/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user shows off he/him/zir's socks • user finds the deal of the century • user got a cool phone stand fro his desk • user finds AI shoes • Lee goes full autism with the Monks • user finds a new potential shark meme • user's drone has a secret agenda • Another user got some phone stands • user got a M8S II Android TV box • user got a screen protector and fountain pen • user got a bunch of autistic shit • user got some snot coloured keycaps >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/104-Keys-PBT-Backlit-Double-shot-Keycaps-Replace-for-Mechanical-Cherry-MX-Switch-/
aliexpress.com/item/Cherry-MX-Keycap-Backlight-PBT-37-keys-Plus/32701356170.html
youtube.com/watch?v=buHhIuYKuto
s.aliexpress.com/iYVfMRja
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-notebook-brands/
aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-W800BT-Stereo-Bluetooth-Headset-Wireless-Bluetooth-headset-music-computer-noise-reduction-HIFI-headset-call/32789305076.html
de.aliexpress.com/item/Hatsune-Miku-sexy-cute-blue-and-white-striped-pink-and-white-striped-knee-socks-Lolita-girl/32666151438.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-IO1-1-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Without-Retail-Box-USB-Wired-Optical-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-IO/32426688103.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-IO1-1-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Without-Retail-Box-USB-Wired-Optical-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-IO/32691151899.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ducky Premiere 9008

That keyboard isn't backlit so I guess you're requirements could be different than mine. I'm limited to those double shot keys that are not printed/etched. This could be a good idea anyway, though, since they don't wear out.

I've only switched keycaps to get different colors, never switched them out due to wear.

The Kananic keycap set is pretty common and sold by a lot of different sellers for about ten USD,

ebay.com/itm/104-Keys-PBT-Backlit-Double-shot-Keycaps-Replace-for-Mechanical-Cherry-MX-Switch-/

I've also bought a yellow and an orange variant of this

aliexpress.com/item/Cherry-MX-Keycap-Backlight-PBT-37-keys-Plus/32701356170.html

those keys are pretty nice.

There's plenty of keycap sets for $50-100 or even more sometimes too. I've never bought any of those overpriced keycaps but I know they are shilled by the guys in /mkg/ all the time. I personally find it a bit silly to spend as much as a full keyboard with cherry mx switches AND keycaps on them costs on just keycaps so I don't have any experience with the more expensive ones.

There's not that many to choose from if you're cheap and want a full set for $10, though. Perhaps you're willing to spend more than me. There's more to choose between if you're going for $30-50 or $100 on a set - but I personally think that's a bit silly given that you can grab a mechanical keyboard for less than some of the "exclusive" keycaps.

And then there's the vanity keycaps.. $50 for a glorified ESC key with some troll thing on it? screw that

youtube.com/watch?v=buHhIuYKuto

is this legit
REEEEE

it's just a hearing aid mang.
>is it really that sensitive
I remember waaayy back my intermediate school teacher said if they set their hearing aid to the highest setting they could hear people swinging on the playground while inside the classroom.

She said that so you wouldn't talk in class you fuckwit

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

judging by some anons (), all of them?

nah it was real, she only told us this when we asked her. The other kids started whispering things in class hoping she would hearing them, and she would across the entire class.

Kys you'reself for replying to this shitty pasta.

None of them, that fag spams the same copypaste in every single thread. If you buy one of those keyboards then you're supporting the spammer. Don't to this! The copypaste spammer is clearly a stupid retard and probably doesn't even lift. This is clearly illustrated by the question about a EUR price when those shitty keyboards aren't even available in a ISO variant.

Are you implying that my keyboard and keycap addiction has somehow become a problem? I've been wondering about that myself.

I need a soldering iron and the shit that comes with it.

Do I want chink or not?

i need to find some neat lil trinkets to purchase

Where can I find quality onaholes?

Anybody have a recommendation for a bluetooth speaker?

Japan. I have a Puny Virgin and it's great.

Yes. Yihua 908D if you want cheap and cheerful with Hakko tip compatibility, TS100 if you need something better

choose one within ur price range that has a design you like!
personally for me i would spend approx thirty dollars, maximum, on bluetooth speakers, and the aesthetic i like is generally a natural/wooden/simple look

i found one i liked but it's not online, and i don't have the funds right now to purchase it, but i'm definitely keen to pick it up in the future.
it has a remote too which is neato

Chinkphone general:

Not him, but how do I even go about choosing one? There just so much variety.

Most of them seem to have an internal length of somewhere between 13-15 cm, which is a little below my full length, and I'm afraid it won't be enough. I've been considering instead getting a tenga magic mushroom (because it's like 17cm) or an onagem (because it has holes at both ends) from omochadreams.

There's a blog with reviews, it helped me choose.
About the size, I confess it's small, but the experience is still nice, I think it adapts well.

And where would I find this magical blog, onahole-senpai?

It's on Google, find it yourself.

I was asking more about the name of the specific one you used, because there's a whole bunch of onahole review blogs out there.

I recommend just buying a more expensive fleshlight locally. Asian men have a very small penis compared to western men so they will be too short/small for you unless you're a manlet will small hands and small feet and a tiny puny penis yourself.

What's a good Roku/Fire stick equivalent that's super cheap? I want to buy at least 5 but don't want to spend $25-30 a pop

Just use your gf, user

Blackview A7 on sale for $39.99, one of the cheapest android phone available.

Specifications
Android 7.0
Screen 5 inch IPS 1280 x 720
MTK6580A 1.3GHz Quad Core
MEMORY: 1GB RAM 8GB ROM
Cameras: 0.3MP + 5.0MP Dual Rear Cameras
Bluetooth 4.1

s.aliexpress.com/iYVfMRja

2500mAh battery is pretty abysmal for a 5 inch phone.

Nigga it's 40 bucks

Original Ducky keycaps look best since it already is super colorful.

40 bucks of shit is still shit.

Recent Ching electronics bonanza for my new mobile speakers:
- chink power switch
- chink 12V 24V step up converter
- chink power amp
- chink step down converter for 5V usb
- chink bluetooth module

alltogether about $30, works like a charm

So i bought a used chink action camera from goodwill, it boots up fine but the battery doent hold a charge, is it worth the time to order a chink replacement battery , a solder gun, and solder in a new battery, or should I just buy a new action camera, its some slick brand 1080p piece of trash. I could only find info on the previous 720p model online

So you're a poorfag and you need a laptop?
Look no further faggots, here's a list of the LATEST and GREATEST chink laptops
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-notebook-brands/

Normie get the fuck out.

kekistan flag on aliexpress just for 4$

need more cute and smol chink things

That is pretty neat, good job user.

>Page not found

Oh it's recommended-chinese-notebooks-brands, I missed an s in notebook.

outdated guide, recommend discontinued items (jumper ezbook3 pro)

Show the front of the speaker.

Jumper Ezbook Pro 3 isn't discontinued at all. It was only released a few months ago and is regularly on sale.

The 3L and 3 Plus are out soon but the 3L is just a Pro 3 with a 14 inch screen instead of a 13.3 inch one with no other differences and the Plus serves a different market. It competes directly with the Cube Thinker and Xiaomi Air 12 by using Core M.

At this moment in time the Pro 3 is still the best option.

Aren't fleshlights really dissapointing pleasure wise though, especially for their higher pricepoint?

Welp, I shot a Chinese toothpick into my leg.
It has been a good run, /csg/.

user, you're done. Russian agents kill traitors that way, it's a slow and painful death.

True, google sent me to an old article.

What are the chinese laptop worth anyway? Are they reliable? 3-4 years reliable?

It was probably one of them

can someone recommend a good chink messenger bag that's more than 30cm wide

>user actually came through

Depends how much you pay, the budget laptops main strength is they commonly have 1080p (or retina if you buy Chuwi) IPS matte screens for very low cost. The budget ones have a major drawback in that after installing Windows the 64gb of memory is down to 30gb so you almost need to buy an SSD to expand it. But from what I hear the Jumpers are solid metal design and very sturdy, they'd last a few years. Just don't expect to game on them.

Maybe you'll meet chink tea user in the next life

What's the best place to buy some chinky key cap sets or just singular key caps? I see some on banggood but not many.

I've seen that, I'm comparing them to the one sold at common store which often comes with 1to etc.

I'd love to know what the process's worth for the 300$ models

Got me some Chink Shit in the mail. A Chuwi Hi10 Pro and its keyboard for light office work and Streaming. So far it has been breddy gud. Can't complain.

Who her still waiting for chink shit at it has been 4 weeks...

Pluging it for the first time with the keyboard on. So far it does the things I bought if for. So good for me.

> keyboard on pull-out drawer under desk
> full-covering mousepad on pull-out drawer
> duck duck shine keyboard
> ISO keyboard layout

wow, you're just like me.

Should I end the seller's agony and give my paypal address? Are there any risks in doing this and have I been added to 'the list'?

Forgot pic.
It's been a month

Is it a legit dispute or are you scamming them?

Legit dispute, they didn't ship an item due to some problems and I keep forgetting about it.

I'm picking this up. Got any other chink phone deals senpai? Maybe the cheapest possible 1.8ghz+ and 2gb+?

basically two speaker stereo setup that can be locked together and carried with a shoulder strap

why do you keep buying shitty keycaps

Does anyone have the links to the good usb Nes/Snes style controllers?
Iirc the one was only a dollar more and was a ton better in quality

I personally don't think so. I have the fleshlight STU, FLG lotus and FLG sugar. I also have the flashlight sword blade. I don't like that one as much. I also have some "onaholes" and some other toys. Those are not even remotely close to the same experience.

Your millage and luck may vary, obviously, but my experience is that it's better to just spend a bit on a fleshlight and get something good instead of wasting money on 5 onaholes just to learn that they aren't what you're looking for - at which point you'll probably buy a fleshlight or try to find a girlfriend anyway.

get refunded and then cancel, otherwise they don't owe you anything and could bail (aliexpress)

I once cancelled by accident but they were nice enough to still refund correctly.
Do as you want, if it's a good seller

You could always create another account?

Anyone try out a Xiaomi router? US routers are stupid fucking expensive, so I'm thinking of getting a Xiaomi and flashing OpenWRT on it.

I had some old bookshelf speakers and a few 24v power supplies for polycom phones sitting around, got one of those $9 50w x 2ch amps that does bluetooth off ebay, and yeah, $9 to have speakers on my back porch is a heck of a deal. (Just got the $5 amp no BT version and one of those chromecast audios to try it out, guess they make knockoffs of those too that are supposed to be better)

Cody youre autistic.

If you're comfortable with 100Mb ethernet and the autism that comes with OpenWRT then go for it. Otherwise just get a used ASUS locally and put DD-WRT on it.

is Cody a meme name like Chad or do you think I actually am someone named Cody?

>I guess you're requirements
>you are
Why must you hurt me like this?

What's a good TV box that's less than $30?

Orange pi.

aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-W800BT-Stereo-Bluetooth-Headset-Wireless-Bluetooth-headset-music-computer-noise-reduction-HIFI-headset-call/32789305076.html
Tell me not to or something.

Just buy a HD558 like every normal person

>Wireless
No.

8bitdo nes30 / snes30

It can be used as a wired a controller with micro-usb cable(included) or wireless via bluetooth.

Needs storage and a case and a remote so that's well over $30 I'm trying to be cheap here, regular TV boxes are like $50 I'm looking for something chinky that's less

Raspi zero then.

Nnaa, I don't want to go back to wired. I would prefer a rather shitty wireless heads than a proper setup, it's too comfy to give up.
I even have an old esi julia card, but I can't install it because of fucking mini atx mobo, my gpu heats to 85°C with audiocard blocking it.

Stuff from kbdfans came in. Got a Tada68 & enjoypbt weebkeys. Condition is good. Unfortunately the boxing was beat to hell and back, but the contents therein seem to be ok.

Well, edifier isn't the worst brand to go with, I guess.
I'd trust it over generic chink shit

>kekistan

>tfw only used my gongtian around 10 days so far this summer
i-its not over yet, right?

hows battery life on chink windows tablets?

>Intel Z8350

Z 8 3 5 0

whats some good rain/winter related chinkshit I can buy now so I can have it ready for winter?

Buy ushanka, cheeki breeki.

if i bought a bulk pack of usb drives from chinkland what are the odds that they come pre-infected with PRC botnet spyware?

de.aliexpress.com/item/Hatsune-Miku-sexy-cute-blue-and-white-striped-pink-and-white-striped-knee-socks-Lolita-girl/32666151438.html

About the same as the likelihood of you being able to spin up a functional Lunix installation to quarantine and properly format them.

ok, fair point. just out of curiosity, have any of you anons ever found such spyware when buying USB drives? i have always had my suspicions but i don't know if it's a real thing or not.

Does /csg/ recommend the intellimouse knockoffs, such as

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-IO1-1-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Without-Retail-Box-USB-Wired-Optical-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-IO/32426688103.html

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-IO1-1-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Without-Retail-Box-USB-Wired-Optical-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-IO/32691151899.html

They weren't in the mouse section of the wiki.

I have the snes controller from data frog. 3.30 euro shekels and it's decent to good. Their nes controller is supposed to be even better, it costs 20 cents more though. I'll post a link to the shop where I ordered it when I'm back at my desktop.

There a Spyware called UrDrive, beware this user.

Not on the 4 that I've bought.