/car thread/

cars are technology
what car does Sup Forums own?
how do you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

topgear.com/videos/chris-harris-drives/chris-harris-drives-alfaholics-gta-r-290
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>

video game shit is posted here all the time and noone says fuck off /o/ is slow as shit

V O L V O
O
L
V
O

everybody says but Sup Forums is just too dumb to understand consumer electronics so they have to post here

>no one says Yes they do.

>what car does Sup Forums own?
>how do you like it?
yes

I own a Skoda, it's meh.

What is the gentoo of motor vehicles?

I own a bently. It's comfy.

I own this guy with RHD of course. Tourer S, not V. Very popular car in my country. Very comfy as daily driver, also aesthetic and somewhat fast. Reliability included.

>noone says How fucking summer can you get

02 Explorer. It's big and comfy. I like it.

Chickenshit yurocommie

>LS400
Best car I've ever had, better than most new cars under 40k and still drives like new with 300K on the clock

I'm going to go off-piste here because replicating is stupid.

Y'all ever realize that tablets actually have a purpose for existing? They make great carputers. Easy to mount on your console to greater or lesser degrees of permanence. On the lesser end you can pass it around passengers to keep them entertained. In your control they can do GPS navigation, music, car stats via ODBII and most anything else you might want. Cheap as chips these days too.

I have a steel framed touring bike, a metrocard, and a citibike membership

I haven't owned a cage since 1997 and I think they should all be banned from the point of view of private individual transport, and severely restricted from the point of view of freight and cargo

Far too much long distance trucking going on when we could be using rails other than for last-mile delivery, for instance

I want to skin you alive.

Are new cars superior to old cars, Sup Forums?

With their extensive use of technology?

Fuck off

Fuck off commie. No one cares what some bicycle riding faggot thinks about individual transport. Go find some tighter spandex riding shorts and let the adults talk.

>cage

God you and people like you are such insufferable losers.

I can never figure out if /o/ is just highly ironic or totally serious. Pure cancer either way.

Typical irrational cager response. Easily confused and extremely violent.

More complex, more expensive, heavier, and long term reliability is highly questionable.

i had a grande punto abarth nice little devil sold it and now im waiting a giulia quadrifoglio

>panel gaps

thats the only thing most of the cars will be able to see anyways

Typical yurocommie living with rapefugee nigger monkey Mahmud

The Tesla is so fucking boring to look at. The only cool thing about the entire car is the electric motors. For the $75-ish thousand that car costs, I'd rather buy something else.

What's the thinkpad of cars?

This boy

he said thinkpad not lenovo

>Supra
>Not thinkpad of cars

more like dis

na thats the 2500k of cars

This one. Ford crown Vic police interceptor.
>can be bought for sub $3k at police auctions
>parts are cheap
>bad on gas (similar to thinkpad battery life) yet reliable overall.

This

Both of these cars look like the type of car you would avoid carjacking in GTA which IMHO is the true litmus test on what a nice car is.

>That webm
>That filename

I am fucking dying

>Skyline
>Would avoid
I see you know a lot about a cars, normie

>I have a steel framed touring bike, a metrocard, and a citibike membership
Good for you, you live in a large, dense city.
>I haven't owned a cage since 1997 and I think they should all be banned from the point of view of private individual transport, and severely restricted from the point of view of freight and cargo
Fuck you city boy. How would people in rural areas/small suburbs get around? I have bus service but it's shit despite being one of the best systems in burgerland.
>Far too much long distance trucking going on when we could be using rails other than for last-mile delivery, for instance
Yes, because trucks are cheaper per mile. But they pollute and shit up our roads. We don't need a ban, just some incentives or taxes.

It looks awful. It looks like a third of it missing or something.

Those two cars are probably worth more in scrap parts value than your ride, homie.

They already use rails extensively. intermodal transport makes up the single largest source of rail income.

no wonder why this is ryzen then

maaaaahhhhh riiiiiiiddeee

That's not affordable at all.

You sound like my biological father, holy shit. Do you shave your legs?

>Not stealing the Bilista Compact in GTA
T. Retard

Technically? Yes.
In practise? Doubtful. More to break, expensive repairs, lots of complex software systems. MPGs aren't that much better due to added weight.
They are safer though, have more creature comforts, are normally more powerful and so on.

I do prefer driving old cars, personally, but understand the appeal for new ones.

topgear.com/videos/chris-harris-drives/chris-harris-drives-alfaholics-gta-r-290

this. Blista is so agile and easy to drive

I might throw in my AE86 here, it sports some similar features.
Simple, boxy design, utilitarian, configurable and plenty of parts choice.
It's a collectible by now though, prices are retarded.

>T. Retard
You just called yourself a retard.
T. Not a retard.

driving this car is better than having a foursome with angie varona coral sharon and batel dejaldety
simple analog pure
wish i had 190k i would fucking drive it till i die what a car