a South Korean qt since last night.
Happy as fuck lads

This. I went there once, saw a bunch of iconic chads and stacies and just closed the tab.
They want to leave it for a 1st world country Borislav, not trade one shithole for another.

Even Iranians are full weaboos/koreaboos

I'm going to message an Israeli girl that who looked at my profile.

Post results.

that I mean, I messaged her that statement about terrorism.

InshaAllah, I'm Muslim by the way but it isn't too obvious by looking at my profile. She's kind of cute too, would start jihad and take her as captive though.

She said, "I'm against it. you know I'm not a Muslim, right?"

I'm scared bros, I don't talk to women often.