I just got back from a trip to England and man it was disgusting

I just got back from a trip to England and man it was disgusting.

I expected lots of blacks and Muslims but the thing that made my stomach turn was how many interracial couples there were (and all of them were black on white)

This has made me really depressed. I thought these were just exaggerated Sup Forums memes but now that I've witnessed it first hand,I've been a lot more grateful for what I have here. Why is racism so non-existent in England? Interracial couples are still extremely shunned around my area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgenics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

social darwinism is pretty pseudoscientific BUT of how high socioeconomic standing do you think these white females are? not very high i'd imagine

>Why is racism so non-existent in England?

Really heavy media propaganda for many years. Lack of fathers.

oh shit man

and here I thought most immigrants and minorities kept to their races

you cucks are destined to keep posting in this malaysian self-torture forum while jamals and abduls fuck your women at their best years only to come afterwards to take care of little mohammed and enjoy sloppy seconds once a year

Europe will be literally worse than south america in 20 years

Good riddance you fucking eurocuckolds.

But you went to London or the inner county? I bet people there aren't a bunch of cucks like the capital.

the BBC, I've heard tons of girls in my time say stuff along the lines of "I only date black guys" blah blah blah

I don't really care 2bh

Nihilism is what's killing your country.

Black men are more masculine. Many whites are becoming effeminate, weak and avoid conflict at all cost. Many of them are too scared to even voice their opinion because someone might disagree with them. Women don't want men who act like that.

FUGG

Im heading to cuckistan for a few days in near future and cant prepare for such vast degeneration.
Im gonna throw up alle the time for sure.

Shut the fuck up gypsy

Keep in mind I went to one of the "White" parts of England.

Acting tough over the internet doesn't count. You need to do it in real life instead of looking at the floor while passing by women and non-white men.

The west is going down

Have you seen O Connell st recently? We are doomed.

Shannon is really white trash at its best.
Nobody should care when she gets beaten up again in a few hours

Yes,but that's Dublin. Cork,Limerick,Galway,Waterford or Kilkenny aren't even close to how fucked England is. And even Dublin being as bad as it is, it's still better than most English cities.

I was convinced that OP is Italian until I saw these posts.

Every time.

Half the people on the North Side inner city are retarded. It was embarrassing to bring someone there.

You either need a better display or better eyes.

Who even is that?

I often make the same mistake aswell Famalam.

The orange and red are quite distinct. I assumed everyone who did that was trolling but colour vision can vary from person to person.

not sure about you but getting fucking depressed that theres some niggers fucking a white female is really a shit way to get depressed

Wow you are so obsessed with interracial and non whites that you focus on them solely and it actually mentally hurts you?

Dude, watch this, 1900, pre ww1.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Now watch this, 2016, post brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c

That's it. It's the future you've chosen, you made your bed, now you lie in it.

This is too true. Whenever I see foreigners with white girls, I do feel bad. But then I remember how beta and cucked white guys can be

Muslims don't fuck white women they stick to their own.

That's because white girls want black guys first when they want to mix

i've seen less black-white couples in america than elsewhere imo and seen more white girls with other races on the west coast.

usually its always a non-nigger normal black guy and white girl regardless.

>he says as German women are being stuffed with Turkish cock

>tfw niggers and police are solving the cuckold problem by themselves
Feels good to be white.

>cuckogenics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgenics

a century ago there was less white people than now

population volume and preserving the actually good looking ones is the key

But a century ago the majority of babies being born in white countries were white too.

The sad truth about those two videos is that the people of the first one are all dead, and the people in the second are alive and outbreeding everybody else

It was going to happen eventually

immigrant women are currently dragging down birthrates in norway

and well that's what happens when you compare videos from different centuries

Thats a very positive phenomenon that shouod be additionally supported by state. Interracial couples should be able to pay lower taxes imo

Yes, but what I'm really worried about is the outcome after the fall. Those who have children today are the ones who will inherit the future. The world will be handed over to their children, not to their cellphones or to their social media accounts.

It won't be gays nor transgender people who will inherit the earth. They will not leave someone else for it. Having kinds is the most important task of this generation, and people often tend to neglect it.

I fear europe is going to a place surrounded by the lack of hope in the near future. But if it could remember about its own past, about the renaissances and the rescue it had to do make in order to take back what had been lost throughout the years and centuries, then I believe there would be hope

>I don't really care 2bh
yeah you limeys don't seem to give a single shit about anything

Western Europe after half of century will become as successful and thriving for the bright future as Brazil

Norway is not germany, nor england. Most population all over europe are over 40 years old. Only ireland and some other small countries have enough kids for ensuring their future population. Immigration is not the answer for the long run, the indigenous people having kids is the answer

I hope you're wrong, polandbro, I'm not brazilian and things over here are shitty tier. I'm going back to europe soon, and I'm frightened about what I could see in the wake of this refugee crisis. Haven't been there since merkel did the thing. I hope things don't get the same level of most places in south america

they have all the tools to achieve that though
don't blame it on immigrants