Which continent has the best sense of humor and why is it South America?

Which continent has the best sense of humor and why is it South America?

Kys

rude

>South American humour

Sabe pa

???

We need to laugh to keep from crying.

EL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>and why is it BRAZIL?

Fixed it for you.

The funniest countries on Sup Forums are objectively Finland, Australia and Spain

i laugh evritiem

That retarted vela meme doesnt represent us, our sense of humour is sarcastic, ironic and intelligent.
You have to be very clever (iq above 130) to understand our jokes, basically we're the continent banter kings, deal with it

AHI LA TIENE SHOSHTAIGA, SHOSHAIGA PARA KEDIRA, KEDIRA PARA KLOSE, KLOSE PARA PODOSLSKI

Y NOS COGIERON DEVUELTA

LA CONCHA DE SU MADRE LOCO SOMOS UNA MIERDA TODAVIA NO PUEDO CREER QUE SIEMPRE PERDEMOS

It's shit and only subhumans find it funny

>Portugal

P I C O L E

Because nobody gets triggered over a fuking joke.

Exept for those fucn jews, they can get you arrested

140 IQ and of Salvadoran descent. Am I master race?

>basically we're the continent banter kings

I can't believe I agree on something with an Argie in this site.

ARIBA ARIBA ARIBA ARIBA!!!

This.

I'd add also the SJW, but they are themselves a joke.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKJKJKJJKJ

lol argaytina. We openly mock jews and all they can do is crying and sending angry letters. Like every other comedian in the ViƱa festival throws jokes about jews and nobody gives a fuck

Seriously, I can't think of anyone who's better with humor than us. Americans are too dull, europeans are too raw and cold, asians are too conservative, australians are too rude. Fucking hell, can't you people lead the life in a cool? Most part of time we are laughing and joking about everything.

You have to add "and cutting arm or beheading girls head"