Google Fires Employee Behind Diversity Memo

>the napalmed village of Sup Forums

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/google-fires-employee-behind-controversial-diversity-memo

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitymemo.com/
apa.org/news/press/releases/stress/2010/gender-stress.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Supriese!

Wrong think is a live and well.

>saying that he had been fired for "perpetuating gender stereotypes."
You mean like all the women in the industry constantly scream at 110db about?
You know, the gender stereotypes that men are all big and strong and evil?
Why aren't they being fired too?

I'm not sure that perpetuating harmful political stereotypes is a worthwhile cost for putting down harmful gender stereotypes.

I mean if some idiot was sending company wide internal "manifestos" I would want them fired too.

"TO ALL GOOGLE EMPLOYEES FWD FWD: CHECK THIS STEFAN MOLYNEUX REDPILL VIDEO"

Sup Forums btfo

>Shekles.exe

So they proved his point

Yeah but at least come up with a good reason, especially if you have a few days and unlimited money to give to your PR consultants. Something more than basically proving the guy right.

havent read the actual document but
>talk shit about your employer and fellow employees
>act surprised when fired
yea no thats called real life and real life has consequences for your dumbass actions

he sent it on a mailing list for discussions about that stuff. people send out stupid shit like this all the time.

It's not sexist if you're a woman, UGH

>write a memo about concerns that the corporate culture has become too extremely leftist
>get fired for not being extremely leftist
Pottery.

Lol so easy to get fired from the money grubbing gookle

Brings new meaning to silicon valley

No one is surprised about the firing. It's just exhausting that this keeps going around and around in circles.

Thus proving his point why people are afraid to speak their mind.

I hope this ex-employee uses his fame to start making Dr Jordan Peterson bucks. Or at the very least Sue's for wrongful termination. Last I checked you can't fire someone for being Republican.

He didn't talk shit about anyone. Read it, it's incredibly mild and everyone on Sup Forums thought it was moot because it was so faggy

It will be funny to watch google kill itself with this.
If you don't ALWAYS hire the best person for the job, someone else will.
Even if its a goat, you hire or you die in the fire.

>Or at the very least Sue's for wrongful termination.

this right here, get that jewggle cash

>havent read the actual document but
yeah we can tell

>tfw it was moot and he comes back to shitpost on Sup Forums after being jaded
>becomes the 2nd coming of Hitler

>It will be funny to watch google kill itself with this.
>this is what alt-right cretins actually believe

>he sent it on a mailing list for discussions about that stuff. people send out stupid shit like this all the time.

Really? I find that hard to believe. Not that there would be a "casual, talk about whatever" mailing list but a political one seems like it would cause too much internal shit all the time.

i hope some of the sane employees resign in protest, leaving google floundering with a bunch of incompetent diversity hires trying to herd decimated teams of demoralized white engineers

> forcing people to act how you'd like them to is considered both progressive and x-ophobic

Most of the sane employees probably have the mailing list auto send all replies

He was trying to make the company better by letting an issue that people are afraid to touch on get some discussion. Internal google polls showed that 50% of people thought it was good that he shared it

Kind of ironic how this proves him right, but whatever.

Not technology.

Good. Sup Forums should be taking notes that their viewpoints are bad for business and they need to change their thinking if they want to leave their neet lifestyles.

>but a political one seems like it would cause too much internal shit all the time.
oh it does. there's a few lists like this. none are official lists, they're just something someone set up and they get popular. the whole "don't talk politics at work" thing flies out the window when it comes to those

wtf i hate making the workplace more attractive for women now

don't care, anything that tarnishes google is good

Isn't google paying really well?
Why would you ever want to give up your job due to something as minor as this?
In a week this'll be all but forgotten.

liberals have some sort of mental disability that doesn't allow them to even entertain opposing ideology

>It will be funny to watch google kill itself with this.
The way AB InBev killed itself after Sup Forums boycotted Budweiser because that Superbowl ad triggered the shit out of them? Or the way Netflix killed itself after uploading the trailer for "Dear White People"? Or the way Stephen Colbert killed his show after assdevastated Trumpkins bitched to the FCC?

has he posted the manifesto online yet?

what is it you want?

> He was publicly outed
Just try googling his name right now
The guy is unemployable by any tech company now, in and out of silicon valley
Hopefully he will enjoy freelancing under a fake name or working at wallmart

Gizmodo leaked it a couple of days ago, famlam

diversitymemo.com/

>Or the way Stephen Colbert killed his show
Colbert left one of the most well-loved and highest rated shows on regular access cable to take over the late show.
The fucking *late show*
He killed his show by his own hand.

He seems old enough to have enough fuck you money to live off of for the rest of his life. I'm planning on going out with a bigger bang once I get enough fuck you money.

He killed it, but Trump saved him.
Now he has the highest ratings of all the late time talk shows.

>these media conglomerates who are funded by military industrial complex are still doing well selling propaganda kool-aid
>RESIST DRUMPF

Did you actually read it? Because he said that women are inferior, which is equivalent to "talk shit" about half of your company.

You're not dealing with your average trump voter my friend.
I'm one of that terrifying norton supporters, and well, as soon you turn the door to anyone skilled, you're just sabotaging yourself.
Be man, be woman, be dog, if can do the job better than anyone else in that room, then it should be the person you hire.
You don't reject a Corine Yu you know.

I don't remember that part

Literally didn't happen

Are you retarded?

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

feminists exhibit teh most stereotypically feminine, maternal behavior to the point that it's just a creepy caricature of average women, what's craziest is that they can't see that's what they are

Did you actually read it? Because it never said anything close to that.

For instance, he wrote that women have lower tolerance to stress than men.

kek

>Did you actually read it? Because he said that women are inferior
t. guy who only read CNN's report on the memo and not the memo itself

>women have lower tolerance to stress than men
apa.org/news/press/releases/stress/2010/gender-stress.aspx

? that's true. however it's only true on average, there's quite a bit of overlap.

if you're actually celebrating this you're just working against yourself.

Elaborate

So now you agree he in fact wrote that women are inferior to men, but it doesn't mater because he is "right"?

>he wrote that women have lower tolerance to stress than men
How dare he write a thing that is known to be true from several scientific studies.

When did "there are differences between these two things" start being "this thing is inferior to this other thing"

This is why you do this shit anonymously

>whites purging themselves over liberal purity again
Fucking love being Asian desu.

How is having different stress levels equivalent of being to women being inferior?

I...I can't tell if you are trolling or just really dumb.
maybe read the study done by the American Psychological Association is see if it says anything about all women being inferior

>'dude this is the best smelling turd out of all of them!'

because it's basically forcing the same type of subculture to organize that allowed gamergate to exist but in real life.

Does it surprise you to know that women also have lower testosterone? Or is that a patriarchal fantasy too?

women wouldn't have evolved to be less stress-tolerant if it simply made them outright 'inferior'. sexually dimorphic traits exist for reasons, they're not random or arbitrary.

His conclusion is that women can't handle high stress jobs because of this hypothetical biological reason, implying women can't do men jobs.

``Liberal`` fag here. So I haven't been paying attention to this but it's sad that he got fired.

Is this guy against women in general or something else? And What's the general process of google's hiring process?
For example if a company has a preliminary anonymous test, meritocracy can be preserved. What did the guy want?

Good luck inheriting the mess that is California. We're leaving it in pretty bad shape, but I believe in you Chang.

Why don't you read the fucking memo instead of asking Sup Forums to spoonfeed you on a political issue?

How in the fuck can this be real?

He explicitly supports diversity and only acknowledges scientifically supported biological realities to support his argument that diversity doesn't have any inherent benefits for productivity.

And they can fire him for politely disagreeing with their political agenda.

>His conclusion is that women can't handle high stress jobs because of this hypothetical biological reason
And he would be correct for the majority of women
>implying women can't do men jobs.
You made that connection, not him.

>tiny dick
>no respect
>people assume you can do cool shit like backflips or guitar solos
It sucks desu I don't get why weebs want to be asian

TL;DR version
People should be hired based on merit instead of race or gender.
People who have slight conservative views are afraid for their jobs, or speaking about them.

You know you're literally 16 times less likely to get into an college than a black person of the same qualifications, right?

The liberals are going after you like a plague.

I want to read the tl;dr, not the whole 1000 lines of autistic screeching

honestly he must have seen it coming so i don't really feel anything for him

I still got in, so who cares?

They can fire him for nothing because it's murrica

Jewgle are pandering to a very vocal, very small minority for cheap PR but for once it might actually blow up in their face

>People should be hired based on merit instead of race or gender.
They don't do that already? The worse thing you can do to your company is to forsake meritocracy over political beliefs. This is against liberalism

Everybody's "tl;dr" is going to be biased towards their own political leanings. The entire issue is about the contents of the memo. If you want to be at all educated about the subject, you have to actually know what the contents of the memo are.

worst*
for*

they edited it though. i want an unmolested copy.

How is that? He knew exactly what was going to happen. He's probably on his way to a job with Apple right now.

Is moot going to be coming back to Sup Forums?

shame the fucking kikes who spread this document edited out the citations and graphs then, isn't it?

who?

>He's probably on his way to a job with Apple right now.
Good luck lmao

>talk shit about your employer and fellow employees
Maybe you ought to actually read it.

Nah, nobody cares.

They're already payed off the media jews to present a false narrative that he was sexist.

>high iq
>culture is still patriarchal
>whites grovel about diversity while we chuckle
It's not all bad.

oh that makes you think women are inferior? wtf what a bigot

He said that women are not good with high stress jobs, while men are OK with that. Is there any other way to read this as "men are superior to women" at least in regard to high stress jobs? iff from his point of view men are superior to women then women are inferior to men. Q.E.D.

They have forced diversity quotas now. you have to have x amount of race and gender, the exact term for their policy has slipped my mind at the moment.

You, when they fire you from your job.
Of course,i'm pretty sure the shit will fall apart before you get in any actual danger.