Russia has placed its nuclear arsenal at the center of its strategic approach to this kind of confrontation...

>Russia has placed its nuclear arsenal at the center of its strategic approach to this kind of confrontation. According to Western experts, its recent military exercises have relied heavily on what it calls a single “de-escalatory nuclear strike”.

>It’s a very simple – but possibly phenomenally dangerous – concept. The theory is that if Russian forces are engaged with an enemy like NATO, once they have won the conventional battle they would launch a single nuclear strike with the aim of intimidating the West into standing down and accepting the results.

>In major exercises in 2013 that simulated an invasion of one or more of the Baltic states, the scenario appeared to end with a nuclear strike on Warsaw, NATO officials say. More recently – perhaps worrying that such an approach might make a NATO nuclear response inevitable – Russian exercises have tended to target a single purely military target, for example a NATO flotilla of warships.

>A strike like that could kill thousands if not more – and what would happen next is almost impossible to predict. Putin might well hope such an action might fraction NATO, leaving countries hopelessly divided on how to respond. Already, opinion polls suggest German voters in particular would be reluctant to fight to defend NATO allies, while U.S. presidential contender Donald Trump has explicitly questioned the long-term survival and purpose of the alliance.

Reminder that there are still people on Sup Forums who will defend russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3cIJ4R_cb4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uGL3fSMiwF0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTN2ip3GER0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia or China, which one will destroy earth first?

Pakistan

I think China.

Those people do not have the concept of "STOP" in her head

Well West had the chance to finish Russia off, they did nothing lel

Neither, so long as the degenerate west does not fire back :^)

They do, but it's only past the point where shit is falling down on them.
They only started thinking deforestation was a problem when their cities started being hit by sandstorms.

>The West is always the good guys
>I should know, Western media told me

China is a giant with mental retardation.

A Policy of one child? Just we have male children! As men can interbreed.

Personally I think China collapsed by wear of the environment and the lack of children.

Being a Russian lapdog, do you think there could have been a way that Russia and the west could've gotten along? A less corrupt Jeltzin maybe? Or is the public opinion in Russia so anti-western that any leader that wants to stay in power has to be a strong-man?

>The theory is that if Russian forces are engaged with an enemy like NATO, once they have won the conventional battle they would launch a single nuclear strike with the aim of intimidating the West into standing down and accepting the results.

>are engaged with an enemy like NATO, once they have won the conventional battle they would launch a single nuclear strike

>are engaged with an enemy like NATO, once they have won the conventional battle

>an enemy like NATO

>once they have one the conventional battle

Why would they hit Warsaw and not washington?
sounds like kacapo-kike bullshit to me.

>"de-escalatory nuclear strike"

Lol it's only starting hahahahahah soon :)

Slava Putin Slava rusija Slava !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Za rodinu za stalina za putina za lenina

World war 3 here I am coming to kill nigers Muslims and nuke this NATO Polish American fags :)

Soon the new era will start 2019 :) yes I withing to this all my life now the time is coming :)

Russia and Putin is the soviver of white race :) soon you shitskin gona get nuked and die with us and the rest of this good for nothing world :) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Xxaxaxaxaxacacaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahxacacacacacaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxax
Full moon madnessssssssss whe all at one and for ever will free full moon madness hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah soon a hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Learn to read you dumb pole.

>Reminder that there are still people on Sup Forums who will defend russia.
Russia is not the one that keeps escalating the conflict, Russia did not start it, and Russia is only interested in defence.

Do you suppose Russia should just roll over and let the US and NATO to fuck with her? To steal her resources and break it apart?

>people on Sup Forums who will defend russia
It's me

I hope Arabs mercilessly slaughter all you kike-kacapo invaders down there.

RUN THESE FUCKING ANIMALS INTO THE DEAD SEA!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR

>a simulated invasion of one or more of the Baltic states
>invasion

Annexing Crimea was totes in self defense too, amirite?

Russia, just know that we're neutral. Plz no nuke

russia is part of west t b h

Mы тoжe бpaт мы тoжe I am with you bro :) Slava Putin idom na cargrad :)

hello chang zhe

Seriously, NATO, you expect me to believe that? Looks like I'll have to reduce your credibility down to the level of South Korea's intelligence agency.

>muh Chinese meme
Incorrect. But thanks for playing.

If it is known that that is their doctrine, how will that affect the thinking of potential enemies?

It's the state level equivalent of letting others know you will cut the cock off the guy you knocked out. The fact that you might be mental enough to do that will influence others decisions regarding whether to fuck with you.

Tsarigrad is rightful Bulgarian clay.

>russia didn't start it, russia isn't escalating it

nice meme, pekka, good to see that you're developing some kind of stockholm syndrome

>her resources

since when does russia own the countries around it?

What's so unbelievable about this? Russia has nukes, if they get into a war they will use them.

When the SU fell apart, NATO promised they would not expand East. That was broken fast. There is the military angle.

In Ukraine, the democratially elected government was replaced with nazi style nationalists who proceeded the oppress the Russian speakers. This could not have happened without US support.

When the SU fell apart, the western powers sided with the oligarchs to rob the country blind. This was the cause of the chaos following the collapse. If they had allowed Russia to become a part of the European economy like Polabd was, there would have been peace and prosperity.

In Syria, Assad kept peace and order, but Turkey and the US started to support islamists and worked to prevent Russian support for Assad. Russia has a base there, so this again is a proxy war.

>beeb beeb boop russia is the victim russia did nothing wrong boop please insert +10 rubles to continue defending russia heil putin
>t. putinbot

Бългapия ce нaми или нe ?? Cпoмeни Шипкy ?? Tи cи ce нaми или нeт ??

Falling to he'll we will the hole world with us, sorry

Say something in finnish vladimir

>since when does russia own the countries around it?
Ukraine and Belarus are their Macedonia.

>>a simulated invasion of one or more of the Baltic states
That's total bullshit actually. They decided to call it like that because we also trained marines in kaliningrad. But where else should we train them? There were also ones in gar east and north is not that we'll suited for sea training.

Actually, most 2013 biggest exercises were held in Belorussia.

How much is the St.Petersburg office paying you?

No. According to polls 60% are pro-Nato, 30% are pro Russia.

I actually also can't understand what so awful here. It's stated right in our fucking military doctrine. And for a long time already.

It was never a secret that we would use nukes.

>Annexing Crimea was totes in self defense too, amirite?
Yeah, it was. Russia does not want the Baltics, why would it? Crimea is historically Russia and it is the only port they have there. Ukraine was going to, due to US influence, prevent Russia's access to the black sea. This is a move in a proxy war.

It's part of a bigger game where NATO supports nationalists who fuck with the Russian speakers in Eastern Ukraine, in order to bait Russia into an invasion. That would give a pretext for a war.

The same thing with the baltics. There are a few thousand troops there, so that if they manage to bait Russia, NATO has to respond.

I would rather see the world as a nuclear wasteland than completely ruled by western yuros or americans and gradually taken over by niggers.

Putin dindu nuffin wrong. If they mess with Baba Rossija more and keep up with the bullying he should flip the killswitch.

This is like bullying the weird kid in class. School shootings exist to keep chads in check. Guess what nukes are for.

Haluatsä nyt vittu sotaan lähteä että jenkit vois ryöstää venään resurssit? Saatanan idiootti.

There is never any argument. Just authoritarian aggression meant to show Americans how much you want to suck their cock.

>Putin dindu nuffin wrong. If they mess with Baba Rossija more and keep up with the bullying he should flip the killswitch.

that shit should have happened during the cuban missile crisis.

I dont know what these western assholes are waiting for.

two of the biggest global cocksuckers (russians and americans) killing each other off is a dream come true for the rest of us.

Haтъжaвaш мe :( пpeклeти пpидaтeл

A кaквo ти пpидaтeл poдини дa кaжeш зa тoзи чoвeк кoйтo yмиpa юyнaк в бългapия :(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3cIJ4R_cb4Q

Oho, ilmielävä kotiryssä.
Sä vissiin tykkäät kun venäläiset ryöstää ja raiskaa eikä kukaan niille kehtaa tehdä mitään kun on hyödyllisiä maanpettureita niinku sä jotka on aina valmiita niitä puolustamaan kun on sairaalloinen ja irrationaalinen viha jotain amerikkalaisia vastaan.

Ei siinä mitään, mun puolesta saavat tappaa ryssät viimeiseen asti ja jakaa maakaasut jäsenmaiden kanssa. Olisipahan maailmassa yksi paha vähemmän.

Rip Bolan DDDddd---:
Yuo were a friend

my only complaint is that we, the butthurt belt people will die with them, but I don't even care.

A monopolar world order would be an absolute nightmare. Either complete Russian or complete American world dominance will be horrifying. Just look at what they made out of muh Europe.

If this is the life they want us to live I would rather choose death.

>it was self-defense because ukraine was going to join nato because they were afraid something like crimea would happen
the mental gymnastics of putinbots is olympic level.

dont worry nasty kike

your time there is short.

better hold on to both your american and russian passport.

you'll need to bug out to either one when shit hits the fan

youtube.com/watch?v=uGL3fSMiwF0

Why Muslims are so hang up on killing Jews? I'm pretty sure their book says something about allowing Christians and Muslims to live as Dhimmis

>implying cuba wasn't self-defense
>implying the USA isn't continuing what the did during the cold war (sponsoring coups and violent uprisings in other countries to help their agenda), only now there isn't another player to balance things out
>implying advancing nato to the russian borders, clearly violating former treaties is completely alright

Because Wahhabis don't give a fuck about what the book says or what the pre-ottoman caliphates did.

dhimmis are meant to be subjugated though. And kikes used their influence in the western world to shit up the middle east and fuck with every country that stood up against them.

Look at what they did to syria now.

world
the time has come to

Why does this anally annihilated Balt want to be fucked in his fractured ass by Russia so badly?

Korwa Ty polak :) jestem lubię polsku I rosiju

Ale Kiedy wojna światowa zacznie się nikt nie będzie w życiu nie rosijani nie amerikanine I nie polaki I nie niemcy wszyscy zginiemy razem :)

Do zobazenia w piekielnych braci słowiani :)

There never was a treaty about how close nato countries could be to russia though.

However there was a treaty called Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances agreed on in 1994 where the very first agreement was that US, UK and russia would respect Belarusian, Kazakh and Ukrainian independence and sovereignty and the existing borders.

Guess who broke this treaty. I'll give you three tries to guess.

Nase Vrjema dalazi :)

Dolazi*

The USA with the active contribution of the Mossad by instigating a coup in Kiev against the legitimate, elected government.

>but America did it first
Fucking kek. Sasuga russiaboo

>de-esculatory nuclear strike
TOP KEK

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTN2ip3GER0

>vitajte v pekle bratja moje :) welcome to hell brothers dobro došao u pakao :) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>Reminder that there are still people on Sup Forums who will defend russia.
indeed.

or more specifically, russian regime and its news and control of opinions of its people.

we make fun of muritards and fox news, but the russian situation is a million times worse.

>When the SU fell apart, NATO promised they would not expand East. That was broken fast. There is the military angle.

By signing the 1997 NATO-Russia Founding Act, Russia explicitly and formally accepted NATO enlargement.

Czy Ty jest polski terrorist ?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>It's a Russia wants to kill everyone because nobody likes them episode
I've seen this one before.

supporting putin and supporting russia are two different things, don't try to apply western understanding of government to russia

>de-esculator
>nuclear strike
P I C K O N E

I

C

K
O

N

E

No one in russia give a fuck about you just become Finland or swedan all ready :)

>implying eu leaders wouldn't shit their pants and assume a crying fetal position if an irrelevant city like warsaw was nuked
>implying they wouldn't do anything for peace including opening their anus for russian cock
>implying the us is going to start an all out nuclear war over fucking warsaw
lel it's the perfect plan

if russkies do this, Ill personally launch a nuke barrage at moscow

China is the only nuclear power that has a no-first-use policy. Whereas both Russia, NATO and Pakistan have a policy of responding to conventional attacks with nuclear strikes.
China fucks around with its neighbours, but they do not invade and take over inhabited areas.
I trust China a lot more than I trust Russia. Russia is a loose canon. Russia is dangerous.

suck my pole you dumb kacapie

go back to that rotting shithole called russia, you dont belong anywhere near the west

Mother rus for ever soon Putin will find the rings preper to be fight with fucking saron mordor you fags :)

>We are strong us fuck we have no mercy and plus we have nukes and Serbia feel god

New era is coming :) and only the strongest will survive :3

lmaoing @ ur life learn basic reading comprehension fugging troglodyte :DDDDDDDD

Whatever happened to M.A.D?

lol @ ur "life" dumb ass kacap

Słaby polak próbować walczyć z rosyjskim bohterom hahahshaaha

While the West is broiling in its own stew of radical feminism, LGBT, and uncontrolled Third World immigration, Russia alone leads the salvation of Christendom and the white race.

Good words bro :) how come there is no more smart Americans like you?

>Russia alone leads the salvation of Christendom

and here is another delusional retarded dumb fucker

must be ruski diaspora.

>nato says
>nato thinks
Only a brainless retard would fall for that lame propaganda.

your capital got nuked, retard

>your capital
>your capital

it's full of kikes and commies anyways

should have been nuked long ago

it did you idiot

bombardment

"nuked"

what are you some kinda kacap in kanada?

fuck off back to that shithole zoo called russia and stay contained there till the world puts you out of your misery

+15 Putintokens for this post

Trzy bohaterowie pierdolony słaby polak ssać Americańska kutas :)

Rusija + bielorus +kraina = wielkie rosja I święta :)

M8, what they write about military exercises about conquering Baltic states and targeting Warsaw with nukes is total bullshit.

If you read further though, they are getting closer to reality, because the real target would be something military. Like fleet.

Kill yourself out of my country.

Makes sense, that's why countries like Poland always feel the need to be able to at least halt a ground invasion from Russia.

Be mad soon you gona be nuked :) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Yeah, and they want to achieve it by engineering nuclear holocaust of last ethnically monolitic and christian nation in the world: Poles. Russia plans nuclear holocaust of Poles for last 10 years, interesting by whose inspiration.

>t. Russian Jew
I can't think of a worse combination.

A lot of jews like russia and Poland ?? what are you taking about you fucking secret polak jew :)

Antisemitism always works on antisemitic Westerners. If i tell them that Jews want to kill Poles, they will be more compasionate then if i told that Russians want to do it ;)

Go Hamas

kills as many of these kikes as you can

before they kill all Palestinians.