I'd vote Caracas.

Melbourne

Detroit?

Brussels

Phoenix

panama city

Port au Prince, probably

Albuquerque NM

Detroit has some nice parts, some cities do not.

Gary Indiana
It looks like pic related and ghetto, that is all.

Shamattawa, Manitoba

Sydney
>Expecting white country so I can brag back home being lost in foreign land, but its actually full of chinks and parjeet where I can see eveywhere at homeland
>never trust the brochure again.
>make Australia great again, please.

Detroit. Memes aside, that is a literal shithole.

> Visits Australia
> does not bother going to anywhere other then Sydney
it is your fault brownman

Some city in Central America.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

>OP stated the worst of all. Not my fault.
>Gold Coast was okay. Few chinks in sight, more white. I like it more.
>please suggest more whiteman-prone cities/towns.

No cities. Just towns.
I recommend coastal towns during summer.

You could pick any town on the entire east coast, and boom, it will be beautiful and not too far from services.
But! make sure you are a strong swimmer, and swim between the flags, or you will drown.

Would it really be a huge lost if another chink drowned?

true.
But tourismbucks are great for declining towns

but it still in america, so it's not that bad

>Detroit. Memes aside, that is a literal shithole.

Memes aside, you're misusing memes aside when you call it a literal shithole. The city has some very nice areas and world class museums. Yeah, there are a huge number of bad areas that your average middle class American has no business living in, but to write off the whole city is honestly very ignorant and proves you don't know the area at all.

Detroit or Cleveland

>but to write off the whole city is honestly very ignorant

Most people here write off all of Michigan because of the bad part of Detroit, it's hilarious.

A russian or a slav city? I dont know

Aren't the suburbs of Detroit real nice and some of the safest in the country?

Sorry for not being the chink you are expecting, I guess it's ok for Aussie to get lost in Borneo rainforest then?

Sea is my life. Sabah northern coast is my jam. Not really a fan of sharks (blame Jaws). Guess I'm just taking a stroll, maybe into the outback.
>sorry Australia is the only cost saver to experience whiteman country that comes in mind.

>Not really a fan of sharks
you'll be right, just don't swim at dawn or dusk, or alone.
>Guess I'm just taking a stroll, maybe into the outback
There are great hiking trails around the place.
If hiking is your jam, try Kakadu national park, it is really remote though.
>sorry Australia is the only cost saver to experience whiteman country that comes in mind
Don't be sorry, it benefits us both.
Cheap for you, income for me

Vote here

strawpoll.me/10688288
strawpoll.me/10688288
strawpoll.me/10688288

We're 92% white by census count... where the hell did you go in Sydney?

>I guess it's ok for Aussie to get lost in Borneo rainforest then?
Yeah, if he's a dumb cunt. Shit happens.

Is Cleveland that bad?? But they won the NBA

see:

San Francisco(AKA The Asshole of the world, Headquarter of SJW and Liberal-topia)

Thanks m8. I'll use this guide for my next trip. Actually I have enough of summer (tropicaland , brownman), maybe a colder climate? (not expecting snows, of course).

It was my first time trip, don't quite recall. It was somewhere within the touristic spots, as far the eyes can see, its chinks and pajeets all around. Bad timing, spontaneous trip to fault, I guess. But that never stop me to plan trips to other parts of Aus. So worry not. Related to ITT, I guess it is the worst at certain level, but not that bad. I'll visit there again someday.

>lost tourist usually the one with fullgear thinking he's Indiana Jones.

what is OP's pic? looks v. nice.

Donetsk, Ukraine

>Saginaw
>Benton Harbor
>Flint
>Lansing
>Detroit

Most of Michigan is fucking abominable Africa tier shit. The only exceptions are Ann Arbor which is a SJW containment zone and the UP where nobody lives.

The best part of Oz is the landscape and the wildlife. It honestly boggles my mind that people visit and they make Sydney/ Melbourne their first/only stop.
Whitehaven Beach was honestly one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen and Fraser Island was sick too.
I regret not seeing Tassie though. It's a amazing cunt, I'd visit again.

How is Gaylord?

I always used to laugh at the sign when we drove past

>Only visiting the cities

It's so dumb. You can see all there is for a foreigner in about 2 days before moving on to our far more impressive natural wonders.

I kept hearing how awful PHX is before moving here but other than the summer heat I just don't fucking understand what the problem is. It's a nice modern city with great infrastructure and job market and Maricopa county is 75% white. If anything Tucson is a far worse place.

t. Never left the island.

True man. Really, cities are more and less the same everywhere you go. I bought myself a commodore wagon and drove all over and found all sorts of cool shit and met some really good people. Met an older couple that invited me fishing and taught me about the local fauna and wildlife. I love that kind of shit, and Oz has it all, not to mention some good diving.
I like how upfront the people are there. People get the wrong impression that Aussies are cunts, but really, they're only taking the piss out of you to see if you're a bro or a softcunt.