How do you feel about the execution of the Romanov Family?

How do you feel about the execution of the Romanov Family?

G O O D
O
O
D

BOOTLICKERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

What took so long? If only we could free the rest of Europe from under the heel of the bourgeoisie boot.

Right. The Romanovs. Bourgeoisie. Right. Makes a lot of sense.

Unnecessary

Good riddance

Monarchies shouldn't exist anywhere in the world.
The idea that a family is supreme above all others is ridiculous.
I reject the idea that it's necessary for a sense of unity and nationalism.
There's a lot more to countries than some cunts that shit on a throne.

So rude. Literally so rude.

wtf?

i hate russia now

Death to kings

Bad

It's really terrible. Your told your family is going to be taken in a picture, only to have all your loved ones gunned down beside you. Even for that time, it was very inhumane and Lenin did his best to distance himself from what happened.

to my knowledge people were living like shit during the monarchy, so i understand why it happened, but the alternative fucked them too just in a different way

if they had a revolution like france instead i think the world be a much better place today

Clueless people

>If they had a revolution like france instead i think the world be a much better place today
Famalam, I think you should read about the French Revolution, because it was fucking horrible.

I'm a monarchist. Communism is retarded. Killing children is degenerate.

Unless they are ugly peasants then its fine to shoot them when they peacefully assemble and send them to die in pointless wars

the ends justified the means tho didnt it

Worst day of my life

Shut the poopie bum up Aussie! we iz dumb here!

Hoter was the bet, monarchy will never die, I can jump down!

Who gives a shit about poor people lmaoo

Romanov even if they were despots at least they were classy

not like these borish parvenus from the lower class

Never give power to the lower class they're worst than the elite

barbaric, but its the russians what u gon' do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gas those disgusting Ottomans

>got rid of that beautiful white dynasty and replaced them with a series of Albanians, shitskins and jihadists

Retard tier country

it was replaced by this initially, but then west forgot how to fuck and we got taken over by """""turks"""""
and now we are being taken over by k*rds
for fucks sake someone nuke us already

>Romanovs
>Bourgeoisie

>calling a royal family "bourgeoise"

Commies and their fucking newspeak I swear

Unjustified, but over-mourned

Smart move from Lenin. It was cruel and it was executed in a shamefull way.

Disgusting inbreeds got what they deserved.

Guess I feel bad for the kids, but st the same time the Bolshleviks couldn't really spare them.

Tough, but they learned from history: leave someone with some legitimacy to the throne alive and some will rally behind them to start another conflict even if they are manipulating the 'heir'.

>implying the average peasant wasn't far more inbred back in the day

they had it coming, so...
hepefuly bolsheviks raped them before the killed them

>if they had a revolution like france instead i think the world be a much better place today
And now you're aware the Russian Revolution was pretty much modelled after the French Revolution plus Karl Marx texts, who in turn wrote about the French Revolution.

Бoжe Цapя Хpaни

They fought against merchant for hundreds of years.
It must be a twisted punishment from them under the excuse of communism insanity.

I can understand why they wanted the Tsar and Tsarina dead; but they could have spared the kids.

Makes me sad to be reminded about it

Why not? Mao let the last Chinese emperor live out his life as a labourer.

I dislike the Jews for unecessarily murdering them

>shot
>by
>latvian
>farmers

Because of this family were killed thousands of russians during stupid wars. Why i should feel bad for them? They deserved it

THEY DESERVED IT REEEEEEEEE

And the people who killed them killed millions.

I feel bad for them, knowing that they were unfortunate enough to rule over millions of filthy Russians

I say this in every thread.
Nick 2 and his entire family deserved a bullet to the back of the head for trying to russify funland.