This triggers the Yuropoor

This triggers the Yuropoor.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/kfc-restaurant-attacked-in-lebanon-2012-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what most of europe looks like

there is shitton of mcd here dude

McDonald's doesn't trigger us. What triggers us is the complete lack of Carl's Jr., Five Guys, Whataburger, In-N-Out, Sonic, Popeyes, Jack In The Box, Chick-Fil-A, El Pollo Loco, Smashburger, Krispy Kreme or Church's.

Literally the only chains we have here are McDonald's, Burger King, Subway and in larger towns and cities KFC and Dunkin' Donuts.

I live in a nigger area and we have lots of Popeyes and Church's here.

Germans are missing out on cultural enrichment.

I have no idea what any of those listed are.

of course an anglo swine wouldnt know fine cuisine

Most importantly we're missing out on dem bix nood chicken buckets bidda heen fo dub hood yanamean ma nigga.

You sound like my neighbors.
I don't talk to them.

Same here, pisses me off

>tfw haven't been to the usa to enjoy their god-tier fast food in american-sized portions in two fucking years

TIMMMMMEEEEEES

My friend went to canada and told me their portion sizes were 3x the usual here, they'll serve you a hamburger the size of your head

I'm fairly certain they're getting their fair share of cultural enrichment as we speak....

3 euro doner kebap on fresh-baked bread roll > any of that other stuff

Kebab is overrated trash. They take who knows what meat, grind it up, grill it as a lump, slice it off, put it in a hard crusty dry bread, stuff the remaining space with kraut and then mask the bad to bland taste of the whole thing by drowning it in garlic sauce. Greek gyros rolls are superior in every single regard. Tastier meat, softer fluffier bread, juicier salad, based tzaziki sauce, and you get motherfucking fries in this son of a bitch.

>Kebab is overrated trash.
You take that back
>. Greek gyros
Exact same thing if its a real turk who makes it

Except that it's completely different and superior for all the reasons I've listed.

>Five Guys
Overrated. It's too expensive for what you get.

Popeyes is great though. Vastly superior to KFC.

>Tastier meat
Which meat ? if it is lamb then it is the same
>Fluffier bread
We prefer baguette
>Juicier salad
Unless you are a salad expert, it is the same salad
>Tzaziki sauce
Drowned in sauce
>You get fries
Kebab gets fries too

In summary, you act like an AppleFag or at least someone who judge his tastes better than other's.

>Kebab is overrated trash
Stopped right there.

It's pork, and instead of being finely ground up and diluted with other meats it gets put on the spear in chunks. There are no cubic tons of kraut filler in gyros, unlike in kebab. And kebab doesn't get fries. Pic related, kebab garbage. You have to be blind not to see the difference.

kebap is not just one thing there are a lot of kebap types you only talk about döner kebap right now

>Pic related
>Kebab garbage
Majority of kebabs are served with fries, your pic is more of a panini with kebab meat.
Also I may be blind, but your taste is even worse.

>Chick-Fil-A

What kind of shitty place doesn't offer the option to get fries in your kebab?
Good kebab>gyros>shitty kebab

every single place here

I think Kebab shops would make a fucking killing if they did fries inside Kebabs

Here fries are mandatory, what do you have with your kebabs ?

You can get them on the side, but never inside

literally no kebabs have fries in them ever ever

Then you take the bread and stuff the fries inside no ? What kind of bread do they serve ?

THIS! SO MUCH THIS!

Though on the other hand, a ton of independent burger joints have popped up all over Denmark these recent years, and if more American franchises entered they would be killed off.

The Swedish "MAX Burger" are trying to enter the Danish market, but they arent very good (sorry swedes, but it just isnt) so its a little slow.

A bunch of those are weirdly regional though. Like, there's a Five Guys just down the street from me, but I'd have to travel ~5 hours to find a Whataburger.

Five Guys is pretty GOAT-tier though. All the stuff is prepared fresh right in front of you and the portions are very generous (especially with the fries). You even get free peanuts to eat while you wait for your food. Much more expensive than other fast-food burger chains though.

Nope. No one does that, but next time I get a kebab I'll try

From my kebab shop, they serve pitta bread, or naan bread

These kind of bread are good too, but we get mostly baguettes. Also try it with bbq sauce or white sauce

Bagette with kebab? Thats a new one.

yeah it really does
the fuck is that architecture, nigger?

there's different types of kebabs you moron. have you idiots had chapal?

Then it's not a kebab....

I am Greek

I have both McDonalds and Burger King about 200 m from my house.

I've heard that McD > BK

Define kebab then

>think it's going to be another obnoxious germancuck post about how horrible america is
>actually raises a valid complaint

ya got me

>putting a shitty American burger chain inside of your historical buildings

Epitome of cultural cuckoldry

We have so much historical buildings in Europe that we can free some up for American Culture

And anyone who cannot accept that something non-edible is deemed food

>Kebab is overrated trash.
Hey you don't sound like a true Germans! Not multiculti enough!

>one of our embassies got attacked
businessinsider.com/kfc-restaurant-attacked-in-lebanon-2012-9

ENOUGH

it was used as the buffet of the railway workers so it's an upgrade really

McDonald's burgers are just like home made. If you make really disgusting burgers at home, that is.

I thought MAX used to have establishments in Denmark before pulling out a couple of years ago. Are they re-entering?

BK > McD

But BK is much more expensive

>KFC attacked

Based french allies defending our embassies

KFC is better

popeyes is better

THIS

Pleb

Looks nice. Would try desu. Still missing nice fluffy. golden, crispy biscuits

it really doesnt.

I havent given this corporation a grosz of my monees for 16 years now.

I know that feel

more of this qt please

t. roach

>mfw I was JUST about to go drive there because everything else is closed

>tfw no In-N-Out Burger

REEE

I haven't eaten at mcdonalds since I was fired for stealing and swearing in front of customers. By stealing I mean literally a single strip of bacon that I put on a colleagues wrap. It was pretty funny though, they fired half the restaurant alongside me.

This. I fucking hate Europe so much. Everything closes at 5 and ONLY McDonalds are open. Every time me and my friends drive through Europe to Spain, we only eat McDonalds. Everything else is always close. When I was in America I could literally walk street after street with open restaurants at 2 AM

>Everything closes at 5
Dude wat. In my shit ass town everything closes at like 9 and I thought that was a travesty.

>tfw 24/7 grocery stores with beer, wine, and liquor too

>Everything closes at 5
Sweden yes

I don't care about most of these, but I want Hardee's and White Castle. Also Krispy Kreme and Wendy's.

literally this

Five Guys is here now.

>8 quid for JUST a fucking burger

>no guacamole topping

Do you not even have 24 hour supermarkets?

>Everything else is always close
?????? what the fuck are you even talking about? It's common in Spain to go out and eat at like 10 pm.

Your country getting a McDonalds is the cultural version of getting cucked by a negro

Iceland is the only nation that is not cucked by Mc Donalds

t. the most Americanized scandi country

Part of the balkans also seems to be pure

Sweden seems more Americanized IMO

>sweden calling anyone else americanized

>Sweden yes

Norway is by far the most Americanized of the scandis. They might as well apply for statehood.

The UK is the most americanised country?

Seems about right, they even copied the language.

>Nedercuck chart comprehension

>Britcuck math skills

Brit - 60 mil
Frog - 66 mil
Kraut - 80 mil

high number of restaurants matters more in lower populated areas.

All you need is in-n-out.

God literally works the grill there

Canada and Australia are worse because they never really had a distinct national identity to defend

I don't mind American fast food at all but I get triggered by the absolute cunts who act like all American food is sent by the Gods just because it has fancy fucking marketing.

>Work in a fish and chip restaurant
>We sell fish and chips as well as other British food like pies, mushy peas, battered sausages etc
>every friday the manager brings in a case of Krispy Kreme 'donuts'
>everyone working in the shop calls this 'the best part of the week'
>makes me angry as fuck
>we are surrounded by great British food and they slurp down their disgusting american syrup 'cookies'
>they fucking sit around talking about how amazing american food is
>one day I get angry, and snap at them 'you know we have plenty of British pastries? Battenberg cake (pic related) is far better than these shitty doughnuts'
>they all start laughing
>start calling me Battenbaby
>for my birthday they bought me a yellow coat and red and yellow checkered shirt
>told me to put them on so I could look like a piece of my precious Battenburg
>tfw they are al fat fucking ameriboos

>Battenbaby
>yellow coat and red and yellow checkered shirt
>that quality banter

that's hilarious

How?

>>they all start laughing
>>start calling me Battenbaby
>>for my birthday they bought me a yellow coat and red and yellow checkered shirt
Brits are so entertaining with their banter

how much does a fish and chip cost? is it served wrapped in newspapers or is that just a meme?

They should have introduced mutton burgers and stuff if beef was hard to get. Didn't they do something similar in India?

How popular is Subway in Europe? IIRC they overtook McDonald's a while back for most locations in the US.

More salad than Doner, disgusting desu senpai.