What is Sup Forums's opinion on Black Lives Matter?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Black Lives Matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/19/charles-wade-black-lives-matter-leader-charged-wit/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/08/24/i-was-a-civil-rights-activist-in-the-1960s-but-its-hard-for-me-to-get-behind-black-lives-matter/
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
google.ca/search?tbm=isch&q=east st louis&tbs=imgo:1&gws_rd=cr&ei=zYx-V-vIHYa4jAORxIgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

triggers Sup Forums so they are okay with me

Shitty activists, most of them don't even know it's origin, just blacks and white trash pretending they are victims.

Niggers!

Extremists

Ignorant disruptive goons setting the civil rights movement back by decades every time they pull a stunt.

I'm mildly racist

moon man 4 prez

They...actually do matter...
But only on an individual basis.
If one causes suprememe damage on all things considered, then its life should be forfeit.

Obviously.

They do gun down a lot of black people in the US though. There's the whole prison/justice system too (blacks usually get harsher sentences than whites for the same crimes etc).

Seems to me they have a pretty legit and solid argument to make but they keep fucking it up somehow.

They also gun down a lot of whites.
As i said they are just trying to look like victims, but then they behave like shit, go ahead and see how violent they protests are.

So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me
HYPOCRITE

I just don't think they matter

Black Sup Forums

>They do gun down a lot of black people in the US though. There's the whole prison/justice system too (blacks usually get harsher sentences than whites for the same crimes etc)
This, but the movement is infiltrated by retards, made fun of by everyone and ends up causing more harm to black people than good

I wish american niggers weren't as retarded

most of them are useful idiots
the major figures are paid agitators
fuck 'em

Black lives don't matter.

also, lots of criminals

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/19/charles-wade-black-lives-matter-leader-charged-wit/

It triggers Sup Forums and people on here. So 100% support it.

Civil Rights activists in the 50s and 60s were made fun of, they were asked "why are they doing __" "we don't understand what you want" "if you did it this way people might be willing to helpnyou"

It's all bullshit, the shit people say about BLM is the same shit that was said previously

t. Tyrone

Good at making people racist

It's a good cause that gets fucked up by the retards running it. They would have far more support if they weren't so dumb about when and where to promote their cause.

An inevitable reaction to the shitty justice, police and prison system of the USA. Inequality is the US is huge, and BLM is a symptom of it. As Drumpf would say, treat the root cause.

I think that their vandalism might be a bit too much. I'm ok with protests as long as they don't damage too much.

It's funded by Soros.

t. DeShawn

Blacks gun down blacks as well in fact black gangs are arguably the best nigger killers in the world.

this 2bh

If I was in mortal danger anytime I met a police officer I would sure as hell be an activist too.

I like how some people think that "Black lives matter" means that other lives don't. Fucking Americans, why are you so separated?

Children more interested in feeling righteous than getting actual results.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/08/24/i-was-a-civil-rights-activist-in-the-1960s-but-its-hard-for-me-to-get-behind-black-lives-matter/

subjectively nothing. if i were black i wouldnt join or support it.
objectively speaking of it, it definitely has many problems but is not so much bad as Sup Forumsacks and alt-rights think. if anything ive wondered why ggers are obsessed with it so much that they observe it all the time.

financed by george soros

that's all anyone needs to know really

They make it sound like that by implying that all whites are all evil crackers out to kill every brotha or sista. Go read some BLM leaders' tweets and see for yourself.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on Black Lives Matter?

They have no idea what they're talking about.

They're rebels without a cause, they just like to yell, make a scene and scream WE WUZ and "RAYCISM".

Have any Black lives matter activists even outlined what they actually want or what they're protesting for?

I've seen some on a video in Canada at Brock University and basically they walked around yelling like idiots, then they had some """demands""" which didn't even make any sense

>There's the whole prison/justice system too (blacks usually get harsher sentences than whites for the same crimes etc).

That's because they tend to have a mile-long rapsheet and they're unrelenting criminals.

>Seems to me they have a pretty legit and solid argument to make but they keep fucking it up somehow.

What argument? What do they even want?

She literally stated that her beef is in part that the Black church isn't at the center of it, that BLM openly denounces wealthy people with power and that it won't win broader appeal without caring about non-black issues.

It's like she made an entire article as a wealthy black journalist friends with the king of self righteous activism (Jesse Jackson) and got upset that they didn't worship her feet because she is old and connected with the old order.

But how are they without a cause? Are you seriously implying that blacks don't get killed more easily because even the authorities are scared of them?

I remember when Bernie said that black lives matter. People were all up in his shit saying that he wants to murder all privileged white CIS males yet I don't think that was his point.

Maybe they're using provocative messages to get their voices heard? Almost every other minority activist group uses that tactic too.

>But how are they without a cause?

They don't have any solutions or propositions.

You ask them what they actually want and what they're protesting for, they cannot respond. Also FARRRR More blacks die every single day from blacks in gangs in Chicago and Detroit than from cops, it's not even comparable how many people it is.

I don't see them protesting black gangs though, for some reason.

I'm just saying that it makes it pretty hard to gain sympathy for the movement when ordinary people see the rioting and violence in the process and then go read a tweet hastagged "killallwhitepeople".

It's a matter of social injustice and I'm not very surprised that uneducated people can't propose a solution on how to fix it when even the most brilliant minds in your continent don't seem to be able to. Doesn't make what they're protesting about any less wrong tho.

Black gangs are formed because they have no future to look forward to, police shoots more blacks because they're more likely to be gangsters and the circle goes on and on. It's not just a matter of getting the police to be less trigger-happy, I understand why they do the things they do, it's more about giving the urban youth another realistic choice other than gangbanging

I think it is true that police are more likely to be more trigger happy around blacks. However, it's like that for a reason. They won't like me saying this, but it's all due to their ridiculously disproportionate crime rate. Where blacks make up nearly half the homicide rate of the US at only 13% of the population, It's no wonder cops are more weary around them, it's human nature. Unfortunately a lot of innocents will have to suffer because of this. The best solution to all this is to find a way to majorly decrease the crime rate within the black community.

>I'm not very surprised that uneducated people can't propose a solution on how to fix it when even the most brilliant minds in your continent don't seem to be able to

Because no one is capable of fixing why niggers act the way they do.

Seriously man, don't you think there's a reason that every place that has a majority population of niggers is a bad place to live? no even being ironically racist or anything here but haven't you noticed this pattern? Bad problems seem to follow Black people, even when they're the only ones living there(No whitey racists to keep the black man down).

I was scrolling through youtube once, saw a video titled "the worst school in America", some news story made by liberals or something, ok let's check it out. What a surprise, it's a school of entirely black people and they chimp out all day long. They're just savages man, even poor white people do not act anything like the way black people do.

>Black gangs are formed because they have no future to look forward to

What? They have so many opportunities, just go to school, get a job get one of the PLENTIFUL black-only scholarships and get accepted to a good College just because you're black (Look at med school acceptance rates by Gpa and race, Blacks get in with by far the lowest).

You don't need to sell drugs and commit crime, that's what niggers do.

>it's more about giving the urban youth another realistic choice other than gangbanging

They don't want to. It's their natural state, you can't take the ghetto out of the nigger. They really just don't give a fuck

Domestic racist terrorists.

>Black Lives Matter?
How can their lives any matter when niggers are just useless bunch of apes?

I wish it was that simple, that the answer is just "niggers hurr durr", but it's not. The way black people are and how the culture is revolved around illegal activities and being tough is an echo from 50 years ago when the systematical racism was still a very real thing.

Imagine your grandpa was a criminal (or at least treated like one) and your father followed his footsteps because that was the figure of a man he had in his life. Even though one could argue that poverty and crime are a choice in USA, the land of opportunity, it's proven that the shitty life is inheritable, even there. You just don't easily go into medical school when all your family is gangsta.

So are Russians.

>The way black people are and how the culture is revolved around illegal activities and being tough is an echo from 50 years ago when the systematical racism was still a very real thing.

Ok well then how do you want it to change? You can't teach people not to commit crime and shoot eachother over jordans, as you say.

so really you're contradicting yourself

>You just don't easily go into medical school when all your family is gangsta.
>Imagine your grandpa was a criminal (or at least treated like one) and your father followed his footsteps because that was the figure of a man he had in his life

Then what can anyone do?

They and their problems are half Earth away from me, I don't care and I don't have info to alalyze anyways.

The Jackson/Sharpton bit did stand out, but, whatever the motivation, the core criticism of style vs. substance remains accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

Ben "6 million more" Shapiro does a great breakdown of it.

1:20 onwards

I dunno how to change it, I'm just saying that it's not completely their fault. Maybe some people per generation have the strength of will to break out of that vicious circle and it will take a long time for the situation to fix itself.

>They do gun down a lot of black people in the US though

Not really. There is a problem of trigger happy cops in the US, but parasites like BLM makes it into a race issue.

So then wtf is the whole point of BLM, is my question from the start? It's just senseless yelling. What are they trying to achieve by these "protests"?

What are they protesting? Black people's behaviors?

this is good

he btfos them hard

As it has always been, and will always be.

Blacks just being worse at the cosmic game we call life. Destroying more than they create.

You can see a legitimate trend if you spend a few seconds and think about their path through history.

no they don't

I think the point is that people will acknowledge that all is not well and there's systems that need to be fixed somehow. They're trying to achieve just this what we're doing right now, talking about these issues.

Well yeah, they're kinda protesting black people's behavior. The behavior that is an echo from the racist past.

They're not trying to achieve it if you look at any of their protests on youtube.

They really aren't, they're making the problem worse. They are the racists and they're trying to cause a gap between whites and blacks with all the shit they post on twitter or yell or whatever

Dude at brock university here in Canada, they came yelling and screaming. Wanna know what their """demands""" were? Take a guess.

They literally wanted RACIAL SEGREGATION. They started saying that having White counselors for black students is somehow wrong and all that shit, literally makes zero sense.

>You just don't easily go into medical school when all your family is gangsta.

I'd argue it's because blacks on average have lower IQ than most other races and that isn't something that one should write off.

Intelligent people, black or otherwise wouldn't hang around in the hood selling drugs, they'd actually use their affirmative action to get a degree in something useful,

>racisy past
It always comes down to this doesn't it :D Every problem is racism's fault :DDD

How do you cause a gap between white and black people when there obviously is one already?

That Canadian sounds like a dumbass but dumbasses are attracted to all kinds of activism and I doubt it's an official stance of the group

I think that those intelligent black people from bad neighborhoods still grow up to be drug dealers if that's the trade everyone wants to be in, they just make more intelligent drug dealers.

>blacks usually get harsher sentences than whites for the same crimes etc

And Women get less for the same crimes
It's just the way society is I guess

>How do you cause a gap between white and black people when there obviously is one already?
Because having a wedge between is the same as having a canyon between them.

one of their saints committed suicide

>How do you cause a gap between white and black people when there obviously is one already?

Because they're turning everything into WHITE VS BLACK and often times literally arguing for racial segregation, something that black civil rights activists have been fighting for like 60 years and now we have it but it turns out according to some Black feminist studying WE WUZ-entology with a nose ring and dreadlocks liek a tru afrikcan woman we actually need to seperate whites and blacks or some shit

>dumbasses are attracted to all kinds of activism and I doubt it's an official stance of the group

Well they were part of the movement, not sure if that's official or not but they were literally reprsenting it. Take that as you will

if you care enough i can link the video, it's really cringeworthy. Even le redditors as liberal as they are pointed out how idiotic it is and makes no sense at all

Retards.

>They started saying that having White counselors for black students is somehow wrong
I fail to see how that is beneficial to anyone. Is the logic here that white counselors spread uncoscious racism and drive black people to poverty and crime? What a retarded statement

I'll try.

"White folk, being the oppressing class, cannot possible empathise with the concerns and struggles of black folk. At best, they will be woefully inadequate at addressing and meeting our personal concerns, but worse still; they could dismiss and infantalise us and our concerns, doing nothing but damage to young black folk who need psychological help. Only another black counselor could possibly understand all that another black person could go through, and has to go through."

Why stop at counselors?

Let's also have separate schools and parts of the city. Maybe even separate countries so white bois cant be racist

>Let's also have separate schools and parts of the city.

They already tried that.
google.ca/search?tbm=isch&q=east st louis&tbs=imgo:1&gws_rd=cr&ei=zYx-V-vIHYa4jAORxIgg
Check this shit out, it's literally been used as a fucking site to film post-apocalyptic movies. There was a long greentext about the state of the place; I can't find it now, but let me say - it's fucking horrible. I think the schools haven't had new materials in like thirty years? And that's minor compared to the other shit, some guy on this board who apparently drove through mentioned that there were drugged-up people walking around like zombies or just fighting.

All of them need to be rounded up and executed by firing squad.
Rioting and vandalism isn't going to get rid of MUH SYSTEMIC RACISM. It's just going to make everyone hate niggers even more than before.

All lives matter you stupid fucks.

soros funded antagonist group

they are silent and absent in the ghettos where blacks die every die via the hand of other blacks

kek

muh we're all one race tho