THE NEW IRON """MAN"""

KKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK

The new Iron man will actually be a black woman... USA BTFO, you are truly a bunch of cucks and faggots, the entire world laugh at you for being submissive bitches.

I new all your guns were only compensating the fact you have no fucking balls.

time.com/4394478/iron-man-riri-williams-tony-stark/

This shit is funny bump to bnter the americans

Does anyone know what's the official justification of fucking with old superheroes etc. instead of creating their own?

Diversity, this is there explanation for turning Iron man into a black whore, Captain america into a nigger, Thor into a random slut and Spiderman into a halfbreed faggot.

I hate Marvel, they trashed spidey

That would actually take time, money, and thought which is a big no for Hollywood. I don't understand how people like super hero movies they are an obvious cash grab and are so fucking similar and redundant. Can we just be done with them

>Burgers killed my beloved Spiderman

I hope you will all die

Hopefully the new Iron Man will do horribly.

I hope Marvel will die as a compagny

Is this permanent or a one off thing?

Not sure I think this is permanent

which is why for ametican comics disney>>>marvel

years later Donald Duck is still a normal heterosexual white duck

meanwhile batman and superman became black muslims and probably got pegged by their gfs as well

capeshit btfo

>Marvel turned Miss Marvel into a Paki

I hate this leftist compagny so much, I hope they will disappear for destroying based Spiderman

No wonder you like donald duck since duck rhymes with cuck.

I'm sorry I feel the same way the old spider man was pretty gud

Yeah, spidey was funny and shit, now they destroyed his character...

Spiderman was the best of Marvel, now he is just dead

how can she be a genius playboy bilionaire philantropist

if shes black woman poor and doesnt even tip

Cuz she strong, independent n shiet

brb asking for funding for Black Dynamite 2, starring me as Black Dynamite

That artwork is fucking atrocious.

Good idea, a blond mongol from northern europe will make a perfect black character, it's very progressive indeed

are you an artist?

Oh that argument that you have to be great at something to critise it. This looks awful

Shit just doesn't get much more diverse than that, should probably go homo too just in case

Simple marketing - as you create a new persona to an original character, this is sure to sell just because it has the name 'Iron man' on that.

If you create a new hero, call it, The Afro Steel Woman, it wouldn't be a hit because literally nobody knows it.

idk man, I quite liked the iron man movies but won't be seeing this one

I don't blame you, I mean what the fuck but that's how it works. She being black assure that would be seeing for a lot of people just because she's black.

Simple as that. America really want to ruin everything.

>marvkel