Guts thread

Show them your GUTS

what case?

jelly of your case op, nice build.

Here is some natual lighting

eff-tee-oh-three

>no dvd drive
0/10 for missing such a crucial piece of hardware.

fractal is nice, a good choice

>Inb4 gaymen shit
I know I know
Most of it was built when I was 17.

Waiting for threadripper blocks.

>there's a chance that this post isn't ironic

check my sick dust collector
did you check the thermals with and without the extra fan mount? figured taking it out would pretty much eliminate airflow to the memory but iunno

Oh last thread was good that vega card was gold.

need to see more variety in Sup Forums

Same old shit.
Next gen I will build my 2nd pc. Hopefully ddr prices have dropped and there will be no crypto craze.

>this is his first PC
fucking millennials, you will never know the joy of having a CPU clock speed measures in MHz
dude I remember my first thunderbird, can you even imagine the excitement of getting the first 1GHz CPU running? Now it's all just muh cores, muh 300watt gdp
all you niggers rave on about how good windows 7 was, dude windows 98se was the best

imagine all the WHIRR BURR ZDURR sounds ITT when they put these boxes under load

So fresh, so clean.

those angles between fittings and tubing on the gpu and cpu make me sweat

poor use of space, should have gone mini itx tbqhfam

I'm there was no "joy" in owning a 8MHz cpu
too bad your too young to understand why.

Everything else up to 200Mhz ws Boring and lame and o'm not old enought to be drowning in CMT and MS basic software of the 70's to be even more boring and tiresome.

why didn't you understand why the console market ws booming but the PC market was basically dead untill 1995

I dare you, infact double dare you to compare consoles to PC's in the early 90's and early 80's consoles vs PCs in both graphics and software.

fucking kids I swear.
Your getting it far, far better than back then.
Oh and back then to even have a semi good pc you had to spend upwards of 5k or more on a PC.
there are few places in the world where you are paying 8k for a topteir machine you unironically have to go out of your way to go that and risk bankrupty

tfw : i miss that, its too queit with this machine on.
the one thing i miss is the slowly ticking HDD heads (( I can't hear that anymore. :( ))

you say console but back then they were just computers, just just typed the code in before you could play
niqqa i had a bbc micro, shit was cash

Here's a preview of what's to come. Gonna paint the whole thing later today :}

also: RX Vega AIB cards when

an actual retard typed this out

let me list a few facts about your ''rig`
1) you will never have more than one gpu, buying a tower and an atx mobo was a waste of space and money
2) painting your case, adding internal lighting, using a side panel with a window will not improve your build in the slightest
3) you are probably a virgin and you are probably extremely lonely, except you don't realise you are lonely right now, but once you grow up you will wish you had made a few quality friends as your existing `friends'' find new interests and move away

awfully specific

Muh FrreeNAS box

accurate list desu.

1) I would've bought a mini-ITX mainboard if they existed on release day. I literally bought AMD Ryzen on on day one.

2) Cosmetic only. Some people want a BLACKED computer that doesn't get noticed in the corner. I plan to move my computer to my desk. It would've been nice with a mini-ITX build, but I'll see if I can buy one and repurpose my full-sized ATX mainboard elsewhere, maybe throw it in my server that's currently rocking an AMD FX-6200 processor.

3) >pic related While most of your points here are true, I like being alone most of the time. It is comfortable and comfy.

here you go

i feel you famboozle, if you look at my build history i went from the most obnoxious looking full tower cases to itx toaster boxes because i discovered that being a turbo computer nerd is actually not real helpful in life
painting is whatever, the window is over the top
i actually prefer being alone too, but 'friends' and the ability to network and interact with other people is invaluable

remember how the meritocracy died, everyone with merit thought it was the obvious method of qualification, but then the fucking cancer slipped in with their silver tongues and usurped the meritorious. and thats how every great software/ computing company fell

basically its useful to get to know people, start with meetups, check meetup.com and find a local computer enthusiast group, you might be surprised at how fun it is to interact with other people

rude
I was 21 years old in 2011. It's the first pc I assembled. My first pc was a hand me down p2 with an ati rage.

ugly, but very functional. What's with the heatsinks on the back of the gpu? Are you pushing insane memory overclocks or something? I imagine high oc is why you have a fan pointed at your mobo VRMs.

the heatsinks are there because why not, low teks are always better. the blue vent is to cool the vrm's. i have a crappy mobo. even a little overclock is too much(the vrm's get relly hot) so the vent helps greatly

Disgusting windows user