Question for cunts with a lot of Muslims

Question for cunts with a lot of Muslims.

Do Muslims only live in the cities or do they go to the countryside too?

they're everywhere

They're all over m8.

In my area (D.C. Metro) they really are all over. I doubt I'd see many in the outskirts, but who knows. Probably.

I've seen families praying salat at a rest stop on 95 south. Tried to convert someone too.

Historically Muslims were just as sporting as anyone else, so I don't see any reason why they'd shy away from the countryside, except they've become soft after generations in the city.

How is that working out for you?

it's alright

If you want to give yourself a fright look up the numbers on people in Germany under the age of 35 as well as their fertility rate.

The refugees were invited there for a reason. The EU wont survive the switch over but Germany really has no choice.

Only the suburbs of major cities.

You're safe into countryside

I work with an Iranian lady.

cute

She is a pain in the ass.

how

I've been to small cities in Europe, as low as 7k habitants

still a kebab shop at the corner

She is lazy but I dont think she means to be. I think she just doesn't understand. She is also very easily offended. She fights with everyone. Not real fights. Just hurt feelings and not talking. It has become a bit of a joke.

This is what I don't understand, Why does Germany need 80 million people? Why shouldn't Germany have 20 million people in it, in larger accomodations (knock down the walls of several apartments, for example) replace commie blocks with parks, automate industrial production, and box up the factories you can't automate and send them somewhere else. Funnel the revenue back into Germany.

You could set up retirement resorts closer to the labor pool of caretakers, and outsource elder care.

Based on rural/urban/suburban fertility rates, I think that a lot of the drop-off in fertility is due in part to conditions that do not allow for large families.

Do this, rinse and repeat as countries hit post-modernization, and we're left with a smaller, more sustainable population without the whole eugenics thing. The population explosion after the industrial revolution was due in large part to a mismatch of fertility rate and child mortality rates, and it's a temporary phenomenon.

Because doing all that is astronomically expensive and the simple fact is that there will be less taxed income to care for these older retiring people as they become a greater percentage of the population.

IRL, German firms are already trying to do the factory movement thing. They just built some huge BMW factory in Mexico and were able to secure a system where they have to pay 0 taxes in Mexico in exchange for paying workers there well and as such the taxes from this plant are instead paid in Germany.

If you go from 80 million to 20 million basically every single business will fail simultaneously while there is also a house price crash. No customers means no business means no jobs. With all basic necessities in gross excess of demand the value of things falls to nothing. Capitalism would fail in every conceivable way at the same time.

Germans would be okay. They could leave Germany to find work etc. However this could never be reversed...without millions and millions of desperate people willing to move there and get started on someone elses money.

So why have the crash at all? Get the millions of refugees in now.

There are ones that live in any city-they work at local markets or as taxists and all that stuff. And there are muslims that live in theirnoqn republics, the last ones are chill.

It's expensive, but I'm suggesting disengagement as a formal policy to avoid the worst of the economic and social shocks, and provide a sort of coordination for the whole thing.

The reason not to allow the migrants in is demographic. Simply put, migrants bring their own culture when they arrive, and if they replace the German people, you risk losing the German cultural perspective forever. Think about all the things we don't know about the various cultures that existed before say, the United States was settled white Europeans. If we can prevent that sort of thing from happening again, we should.

Smarter people than us have done the numbers. I can only assume they came to the conclusion they risk total collapse if they dont accept refugees. I think this because they risk total collapse with such a change in demographics but they must see this as the lesser risk.

If 80 million ethnic Germans die and leave everything to their 20 million offspring, these remaining ethnic Germans are going to be incredibly rich when compared the much more numerous, Islamic working class. This divide in race, religion and wealth will likely lead to civil war.

>Please EU. We need you to have lots of Muslims too so we arnt alone in this.

Re-reconquista when?

As long as German culture is pushed as the norm it's not going to die out. People complain about immigrants not assimilating, to be perfectly honest, it's not different than Mexicans and Chinese here in the US. Yeah, the first generations are FOBish as fuck and usually remain foreign, but the second generation are usually pretty assimilated even if they have a muh heritage hard on and by the third generation they just end up bland normal Americans. It's largely the same way with Middle Eastern migrants in Europe. Even by generation two half of them drink, don't really adhere to Islam and by gen three they're only middle eastern in background. The only way German identity would be pushed out would be if they truly did have things set so that migrants remained isolated within Germany and never assimilated. I think if anything the German government should be pressing them to act more German.

English is already the main spoken language in Germany. What is left? Sausage and beer? Both forbidden in Islam.

>Smarter people than us have done the numbers. I can only assume they came to the conclusion they risk total collapse if they dont accept refugees

Those "smarter people" are economist spergs that view humans as equally fungible as commodities. To them there's no difference between Germany importing 1 million Irish tradesmen versus Germany importing 1 million Egyptian tradesmen.

>I think this because they risk total collapse with such a change in demographics but they must see this as the lesser risk.

It's not "total collapse", it's politicians and a Boomer-dominated electorate entirely unwilling to accept that perpetual economic growth isn't going to save their country in the long run. That's what this entire "Let the refugees come in and the next generation can deal with the long-run problems" is about

>Even by generation two half of them drink, don't really adhere to Islam and by gen three they're only middle eastern in background

Except there's a marked difference in being a Muslim immigrant in a 90% German country vs being a Muslim immigrant in a 50% German country.

You Yanks are fucking bizarre, in how you can claim with one breath how Irish/Italian/Jewish mass migration "permanently changed America for the better :^)", and in the next insist that there's no problems with mass migration because "they all assimilate and eventually become just Americans with different surnames!"

You arnt far wrong. What you are describing is where their political support comes from. A professional class that works with professionals of other cultures and finds them acceptable and that views all poor people, native or not, as trash. That is how it is here right now anyway.

These people do not want to be the generation where their investments fail and they have no pension. So they welcome the immigrants.

Hind sight makes all the conflict seem small. There were wars fought between north and southern US. The millions of Irish who went were used as soldiers. The Jews now have wealth and power that is far beyond what their numbers should allow in the US and the rest I dont know. I am sure they have cons as well.

And both they and the immigrants need to be removed before they do any more permanent damage.

>You Yanks are fucking bizarre, in how you can claim with one breath how Irish/Italian/Jewish mass migration "permanently changed America for the better :^)", and in the next insist that there's no problems with mass migration because "they all assimilate and eventually become just Americans with different surnames!"

It is propaganda. It isn't meant to make sense or be convincing. It exists to establish the boundaries for acceptable conversation.

With that said, American Culture is so aggressive and pervasive that everybody is American now.