Explain this, murrika

explain this, murrika

jesus fucking christ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678293/Please-don-t-tell-s-gone-Horrifying-moment-woman-believes-black-boyfriend-died-Minneapolis-cop-shot-four-times-reached-license.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
liveleak.com/view?i=ef9_1467861459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when the bullets kick in

What's the big deal? Just a guy that got shot or stabbed.

complete webm?

also, nothing to explain...was the N to hit the bullet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678293/Please-don-t-tell-s-gone-Horrifying-moment-woman-believes-black-boyfriend-died-Minneapolis-cop-shot-four-times-reached-license.html

New dindu horde riot soon?

I hope. They're always fun to watch.

WTF are you doing, Kofi Kingston ?

What the fuck man? Police just shoots at innocent civilians because they're black? I thought it was all a meme

people in the us hate black people so for them it's ok to kill them

Funny how different the responses are from the people in this thread, with no video, are from the people in the other thread, with video.

Really makes you think

Crisis Actors goofing around for fat ZOG paychecks.

what the fuck did you even say? or tried to say? are you a chicano or a redneck?

some asian cop shot some nigger for some reason

Half of the posts here are saying it was justified, while in the thread with the video in the OP, very, very few are.

oh, gotcha. what's the general response to that video, and the other one with the big black guy, in the US (media)

They're very recent so it's hard to determine just yet, but it's probably going to be the same as usual, half support the cop, other half don't, par for the course.

these shootings were orchestrated by the kikes

prove me wrong

Hold on a fucking second.
He just got shot and her first idea is to stream this shit on Facebook?

With the big guy, the video is grainy but you can see him pulling something out of his pocket while he's on the ground.

Evidence.

Are you implying it's not normal occurrence to be shot in America?

Sauce?

Of what? Nigga be shot already.
Does the police in Murrica kill witnesses too?

She literally can't do anything else.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

GUILLOTINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YUH

Not for us first class citizens :DD

i saw the video before. racial shit aside this nigga was just unlucky.

>BE AMERICAN
>GET SHOT

Webm?

holy shit

My tax dollars hard at work, god bless.

The cop was Asian, aka a white man.

usa has no gun control. So cops, in fear of their lives, are trigger happy.

He was guilty of being black.

ooga booga all look da same mayn

They could.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

I have a dream - that all americans just nuke themselves and spare the rest of the world of seeing how retarded they are.

They are toxic and contagious.

So you don't become a cop if you are that afraid of being shot.
You can't do the job properly if you are so afraid of being killed that you have to preemptively kill anybody you think may attack you.
There is no war on police.
Our military guys fighting over seas can't get away with doing half the shit cops do here at home.

Just yesterday we were having threads about the dead cd seller ...

lel american pre-schoolers really suck at welfare even vietnameses are better at it

Once again we don't get to see what happened for this event.
Maybe he was innocent but like this we just can't tell.

its actually Narkeesha
suck my dong instead of posting

The point is, even if he committed a serious crime, the police should not carry out extra-judicial killings unless there there is a very real danger to that policeman's or someone nearby's life. It's called the rule of law.

I am the law

>I-I TOLD HIM NOT TO REACH FOR IT

Why are all american cops such trigger happy scared pussies? its like they think they're marines in fallujah

Tbh it was a mistake on both ends. The cop said don't move, the man moved to get his wallet, he got shot because he was carrying(legally). These things happen.

Don't these cunts watch cowboy movies? The good guy never shoots until the bad guy pulls his gun. M8 THAT MAKES YOU THE BAD GUY.

>"License and registration please"
>Reach for your license and registration
>GET SHOT

Getting shot is the new black

>Nig
>Did not comply with the police's order
>Decide to do the opposite
>Get shot
>Complain about getting shot

Yep, defiantly the police's problem

poor bait, but he reached into his pocket for ID after the police asked him. he also (being a dutiful citizen) informed the police officer of his legal concealed carry firearm.

the cop just heard "gun" while looking at a nig and decided squeezing the trigger was his best option

>be cop
>don't want to get shot
>shoot first
What's not to get?

There were no guns involved in this situation except the gun in the police officer's hand.

You're literally excusing the extermination of American citizens by cops, whether or not they're guilty of anything. And this happens to white people too so I don't get why you're defending the cops.

>be law abiding citizen
>comply with cop's directives
>get shot

whats not to get?

pretty smart of her actually

>There were no guns involved in this situation except the gun in the police officer's hand.
And the concealed one the victim admitted to owning before reaching for his wallet against the cops orders.
>You're literally excusing the extermination of American citizens by cops, whether or not they're guilty of anything. And this happens to white people too so I don't get why you're defending the cops.
I'm not. I'm explaining the cop mentality. You're the one jumping to conclusions.

hahahaha oh wow

concealed carry is legal in all 50 states, this guy was a working class man with no record as far as i can tell, why did he have to get shot for reaching into his pocket after being directed to procure ID? The answer is that he is a black male and cops are wired to treat black males like jihadis.

The fact that anyone involved is allowed to have a gun

Of course this had to happen in my state.

You can even tell in the video the Cop realized he fucked up big time by his voice and it looks like he is hyperventilating.

This is probably going to be the first cop to get a proper murder conviction.

USA is going through a fascism crisis

Them jackboots are trigger happy.

but it's mainly the east coast thats being affected mainly, since they allowed their liberal kike politicians to disarm them and they have nothing to shoot back at the gestapo.

how can people protect themselves if they don't have a gun though?

Casual murders are just the price you pay for a false sense of security.

Good riddance black cockroach.

How do people without guns protect themselves from guns? It's circular reasoning and it wont end until they're all shot.

you do know it's not only the blacks that are being affected by a government going full tyranny mode?

liveleak.com/view?i=ef9_1467861459

do you yellow bellied jackboot licking coward?

Only white garbage gets killed by bolice. Otherwise it is just nigger and Mexican.

American police are completely fucking incompetent.

Well, we have to keep the King of England from quartering his troops in our homes SOMEHOW.

white garbage, black garbage, brown garbage, yellow garbage.

makes no difference

fascism is literally the rich waging a war on the poor.

This guy only has traffic offences on his record.

Doubt he was actually doing something to deserve being shot.

Read the story.

His gun was owned legally and licensed and he tried to warn the cop so he doesn't think he is up to something.

>why did he have to get shot for reaching into his pocket after being directed to procure ID
He was told not to reach. He reached. The cop overreacted because cops don't want to be shot by BLM gang members.

>police voluntarily starting their own investigation and admitting what happened was wrong and unjustified

Things may be turning around

Agreed.

He was told to get his license out. How the fuck would he do that without reaching for his lisence, you retard?

Conflicting orders from the police who was very clearly retarded and not calm.

>if you go for your wallet when a cop tells you not to, he can and will shoot you
>americans see no problem with that
Fascist police-state, really. Americans can't comprehend the issue here because they've been too indoctrinated.

poor and middle class.

The irony is police are only middle class themselves and yet they fight for the rich.

This. Without sounding like an SJW, white people open carry ALL the time with no repercussions. I actually got pulled over one time and I had a knife out in the open and the cop didn't care. But if a black man open carries it's an automatic death sentence.

I have no god damn idea how some of these incompetent fucks become police officers.

Are you fucking retarded? More than half the country is outraged by police brutality what are you talking about.

>muh 2nd amendment don't tread on me
>be pinned to the ground by a police officer
>he sees your gun
>He shots you in the back
>you die

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

You're garbage.

>cop punches a non-resisting woman and calls her a bitch
>y-yeah, w-well, she's g-garbage

police = enemies of freedom

>black bf
I don't know how to explain it desu

>Shot: Castile can be seen murmuring at the start of the video. According to Reynolds he told the cop he had a permit to carry a firearm when he reached for his license - but the cop shot anyway

>t. a white male

By "Americans", I'm mostly referring to the ones ITT defending it.

>Nigress
>Person

>when you google bureau of justice homicide rate by income you don't get anything related
Hmm really makes you think

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you worthless edgelord. You can't just get pissed off when a white person is killed by a cop and then be complacent when a black person is killed by a cop, that's not how it works. That's called a double standard and is no different from the average SJW. Go fuck yourself with a taser.

>You can't just get pissed off when a white person is killed by a cop and then be complacent when a black person is killed by a cop

Yes he can you regressive SJW shitbucket.

>people in this thread are supporting the black guy

What the fuck? Did Sup Forums finally leave Sup Forums or something?

shut the fuck up you fucking Muslim cunt your country supports ISIS fuck you dude

>another nigger acts tough and get shot