/cum/

What the hell cana-chan? edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLEFDPTrw-o
youtube.com/watch?v=QW0tnhI3KLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cana-chan

Lads how do I constructively talk to a girl and tell her to improve herself?

I tried telling her to spend her time more productively because she has so much potential and she got incredibly pissed at me. Believe me though I did it in the kindest way possible, what's a good way to tell a girl to stop waking up at 5pm every day and read manga all night till 6am without rustling her jimmies?

I feel like they dont take constructive criticism as well as men do

>Vermont
>not blue
try again

@61810598

Iv heard the coast lines are the worst parts of the US.

Yeah, I guess. It's a pretty ambiguous question and depends on your personality. My coworker loves Germans and I think they're a tiny bit neurotic in an abrasive way.

But generally speaking, the small differences have to add up to something. Differences like bantering with your pharmacist or being empathetic with total strangers, or just being patriotic even in a cheeky or self-aware kind of way. That's not a judgment of Camerican or European culture, just stuff we take for granted.

>pic related

Just say it as it is but avoid being overly offensive. Don't swear but don't sugarcoat things.

They have guns, so they're a bit evil.

Who is this?

>he should of
I would block that person too desu

Literally no. The irrelevant middle parts have nothing in the them

>gave my pupper a bath
>now the whole house smells like wet dog
>also he pissed in a closet while I was in the shower for 5 minutes

THIS SMUG LITTLE MUTT

Bad BAAAAAD edition tbvfh

Mad man

or air conditioning

What is the best Mexican city to get laid as a foreigner? I've been thinking about a vacation in Mexico and I don't do prostitutes but I need some local pussy.

You should teach your dog how to fight other dogs so he can learn some discipline desu

wat did i do

SJW talk about cultural appropriation by white americans but this is ok?
youtube.com/watch?v=aLEFDPTrw-o

>the finns aare hellbent on getting aids then getting their heads cut off
why are they so memey, buds?

Literally yes. They're as irrelevant as the middle parts, but has less nature.

>A bit evil

>Reasonably westernized state
>Lowest crime rate
>Low murder rate (well, by US standards, still not very low)
>No death penalty
>Low corruption and police brutality
>Decent environmentalism and conservation

Thanks for responding Finnbro, I wrote a whole paragraph praising her and she was still very upset. I'm not sure how I could've been anymore gentle or supportive, I feel that the more you expose the truth to people the more it pisses them off.

not sure

tijuana
monterrey
mexico city
cancun i guess

>this is what flyovers actually believe

People hate the truth because usually it contradicts the way people see themselves. You know, someone tells that those dreams of grandiose and intelligence are false because you're fat an uneducated.

>You are not the dad but you are a fucking idiot for believe you are. webm
fify

Trying to unfuck my sleep schedule lads
It's hard

Mexico city is interesting because it's so huge and apparently a mess. Friend told me that there are good neighborhoods but also the opposite. I'm kinda intrigued to go `there but also scared.

no it's not user
i regularly swap between sleeping all day and all night

2cute4cum

Sleep hour or two and stay awake. Go outside for a run or something

me too
But today i got up at 7, so i guess that's good

Kek, her reasoning was more "I'm fine with this lifestyle, life is pointless anyway. Other people are just an annoying responsibility. " I think she is not the person I thought she was when she first met. She recently moved, I think she is having trouble adjusting perhaps

I've worked 60 hours night during 5 day period. I'm kinda fucked up right now.

>working half the day

Poor bastard.

If you need to choos only one
Then mexico city is the right one

More people, more places to go.
Just stick in the nicer and/or tourist places

Kinda pointless person. I couldn't deal with that type at all. I like people who are a hot mess because sometimes they're interesting but that type of a person is just plain annoying.

Flyovers are actually pretty nice

is this you?

Atlantic Canada is so fucking boring. I am studying french right now in Moncton and this place is boring as fuck desu. How do you east coast people survive without committing suicide due to boredom?

It sucks balls! Also because I work in private security I'm on alert all the time without doing anything. Hell, I'm tired of watchng netflix and I do additional rounds around the perimeter just to kill time and fight boredom.

have you tried shitposting on Sup Forums more?

Boredom kills. Hence why I try to get into US college. I'm in a Finnish university now but I need a change. My life is currently so boring because school has had budget cuts and my work is just staying alert all the time because something might happen. Nothing ever happens so kinda pointless job.

I'm disappointed, I have feeling I will only face more disappointment with her attitude as time moves. We'll see how she is tmrw though

I kill my time pretending to be a qt grill on Omegle. Also being on alert takes the pleasure away from shitposting.

People do what they do because of what they are. I doubt she's willing to change because of what she is.

>being on alert takes the pleasure away from shitposting.
how so lad? i shitpost here when i'm on nightshift and no one else is around

>just grilled a burger in the frying pan
>listening to those sweet sounds of sizzling fat
>can already tell this is an American quality burger that is going to pair well with Vanilla Coca Cola

No point in arguing with SJWs. All their discussions are decontextualized; only white people should be culpable for their actions.

Afrika Bambaataa is a good DJ doe.

Kinda difficult to explain. Here I do it because it's fun and you North Americans are maybe the best lads around here. At work it's just to kill time and wait for the next shift to come.

plz put a spoonful of icescream in that soda, respect my culture plz

why does exercise hurt me so much

>Vanilla Coca Cola
excellent taste, a true pop connoisseur

Hey guys. Today I managed to keep my catalyst from dying. Today was a good day.

oh
hehe

i can science too

>pop

setting up meth labs isnt exactly the same thing

thats one dirty acetone bottle. I dont envy you for having to do titrations.

How much French should I know if I want to live in Montreal?

I spilled a shit ton of toluene yesterday. Was not a good time

i think that bottle is hydrochloric acid if its the one on the left

I'd imagine close to fluency if you want to avoid people being dicks to you, although that is a complete outsider opinion.

my nigger lab partner when in was in organic chem in university sprayed me in the chest with a squirt bottle of toluene. dumb fucking jungle monkeys. he also soaked the filter paper in a non polar liquid when we were trying to run a polar liquid through it, shit just sat on top of the filter paper like a fucking cup.

lmao I had an arab lab partner in my organic lab. He was nice but was always coming to lab hungover

yea on second thought it looks like either an acid or a buffer solution with it being next to burettes

literally nothing wrong with saying pop. The best states in the US say pop

does 90% of /cum/ study chemistry? I fucking swear that its the only subject ever discussed.

This map is wrong

No one in the PNW says pop

I never realized what kind of a clusterfuck Alaska is.

everyone here has a methlab

youtube.com/watch?v=QW0tnhI3KLc

>Tfw you're too high to leave your bed

Jesus fucking christ I'm going though the same lad. this girl I went to school and who is extremely smart got knocked up twice and abandoned. and Everytime I try and give her suggestions to get off her ass and do something she gets incredibly defensive.

last time it got so heated that she blocked me. I guess you can only white knight to a degree. you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

Probably she has understood that she has failed in life, but she refuses it. Now she pretends that it'll all work out in the end.

This is why even with close friends I only try to offer help or advice on a particular issue maybe 3 or 4 times max. If they don't show any change or progress after that, then I've tried and it's none of my business how they want to consciously decide to run their life (alternatively, if they need to learn through experience, then maybe that's just it too).

If it's someone I'm merely acquainted with, then it's rare I even do anything. No personal investment or connection, then it's none of my business.

It's true, women are incredibly stubborn and do not like to be critiqued in any style. What was the reason she gave you for her lifestyle?

it doesn't help that's she's a 9/10 and gets tons of male attention from alphas and white knights alike so she gets all her sense of accomplishment and validation while sitting in bed all day. even with 2 kids she easily finds well off beta providers to leech off..

shes 22 now and my last sentence before the block was about how in 5 years she's going to lose her only asset in life then she's gonna be fucked. bam block.

>soda

sorry lads. didn't refresh soon enough ^

I don't like it here in Texas, too many Republicans.

my lab is fancy as fuck thank you very much

Haha

>say something retarded

something retarded

Mad man

Guys, we have to talk...

In up to the sideburns of my dick famalam

Hey

Hello!

lmao told her to scuttle her entire navy at Scapa Flow and she actually did it the dunce

Are you in love with cana-chan?

None

I like him as a friend, tbqh