Why asians are so fucking cruel? this is living being

why asians are so fucking cruel? this is living being
these creatures are spending entire life literary being leeched by souless Japanese who sell drink their blood

Their blood can cure some illnesses. And they don't die after it.

U might wanna look up what horseshoe crab blood is used for.

"The marvelous thing about horseshoe crab blood, though, isn't the color. It's a chemical found only in the amoebocytes of its blood cells that can detect mere traces of bacterial presence and trap them in inescapable clots. "

ah yes, no westerner would ever harm anything for their own personal gain.

These are essentially natural blood factories.

When we make our first artificial stuff it will resemble a biological construct anyway.

For example, the pig today is no more than a natural machine that converts ration to meat.

horseshoe crabs are basically prehistoric sea spiders so honestly as far as I'm concerned do what you please with them Nippon-san

why'd you cut a mask out and post it over this guy's face?

Fuck off PETAcuck.

It's fucked, like a lot of things humans do.

A better example would be the "milking" of bear gall bladder bile... those animals really live miserable lives for the sake of superstition.

Or the Chinese fur industry, Koreans torturing dogs before slaughter, eating things while still alive, etc.

Why whiteys are so cruel?

>muh 10000 years muslim tradition

Lol brow, never drunk milk?

the chinks slaughtering dogs thread got deleted then this

this is what Sup Forums stupid mods have been dealing with

because no westerner would ever harm anything for their own personal gain.

>because no westerner would ever harm anything for their own personal gain.

Weird. What's it like to be unable to distinguish between things that are similar in limited ways?

What's it like to see everything in greyscale?

I stepped on one of these bastards and a piece of it got stuck in my foot and got infected. Do whatever you want to them, make them suffer.

you took the bait user

for fucks sake this false crap and chink friendly board Sup Forums

This It happens globally

Why do you keep posting this every day?

Horseshoe crab blood has biomedical applications.

Might be a butthurt Asian posting in retaliation over criticism of rare cases of Asians eating fish and frogs that are half alive and shit