en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Beck
youtube.com/watch?v=g9Lievywdoo
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmovEja_f0
youtube.com/watch?v=qeO9QbR2cSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are too dumb to even proxy

pretty sad familias for the Germans and Poles

yes

Beck should have allied with the Germans desu.

not even alled, all he had to do is just give Germans guarantee that we won't let Soviets through when Hitler goes to France.

But Beck trusted the Anglo jew instead and everyone paid the price.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

WE

beck who?

Beck was Dutch and all Poles with German, Dutch, Freech etc. roots hated Germans.

Beck was a retard, not Dutch

Should have fucking sided with Adolf
>bu bu but muh jews
I don't see anyone blaming bulgarians romanians or slovaks for death camps. Only this shitheap of a country, the one that actually saved the hook nosed menace.

ayyyy kurwas, answer me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Beck

traitor, kike, imbecile - Józef Beck

Minister of foreign affairs.
The type of nigga who has brits teling him that royal navy is already unloading troops in Syria to crush Hitler from both sides and believes it.

>The type of nigga who has brits teling him that royal navy is already unloading troops in Syria to crush Hitler from both sides and believes it.

he seems like a clueless idiot.

He was, Got us into not our war, dying for British interests.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Lievywdoo
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmovEja_f0

wait, western """poles""" are actually ukies and lithuanians and belarusians?

Yes.

No. They are Poles from what is now Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine.

Aka eastern bydlo pretending to be western

I never thought about where all the easterners went to, are they all bydlo trash?

not all.

You know, when you have to leave your home city and start living 600kms away, it can be hard for you desu.

>are they all bydlo trash?
They are not. Don't listen to that retard.

t. """""western"""" """"pole"""

co usiłujesz osiągnąć zakładając po kilka tredów dziennie

two wrongs dont make a right

swiatową dominacje

>"Poland was almost certainly the most disliked and her Foreign Minister the most distrusted. Poland's pursuit of an independent line left her bereft of any close friends by the end of 1938…. The Western powers saw Poland as a greedy revisionist power, illiberal, anti-Semitic, pro-German; Beck was a 'menace,' 'arrogant and treacherous.'"
I wonder, how comes a country that never did anything wrong was so disliked? Hmmmm....

Propaganda.

First they wanted to sell us to the Bolsheviks right after regaining independence in 1918, then to Soviets, then to Weimar.

>From 1935 to 1939, Beck supported German claims against Czechoslovakia, citing mistreatment of Polish minorities in Czechoslovakia. In 1937 he began a diplomatic offensive in favor of Slovak independence.[16] He supported Hitler's position in the Munich Agreement in 1938. Within days Poland invaded and seized Teschen, an industrial district of Czechoslovakia with 240,000 people, many of them ethnic Poles.
Seems like Beck and Hitler were bros

dat circle

Beck was a faggot.

Hitler admired Pilsudski. I still think 1939 was a mistake. It wasn't even about Poland but Anglo schemes.

>I wonder why a country that regained its independance from its new neighbours was hated by said neighbours after taking their land

>their land

nice meme

it was theirs. they owned it for centuries and main population was german.

Is this really true though?
>After Adolf Hitler came to power in January 1933, Piłsudski is rumored to have proposed to France a preventive war against Germany.
>Hitler repeatedly suggested a German-Polish alliance against the Soviet Union, but Piłsudski declined, instead seeking precious time to prepare for potential war with Germany or with the Soviet Union.

Nobody really believed germany will honour agreement, especially after czechoslovakia

As for preventive strike, that's true
We offered france to remove hitler together in 1933 and 1935

Yeah, Pilsudski literally left Beck testament.

1. Never go to war on Polish territory
2. Don't enter war first.
Guess what happened.
Anglos and French used us.

After they would finish soviet union, under some bullshit reason they would attack us

England/France was our best bet

what about this part?

>for centuries
>main population was german

Are u a h*hol btw?

>England/France was our best bet
No it wasn't.

UK didn't have an army and French were fucked after WW1.

its not like Poland didnt participate in the partition of czechoslovakia

stop

Not like they didn't attack us while we were busy fending off bolsheviks. Just reclaiming the same clay.

Poland did not promise anything
France had strongest army at beginning

Fuck czechs

who cares
They did. I know. But at the same time they literally told Beck that they won't send an army outside of Maginot line in case of war.

Beck brought the war upon us, for Anglo interests.

War was inevitable
If not now, germans would come for our land later
Alliances and promises meant nothing to them

>Alliances and promises meant nothing to them
Same can be said about UK that fucked us in the ass during war and after it, more than Germans.

thats how poland should look nowadays

nah, Hitler genuinly wanted to ally with Poland
If only you guys werent so stubborn

Lies
He allied with japan, and yet he already planned war against them

Wasn't even about allying from what I know
Just about not letting Soviets through Poland, when Hitler invades France.

Not muh Danzig, not corridor, but a fucking GUARANTEE

And there were no orders for attacking Poland before we signed with UK lol.

Hitler was emotional and unstable, he felt betrayed that we signed with UK. That was death sentence for Poland and Poles.

What are you trying to prove with that map, fucktard?
It is clearly visible that Western Poland, Upper Silesia, Pomerania and Southern East Prussia had Polish majority.
Eastern Poland was populated almost exclusively by Poles as well, the thing is that they were russified and brainwashed during partitions to not think they are Poles.

>betrayed
Germans always hated Poland
They had precise plans for lebensraum, for genocide and/or germanization of even their baltic allies and wars against their japanese allies

It's like signing pact with Gaunter O'Dimm - it's always a bad idea

I thought you meant "Sczecin" and "Wrocław".

No need to be hostile.
Well obviously.

I never said we should be bffs with germans. We could just Italy'd our way out of this war and even gain some territory.

Next war would be against us, and we would have literary 0 allies then

But we would have fully mobilised army.
And we didn't have allies in 1939-1945 anyway.

Any scenario would be better than real 1939/

GTFO from my country h*hol subhuman scum. Your artificial country and identity will be finished soon.

Even if we fully mobilized, 1vs1 would end in our defeat
Our only hope is alliance, which would at least tie some of hostile forces

No one knows if Hitler would win in France in 1939.

Keep in mind that no one knows if he would go through Ardenes, he could lose in 1v1 on Maginot line.

>Poles STILL butthurt that the Anglosphere """"allowed"""" Russia to have them after WWII

You cannot negotiate with Russia when their army is occupying the country. You have nothing to bargain with. We would have had to go to war to free you, a war we would have lost.

No one expected hitler to win in france

>I thought you meant "Sczecin" and "Wrocław".
>No need to be hostile.
Ok, sorry, I thought you were talking about lands Poland gained after WWI

wniosek wysnułes trafny, chociaż ze złych przesłanek

Yeah, just a small misunderstanding.
No worries.

t.

>We could just Italy'd our way out of this war
lol what a moron, we aren't a remote peninsula fended off with mountain ranges from the rest so we can change sides at a whim, we would get our shit rekt

Change the sides, faggot.

American would enter anyway

I don't think you could have pulled a Croatia and make best buddies with Hitler while being Slavs yourselves because Poland was core Lebensraum (especially Danzig/Gdansk)
And the 3 millions polish jews would have died anyway

muh lebensraum meme is outdated

Danzig wasn't Polish anyway. It was French propaganda.

He still conquered Poland to get space. He installed a civil government (like in Ukraine or Belarus) instead of a military administration like in France precisely for that reason.

He did that because of Anglo-Franco-Polish deal.

Western Ukies are actually Poles in denial.

Nah. No matter how hard you try to civilize Ukrainains, you will fail.

>It wasn't even about Poland but Anglo schemes.
It was. The eternal Anglo tricked Poland (Beck) into not siding with Germany and committing suicide by becoming the primary target instead of them...
Yes, Pilsudski was ahead of his time and actually understood geopolitics and what will happen. He would surely ally himself with Hitler later if the didn't die in 1935 tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=qeO9QbR2cSA

I wonder if English aren't Khazars in some way.

They're the worst scum of this earth.

They were civilised catholic Poles until they got under the influence of russian barbaric asiatic "culture" when Poland was partitioned.

Czechoslovakia stole Zaolzie in 1919 when Poland was fighting off the Bolshevik invasion of Europe in the east. It had a Polish majority and Poland took it back in 1938.

This. Beck fucked up.

>Next war would be against us, and we would have literary 0 allies then
Poland literally had 0 allies in 1939, except Hungary...

You know what family has the London banks in their pockets and reserved seats in the House of Lords?

>Rothschild
>London banks
You mean all national banks in the world except for Cuban and North Korean.

I was referring mostly to Britain. It's their new nest since Frankfurt.

This should be the current map. Poland does not deserve the northeast, Pomerania and Danzig.

They all went to shit under Polish incompetence and brud.

>This should be the current map. Poland does not deserve the northeast, Pomerania and Danzig.
>They all went to shit under Polish incompetence and brud.
They got rebuild by us you fucking imbecile.

Infrastructure works only really started after 2004 and Poland becoming EU member, and therefore most of the rebuilding was done by German money.

Poland cannot into economic activity, Asiatic culture of chaos and dysfunction plagues your people.

Get the fuck out already hohol subhuman.

Yes. I live in the west and have Ukrainian roots lol.

Stfu you fuckin uneducated ignorant leaf faggot. Your shitty artificial country should be annexed by the USA.

You know shit about the EU and how it works and how Poland more lost than profited from being part of it, fucktard. Not to mention those cities were rebuilt long before year 2004.

Er strafe es.

Nice cherry-picked images of the German-build old town.

Here is the actual Polish contribution to rebuilding Danzig. Such an improvement.

Germans have commieblocks as well you retard

>Gdańsk old town
>German-built
great meme
>commieblocks
>Polish contribution
even better meme

Drown yourself, turd.

Looks comfy