Your state/province

>Your state/province
>Your flag

Georgia
The flag bears three stripes consisting of red-white-red, and a blue canton containing a ring of 13 white stars encompassing the state's coat of arms in gold. In the coat of arms, the arch symbolizes the state's constitution and the pillars represent the three branches of government: legislative, executive, and judicial. The words of the state motto, "Wisdom, Justice, and Moderation", are wrapped around the pillars, guarded by a male figure dressed in colonial attire dating back to the time of the American Revolutionary War. Within the arms, a sword is drawn to represent the defense of the state's constitution. An additional motto, "In God We Trust," is positioned underneath these elements acting as the state's "foundation." The ring of stars that encompass the state's coat of arms symbolize Georgia's status as one of the original Thirteen Colonies. The design principle is based on the first national flag of the Confederacy, which was nicknamed the "Stars and Bars."

I like this flag because it's literally just the Stars and Bars but with a georgia logo in it.
However, our old flag with the confederate flag was GOAT

mine is boring as fuck...

...but at least the coat of arms is nice

vexillologists eat your heart out

WTF? How is it even legal?

Norrbotten
we got two different ones, but i like this one the most.

Don't feel too bad. Not mine, thank the Maker, but possibly something to cheer you up.

>The flag of the United States Virgin Islands was adopted in 1921. It consists of a simplified version of the coat of arms of the United States between the letters V and I (for Virgin Islands). The eagle holds an olive branch in one talon, and three arrows in the other, representing the three major islands: Saint Thomas, Saint John, and Saint Croix. Additionally, the colors of the flag are: yellow, representing various characteristics of the territory and the flowers; green, symbolizing the hills; white, depicting the clouds; blue, representing the waters and red, representing love.[citation needed]

I'd do Florida since that;s where I'm from, but I'm sure that'll be done to death.

My county of Kent - the white horse of Kent, brought over by the Germanic tribe the Jutes who created the Kingdom of Kent.

Who's the guy?

We here in Ohio don't have a flag.
We have a Burgee (swallowtail) Penant

a wild man
used all around europe in coat of arms.

But why? If you don't have a reason for why you put a naked dude on your flags, the world is liable to jump to a pretty Freudian conclusion.

bretty nice

Why are there Stars of David on it?

It is just a common supporter dor the main shield, he represents mining and hard labour.

those a St.Mary stars, representing her as the parton of the city and the main church of Hamburg

Its like the german said, natural resources and wild untamed lands.
The reason it is on Norrbottens CoA is because it it originally was the CoA of Lappland (which now is part of Norrbotten).
Heraldic Description:
Swedish
”I fält av silver en stående röd vildman med grön björklövskrans på huvudet och kring länderna, hållande i höger hand en på axeln vilande klubba av guld.”
Rough english translation
"In fields of silver a standing red wild man with a green birch leave wreathon on the head and around his hip, in his right hand resting on his shoulder he holds an club made out of gold."

Schleswig-Holstein

> Buckinghamshire
Ensigns in the region Stormarn north of Hamburg use very similar swans.

Why no Bristol flag? Did they do something wrong?

Not a county

St Petersburg
Kinda boring red flag with 2 crossed anchors and scepter on the center. Coat of arms looks same.