Paradise on Earth

So, Sup Forums, why don't you move to the nordic countries? You'll love it here. Everyone else does. We excel at everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vrO3TfJc9Qw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_national_symbols#Christianity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's very cold and wet.

Finland is not Nordic. Nordic is a Scandicuck term for North Germanic countries that was expanded to include Finland post WW2 as part of the European integration policy.

>tfw studying in denmark next year

Thank you based danes for the.study program so even poorfags can afford

Slett dette

nej

Remember to do it for Denmark

youtu.be/vrO3TfJc9Qw

I'd love to if it weren't so damn fucking expensive

>forgetting the only decent nordic state

>looking at pictures and clips of Sweden from he 30's up to the 80's

God fucking damn it. Just imagine what could have been. We'd be the greatest Nordic nation if it wasn't for the fucking shitskins and the rampant degeneracy. Hang the ones responsible.

Yeah, alright

what's living in the Faroes like?

I'd live in all of those but Sweden desu

too lazy to learn their shitty languages

Growing up here has been great, but the options when it comes to further studies is limited, so a lot of people study abroad in their 20s. Although if you google the country at this time of the year, you're going to find articles about a certain controversial subject we have to listen to every year.

something about local traditions or what?

I'd get motivated desu.

Sad part is that nordics see eastern euros as subhumans until proven otherwise

Ding

Are you here too, slavakia?

We were classified as sub-human Mongoloids too fäm, an Aryanist Finn is like a KKK-loving nigger

What, whaling? Fuck I love whale beef.

1) I don't speak Nordic languages.
2) Honestly, I hate to say this but they seem racist somehow. I don't know why I feel this way. There's just a lot of baggage with the whole Nordic ideal. I am just over it, no offense. Same thing with any Germanic nation. Not interested in buying into the whole white makes right nonsense.
3) Bad food.
4) No culture
5) No history
6) Anyone else find the whole cross-flag thing deeply ironic and sort of....off? Most Nordic nations are not that Christian, and are becoming increasingly multireligious (atheist, Muslim, etc). Why the cross? When Africa or Americas or Asia keep a tradition they are backwards. When Europe keeps a tradition its a-okay.

>no culture
>no history
kys urself mi man :)

I'm getting out of this horrible place in a couple of months.

Is it good, like salmon or herring?

Did you accidentally click your way here from tumbler or something?

Who doesn't?

It sucked back then too you fucking commie!

It's more like actual beef, really. Imagine the consistency of a really juicy perfectly cooked steak, and 50% of the flavour of it, and the other 50% tasting like a really fucking excellent piece of fatty tuna.

That's basically whale.

no don come we're ful

No I just think the whole Nordic supremacy thing is really gross and comes from some deeply ugly places.

I want it now.

I actually wanted to study in Norway then i looked at the monthly cost kek. God bless polse nation i would kill myself if i had to study here for another 4 years.

Germans are chill, same with most southern europeans. Its funny how Sweden is cuck liberal country on Sup Forums when swedes irl are most arrogant people ever

>We excel at everything.
Except beating Germany in fucking semifinals.

But... We're supreme. In... Every regard. On every scale.

Are you illiterate? Do you not see that our way is the best?

I personally don't find boiled whale meat that delicious, but grilled tastes really good, almost like regular cow beef.

I really wouldn't move to a Nordic country even with a job in my field lined up

>Nordic supremacy thing

Coming from an American?

So worth it. I bet there's a few porpoises and stuff in the baltic sea, you should ask your local fishmonger if he knows where you can get some whale. Don't buy into the gaiafags who say every whale is a human, they're fucking amazing animals, but if you're morally okay with eating cow or horse, you should be okay with whale.

Besides, only a few species are endangered. The rest literally eat the fishes food, and are threatening their own ecosystem. We hunt because we must, in order to preserve more species, and our own ability to use fishing to sustain our nation in the future.

Yeah, it's really expensive :(

On the bright side, it's one of the countries where "making a million bux" is easiest, so there's that.

Well Norway is like Saudi Arabia, except white. Sweden and Denmark look like good places, except for the matriarchic tendencies.
Fuck, if I could draw I'd make a cartoon of a Saudian white Queen stoning her nude servants.

Sorry i dont want to move onto chocolate fabric.

I think they only contract highly skilled people or something and I don't like to study, so...

Christianity was not the first to make use of the cross you know. They just happen to adapt it because their prophet was nailed to a crucifix used by the Romans, i.e. the cross is a pagan symbol. Also you don't make flags thinking 'oh i'm gonna use this symbol because its being used in a religion' only muslims do that.

Just burn your passport and go to sweden they literally cant throw you out

>make 1 million
>tfw 50% tax

Not at all, like I said, you have no culture and no history. Not to mention gross food and that weird film of hypocrisy that covers all of Western Europe.

Ah, but the tax pays for:

>free healthcare
>free school
>free freedom

tfw

The cross in nordic flags represents christianity though

is this serious?

I actually was in Europe this year but I didn't have the courage to stay as a bum there

>are you illiterate?
>>not at all
>>you have no history

Nice bait, 4/8 m8.

Yea just pretend to speak in arabic or someshit, they love it actually

Horse is so good, I know that, now I need to get some guy who knows a guy who trades whale. Maybe someone who works on a oilrig in Norway, kek.

>no culture
>no history
>flag

Googling for it in english didnt yield much result, I'd start with asking at your local supermarket that sells fresh fish. They buy their stuff from somewhere, probably a market. The market should help you find more about it. There has to be some market in Estland for whale.

Most of that is wasted on bureaucracy and other wasteful expenses, sonny.

>No history
Nordics have a rich history. Remember Atlantis? And Nordic Romans?

Pro-tip: Sushi restaurants

I don't like American supremacy either really. Maybe I am more immune to American hypocrisies, having lived here, than I am to Nordic or West Euro supremacy in which case the hypocrisy stands out all the more.

The Nordic nations adopted it after the rise of Christianity and every origin story is steeped in Christian legend specifically.

Also I hate to say this but "pagan" is a meaningless umbrella term which encompasses hundreds of thousands of different religions. Most practitioners of polytheistic indigenous religions are highly offended by the term, because its completely generalizes them and takes away the intricacies of their beliefs. There is no such thing as a "pagan symbol" because every religion under the "pagan" umbrella is very different. Also claiming its "pagan" (which it isn't, mind you) didn't change the fact that the flag is exclusionary and alienating towards religious minorities. Nordic nations are not that Christian, and they are even less "pagan".

Iv heard your taxes are even higher than ours. No thanks. We already are close to communism.

Sandnigger claimed dibs first. They are all genetically and culturally polluted.
I'd die on the inside if i had to put up with leftist degeneracy all day every day, and being surrounded by brainwashed neo-commie bots.

yeah. sweden really did a mistake with all thsoe somalians, should have let nigerians in instaed, who are much better in football.

Never had whale at a sushi restaurant in Norway. Gotta ask my "sushi guy".

Hi libertardian. How's that magical floating aeritarian society concept coming along? That's nice.

Conquering and murdering people with the vikings does not count as "history". That goes for all of Western Europe btw. China, India, Ethiopia, Iraq, Egypt, even Italy or Greece has decent history. Mexico and Peru are the cradles of civilization in the Americas. But Norway was stuck in the absolute stone age until relatively recently.

It's better to die on the inside than dying on the outside like we can end up dying in our countries

I'd see the leftism around and laugh as I would not be in SA anymore anyway, a cheap price to pay

Since we are all young men who are likely just out of college or finishing college, shouldnt we all aim to work somewhere with low taxes like the US? I mean we dont need free education of free health care.

Then once we have made our money we should retire to commie shit holes like the nordic countries to rape their health system and give nothing back.

Free movement ensures their nations will crumble because only idiots will not do this. Work where the pay is best and retire to where the social benefits are best.

>the vikings does not count as "history"
Then neither do the founding fathers, the indians or the inuits. Happy?

The vikings were some of the most far-reaching traders of their time. Most of them were merchants. L2History.

Norway was poor, not stone age. We discovered cheap synthesized fertilizer, were world leading aluminium producers for a hundred years, and delivered ice to all of europe.

Besides, aurora science basically started here. We know more about the planet because of norwegian scientists in the 1800's.

You're just a burger. What do you know.

What the fuck is your point with the flags? Vikings were most successful under christianity. Nordic society is shaped by christianity. ''Not that christian'' literally what

What would nordics think about BRs in their countries?

Is it unusual that this post reminds me of Kazakhstan's national anthem in the film Borat?

Fugg another sandnigger x-DFDDdd

I'd move to any of those countries but im too retarded to do anything useful there

But its not the dark ages anymore. Nordic countries have large and rapidly growing unaffiliated and Muslim minorities how does a cross flag make them feel?

Anyone who isn't a fucking Mohammed is alright.

>caring about muslim feelings

get the fuck out

Honestly they would probably mistake you for a middle easterner.

I can tell the difference because I have some Brazilian friends but middle easterners are used to staff the fast food mexican places. kek

Also I dont eat there unless im stuck and I take the halal option. You know those fuckers spit in the pork.

But I look like a Muhammed

Shit bait

Where's that fucking Viking nigger picture when you need it

You do know that was a parody, right? And the things I mentioned are factually correct.

ok, I will, sugar

Wew, the nords are cucks then

rofl I heard Ireland is infested with BRs for some reason

Maybe it is because of the government program of sending BR students to other parts of the world for free

If they're openly offended by other religions, they're basically infringing on basic rights of belief that we practice here.

Fuck you my flag has cross too

>nords
This isn't Skyrim

I think its because you can legally work here as much as you like while "studying". Its like a ridiculously expensive working visa that never runs out.

We get your money and our rentakl market is inflated and you guys get work. You are nice guys.

Our national anthem's second verse goes
Norwegians in house and cottages
Be grateful to your great god
He protected the country
Even though it all looked dark
All what the fathers have fought
The mothers they did cry
:|:Our lord lifted the burden
So we won our right:|:

Thats christian god right?

god as in Allah, right? Same god dont you know. Your cross and the Islamic crescent are totally interchangeable. If you complain when you see the cross replaced with a crescent moon you are just a racist. :^)

Basic rights of belief doesn't mean showing off Christianity on your flag. I say the same things to countries which show Muslim symbols on theirs.

Its not about them not being offended, its about not being a jerk in the first place.

Interesting list of all countries which use religious symbols on their flags:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_national_symbols#Christianity

More than I thought really.

Shit weather.

Obviously. That part of the song is from 1859.

Why are you surprised? Christianity formed western society

He doesn't know about Max Weber, go easy on him :^)

Does it have anything to do with being a jerk? Having the main religion of your country being represented on your flag isn't like shoving it in someone's face.

Maybe I'm just missing the point, but I see no issue in the slightest. The flags were made with Christianity in mind, and that's still a part of history even if the countries were to go full Atheist.

Japan needs to do the same.

As an atheist/asatru guy I couldn't care less about turkey's flag. I know they're roaches under any banner.

I also can't find it in me to consider replacing ours. It was made in an age before branding and marketing. A "new flag" would no doubt be designed by some overcharging consultancy business and made to advertise Norwegian Qualities (tm) instead of pure flag symbolism:

>our country is founded on christian ideals of justice, law and morals
>red for brotherhood
>blue for freedom
>white for peace

A major part of that Western society is tolerance though. A cross on a flag or other religious symbol sends the message that "this is a [religion] country".

The Nordic guys I think are some of the biggest hypocrites on this because they are suppose to embody more "enlightened" Western ideals including religious tolerance....and...nope.