Does the definition of "fat" depend on the people around you?

For example, we all know a lot of people in America are obese. Not just fat, but obese. Doess this mean that Americans have shifted their definition of "fat" to only include obese people now?

For example, look at the ass of this German pole vaulter. For me, her ass is definitely fat:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptB-fy5K-iw

But if I ask Americans, they'll most likely say it's "soft" or "curvy". They don't think it's fat at all because their definition of fat has changed to obese.

strawpoll.me/10687399

That's a nice fatass 6/10 would slap

>even Brazil think her ass looks fat

Take this, Amerifats!

She's not fat, retard.

I've heard many Americans call girl's asses fat, what are you taking about?

She is not fat at all. She is fit as fuck.

But if you look at the video the ass was fat. But not in a bad way. It is muscular fat. Stuff that ass in a pair of tight jeans and you would hear any bunda chasing nigger go "Daaam guuurl."

>It is muscular fat.
This could seriously be the most stupid contradictive thing I've ever read.

Go back to your sauna, finfuck.

kek
eiter you are a really skiny delicate boy or you are a faggot. thats a nice fatass 7/10 would slap

THICC meme, aside her ass is nearly perfect

There's muscle to make it firm and then there's a thicc layer of fat to soften it up, giving it the fullness needed.

Oh God i love ass

I am not saying the fat is muscle dingus. But you can clearly see that under the fat there is muscle. She is a fucking professional pole vaulter, those ass muscles must be built as hell. The is just a fat on top of the muscle, so the ass build is muscular fat.

Oh, I see what you mean.
But that makes it a fat ass you fucking scandiblonde, because it's the amount of fat that decides whether an ass is fat or not, not the amount of muscle.

To quote myself:
>But if you look at the video the ass was fat. But not in a bad way. It is muscular fat.
>The ass was fat

I instantly said it was a fat ass. Then I specified what kind of a fat ass it was in my opinion. Also your country is so irrelevant I can't even make up good insults about it.

There's only one kind of fat ass. Either it's fat or it's not.

An ass without much underlaying muscle is a flabby ass.

>le big ass meme
>le skinny bitches die quick, i like my hoes thick meme

quit being niggers for gods sake

>But if I ask Americans, they'll most likely say it's "soft" or "curvy". They don't think it's fat at all because their definition of fat has changed to obese.

People call me skinny in the US, eventhough Im a pretty normal guy, weight wise.
I guess they aren't use to see healthy ppl.

Just accept that some people like ass you fucking faggot.

Liking women's asses is one step away from being a full blown homo.

So are tits.

Can you even see your own ass??

this is why we hate america

>>Take this, Amerifats!
>4% difference
HUGE DIFFERENCE

what a creep channel, he goes to these events just to film their bodies? thats just sad

Fatass is gross, only nigger like asses anyways

Well rounded boobs are the best

>chink
Opinion discarded.

i'd burry my face so deep in that ass

this

This is the dumbest fucking thread I've seen all day

That is a fine looking ass in my book.