Why didn't Poland become as powerful as Germany and France given that size of their territory are as large as them?

Why didn't Poland become as powerful as Germany and France given that size of their territory are as large as them?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/GaPz8
youtube.com/watch?v=IyocBqoS1mo
youtube.com/watch?v=w3OpylRX53A
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7LdSExOos
youtube.com/watch?v=JHw1XLp4sxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UJRX9y9kQB4
youtube.com/watch?v=UleU13fstZc
youtube.com/watch?v=oFoIMxWX4so
youtube.com/watch?v=g3TRIDMPwt4
youtube.com/watch?v=D1qP51S4ksM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad neighbours. And they were under the PLC.

> Poland
more like Pooland amirite?

You know what. They actually did.

Bad neighbours, russia, austrian traitors, german nazies

Stop

Being gangbanged multiple times in history really fucked them as a nation. They're only recovering now.

They did

They were pretty powerful, history just twist and changes, they might be powerful in the future, but i do not think that will happen. Mongolia has been the most powerful empire in the history and today they are oh holy shit...

They wuz kangz, ruskies and krauts stole their wendic magic though

shitty

very shitty geoplolitcal positioning surrounded by bloodthirsty aggressive and stupide bandit pseudo civilizations.

just be thankful youre not us

Lack of strong centralized power and lack of reforms.

Please don't speak about us. This thread will become a polish-hate shitfest any minute.

because Slavs are stupid in general.

Smartest and richest slavs are just poor half-germanized humans.

WE

Poland wuz kings.

Why did you steal our culture?
Lack of reforms
Listening to the pope
Creating Prussia
Not destroying Russia (because Pope forbid it lol)
No strong ruling dynasty
Elective monarchy instead of Absolute
Pseudo Democracy in times of kingdoms

Those are reasons Poland is a shithole wasteland stripped of almost all territories it once held.

> very shitty geoplolitcal positioning surrounded by bloodthirsty aggressive and stupide bandit pseudo civilizations.
same here
so what?

also we got democracy enhanced.

yurop is no place for meek sheep because it's entirely populated by vicious predatory jackals

just moving books to new capital

nothing special

read
>"Poland; an historical sketch" by Helmuth von Moltke
>God's playground by Norman Davies

If you're really interested.

200 years of incompetent leadership.

because they are sarmatians. It's obvious.

>And they were under the PLC.
They were the PLC.

Soviet Russia wanted a large puppet state as barrier.

Truly are.

>we wuz Hohols n sheeit

Because it is run by poles

When were they most powerful?

It doesn't look like they'll become relevant any time soon

1500-1630

Ukrainians are an artificial identity created by the Germans to weaken Russia and the possibility of recreating a future strong Polish state.

Subhuman and treacherous "neighbours" + idiotic policy ("democracy" in times of kingdoms and empires) + imbecile rulers + being cucked by Vatican, which resulted in:
- 123 years of non-existence
- 50 years of communism
- countless wars and uprisings
- total destruction and theft of Polish culture, genocides of our elites, intelligentsia etc
And somehow we are still here.

These tbqh.

Because Pollaks are worthless subhumans from the east who cannot into civilization.

If we weren't destroyed and genocided every 80 years in last 4 centuries, we would be probably the richest or at least one of the richest countries in Europe.

You made a thread and you got real answers and now you're insulting us.

You're fucking stupid or what? Should've said from the begining that you don't give a shit about real answers you chink.

That's like saying: "If we didn't face the same threats and challenges that every other European nation faces, we would be kangz."

A pollak will never take responsibility for his own brud.

You can literally point to garbage and litter in a Pollak's own property, and he will claim it's the Jews and Nazis preventing him from cleaning up his own property.

Pollak delusion is so severe, it needs to be medicated chemically.

Polish people are much lazier than Germans and they must recognize this.

kys ukrainian scum

Most of people on this planet can't even remotely compare to Poles in term of intellect, they are humanoid animals. It is really a waste of time to talk to them. If they knew that we had literally 40 years of freedom in last 300 years, and if they knew how brutally we were destroyed both: physically and economically by our enemies during last centuries, they wouldn't even bring this topic.

I want to say to all the poles in this thread that I love your country. You are the greatest ally to small cunts in eu4, without you I would not have many achievements. Stay great lads. :)

> talking about threats and challenges, while living on 100% safe continent without any enemies around willing to destroy you

t. smelly dumb gook

>Polish people are much lazier than Germans

kek

Europa Universalis has taught me that Poland would've rekt any cunt in the 15th century
The eternal teuton and eternal ruski eating on them for centuries must've sucked

Compare yourself to Belgium now.

They were surrounded by far more powerful and hostile powers and STILL, they have less shit spattered on their streets than "Polish intellectuals" and their cities.

>Greece, Russia, Poland

Just because you collect a pay cheque for a long day of work does not mean that you are efficient, productive or not lazy.

You must be doing something horribly wrong.

Life is not a game.

But it had its potential. If it had one ruling dynasty and centralized power it wouldn't get partitioned.

You don't even know history of Belgium, ruskie. Come back to elementary school.

>Compare yourself to Belgium now.
Why the fuck would we compare to a nation that has been nursed by French, Germans and Dutch for fucking centuries?

We weren't nursed, we were decimated.

Compare the populations not the size of the country you dumb gook. Also genocides in Poland and the eastern half of Europe in general were much worse than in the West, at least in more recent history. Change of economic system also effects it. Stop memeing Poland

More like 1410-1648.

I would go as far as to Casimir's rule.

So 1333 - 1648.

>subhumans from the east who cannot into civilization
You wot stupid canuck?
You're a fucking moron.

>You must be doing something horribly wrong.

Our only "fault" is the fact that we are still too weak to break the system of exploitation forced upon us by Germany after 1990. But we strongly believe that Germany won't be getting stronger with time, but weaker instead, which is already happening. It creates a possibility of setting ourselves free from this economical dictate in the future.

Oh yeah, you're totally right. Why couldn't based Kazimierz into offspring? Things would be probably better with the continuation of the Piast bloodline instead of the elective monarchy system.

he literally fucked everything he could and probably got a lot of bastard children.

he even had a jewish mail order bride.

Our only "fault" is that we have always been too kind to everyone.

Mixing with Jews is a very positive thing. What really entertains me is that Westerners are culturally and economically forced to intermix with lower races from Middle East and Africa which negatively affects their intellectual capabilities.

I hope most of ukraina speaks Arabic or Chinese as their main language by the turn of this century.

and we wont shed a tear

Yes, but royal non-bastard offspring was needed. Or least they could make one of those bastards a king to keep to bloodline alive.

>Or least they could make one of those bastards a king to keep to bloodline alive.
Pope and Germans would shit themselves from anal frustration.

>Pope and Germans would shit themselves from anal frustration.
Wait, they wanted the line to die out?

because Poland has always had far less people, now Germany has 80kk people and we are 38kk, but throughout most of the history the gap was even bigger, Polish people talk about how Poland was strong in medieval times but in reality we only had around 3kk people then with 30% or more being minorities, at the same time France had 20kk people

>hoholland
>Arabic and Chinese
More like Polish and Russian

Probably.

They thought that when Piast dynasty ends Poland will disintegrate into smaller dutchies, that HRE could control like during "Rozbicie Dzielnicowe"

I don't remember when I've read that, but it's quite possible.

>because Poland has always had far less people
Ehh... the PLC was the second largest country by population in Europe after France, it had more people than the HRE lad.
P.S. Prewar Poland had 35 million people and estimates said that those would grow to 60 million people to year 1970...

>posts a dinky none sense map

yep, gotta be a kacap

>and estimates said that those would grow to 60 million people to year 1970

Average Jewish family had 6 children in pre-war Poland, so yeah, it could be possible.

>Belgium is literally a field where foreign armies would stop to pillage for food and rape.

>But we were more persecuted then them!

This nigger-like psychological state of the Pollak and extreme denial is why Polish filth has to flood across Europe seeking work, while not even being able to feed and medicate their old and ensure employment for their young.

>Average Jewish family had 6 children in pre-war Poland, so yeah, it could be possible.
fucking jews

not saying I wouldn't tap thick jewish ass

>WE WUZ OPRESSED

Spiritually and physically, you are the niggers of Europe.

I would include Kamieniec Podolski thought.

Well, in fact Ukrainian filth floods Poland currently to get jobs. Thankfully only few of them can move to Canada.

>are as large as them
Man France is about as big as the two of them together.

and what the fuck are you

some failed yurotrash colonist who didnt sink into the ocean or die of disease on his way to the "new world" to get away from monarch oppression.

ahaha

once a yurotrash always a yurotrash.

webmshare.com/GaPz8

>and what the fuck are you

Stop posting here, you idiotic retard, because you only ridicule Polish anons. You are fucking cancer and essence of mental retardation on this imageboard.

The guy you are talking to can barely speak English, he is probably a Russian/Ukrainian expat.

go fuck yourself then slit your wrists bastard whore

>966
>1683

youtube.com/watch?v=IyocBqoS1mo

Let's listen some "Ukrainian" music instead, my brothers. :^)

Dude, Poland fought more wars and was fucked over internally and externally harder than Belgium ever was or ever will be.
I'll take the internal part back when the Muslim jihad war commences in Brussels's future tho.

I'm not ... but he's right. You're dumb and should stop posting.

Why is everyone so afraid of Russia if it's so small?

good

muzzies know how to deal with yurotrash on a permanent basis.

Allahu Akbar

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Germany has 80kk people
30-40% of German populaton are West Slavs germanized over the last 1000 years

>and we are 38kk
In WWII we lost 20% of our people. Were it not for this, today our populaton would be around 70kk.

That's more of a Polish-Ukrainian song. It was originally written in Polish.
P.S. Ukraine was just a geographical name for area of Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=w3OpylRX53A

being hemmed in between friendly neighbours such as russia and germany has that effect

Heh, hence ":^)"

Oh, I didn't notice those """" lad.

Like many countries in europe, they fell into the sphere of "influence" (exploitation) of one of the great powers.
We just don't get the sympathy card everyone outside of europe does because of our geography.

WE

Kek'd. Is there a way to download this webm?

>webmshare.com/GaPz8
prawy przycisk myszy i "zapisz wideo jako" czy cos takiego

jest tez na dole chyba download przycisk

I'd rather listen to Arabic Nasheeds

they can into music,tones and rythm

the eastern yurotrash garbage doesnt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7LdSExOos

>A pollak will never take responsibility for his own brud.

B-but your soviet tribemen are fascinated by cleanless of our toilets that they clean for a living.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHw1XLp4sxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UJRX9y9kQB4
youtube.com/watch?v=UleU13fstZc
youtube.com/watch?v=oFoIMxWX4so
youtube.com/watch?v=g3TRIDMPwt4
youtube.com/watch?v=D1qP51S4ksM

próbowałem, nie działa

But Kosciuszko was dumb for not taking the Russian offer - rebuilding of Polish army, restoration of the Polish Kingdom and joint invasion of Prussia, when Napoleon was loosing because "muh honour" and "muh revolution"...

chujowy haker z ciebie c kajtku?

>webmshare.com/GaPz8
a tak nie idzie?