He still believes AMD is cheaper than Intel

>he still believes AMD is cheaper than Intel

plus no embedded GPU

>He thinks anyone buys the 1800X when the 1700 and 1700X exist
>He thinks anyone spends hundreds on a CPU to pair it with slow-ass integrated graphics or an equivalent $30 GPU.

>implying that GPU can't play GTA V in 720p60fps

>720p
>>>/2005/

>>He thinks anyone spends hundreds on a CPU to pair it with slow-ass integrated graphics or an equivalent $30 GPU.
literally everyone older than 18

What, on low settings? It's about as powerful as a GT 730, and that can't play much of anything.
If you're buying a CPU just to use $30 tier GPU with it, it'd better be something that can actually perform in more than just games.

It isn't? Last time I checked there was no 8 cores 16 threads intel CPU and the 6 cores were more expensive, and had less threads.

>comparing the 1800X to the 77k
>giving a shit about igpu

the R5 1600 is 200$ , same performance , 65w

>giving a shit about igpu
>he plays games on PC
>he gives money to gabenstein
>allows ubisoft spyware

It can play pretty much every game from 2000 to 2014 in mid settings at 900/1080p

I owned a GT 730 for awhile. It can't even run Diablo 3 at 1080p 60 FPS. It's shit.

But Diablo 3 has garbage optimization and it's a shit game
That's better than buying a 750ti just to run modern games in 720p30fps

and sub 30 fps , trust me , i used a the igpu on that thing , its pretty abysmal , granted it was an i3 and not an i7 , but the igpu was the same and definitely the bottleneck here (cpu % below 20 whilst gpu was pinned at 100%) , check youtube for lowspec gamer , he has guides on how to optimize for games when you run that thing

what is your damage?
i also dont play ubisoft games as they bore me (asscreed that is)

> tfw costcutting at intel has led them to begin using amd chips internally

a fucking i36100u can run 2012-2013 games in 60fps in low settings

minesweeper maybe , again I USED THAT THING
dont try to fool me , also what system do you use that has a U chip , might aswell have an embedded dedicated that you didnt notice

and the games i play dont run on that thing , period

Sonic generations runs in smooth 60fps

Overclock the i3. Dumbass that's a good gaming chip hahaha cuck

Sonick is not a bad franchise!!!

DUDE FUNNY LMAO

Subscribe for more humor in the next edition of Nintendo VS Intel magazine

i own a GT 630 and a GT730M
SAY GODDAMN ONE MORE TIME I CAN PLAY EVERYTHING WITH THIS SHIT CARDS AND I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH ONE OF MY THINKPADS

desu

>overclock the i3 ahahahah
GPU BOTTLENECK
LOCKED I3

my god are you retarted