>he doesn't know what LOL threads are

LOL

LOL
OLO
LOL

heh

fuck off ribbit

fuck vegan

peta and vegan crap cant be funny because they always try to intend their ideology and political agenda in it

Nothing wrong with Reddit

LO- I don't get it

I am sorry but I cant feel sympathy for animals like that. They are food. I want to kill them. Its instinct.

I hope Japan become a superpower so loli hentai is even more popular.

why is that boy circumcising that big black cock??

looks delicious blue tuna

Why does reddit have so many users but only creates retarded bullshit98% of the time? I know you're ITT. Answer me.

That's easy. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. On the flip side, these are just globulous fatfuck eaters of humour, not capable pundits of it.

dear god reddit can't make anything good

most of these jokes go over my head. is there any reference to them, or is it just zanny humor???????

>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
I'm aware of this adage. That's why they have subreddits dedicated to this website, the absolute cucks.
>On the flip side, eaters of humor not pundits
Wew :^)

It's their best contribution to the internet imo.

I'll tell you why

They codify the rules. Part of what made Polandball so hilarious was the racist jokes, the unintentionally bad english, and the poor drawing. By making a rigid framework the idea isn't to be particularly creative but to be the most average.

These are funnier to me than reddit's version

What was that ironically bad polandball riff we were working on like 6 months ago? All the characters had wacky arms

You might be falseflagging.

But yeah, the parodies are better anyways. Leddit takes le intranet *very* seriously.

this is the best one they ever made

It's the only one I have saved, so yeah.

Wasn´t the communist china's flag adopted in 1949?. Who ever did that should have put current Taiwan's flag instead

Nice lie, that was made here. I've seen it posted and others trying to improve it by changing china's flag, and some guy adding nukes to the background

my brain just can't process so many levels of irony

>Canada asking someone if they want to troll
unrealistic as fuck

:(

thats because you are a boring chinkgook
that comic is very similar to chinkgooks """""sense of humor""" in their countries you can find shit like that everywhere everytime out there

i cant find out what the fun is, its too straight as sequence and relies on their usual dogmatic ideology out of ancient ww2 crap and theres not any special idea
to begin with manga already has fucked america up in much better ways

typical redditors trying to claim polanball for themselves. pathetic

kill yourselves literal redditors

Autism

thats not an argument

one of the reasons why chinkgook humors are so shit is you cant take self ironic humors as much as extreme bigots like Sup Forumsacks hate it as "self-hating". so as a result your sense of humor becomes too simple and stubborn, whereas the fact that self-irony is the most classic and hilarious and free way in comedy.

when it comes to speaking yourself as nation, most of you chinkgooks always outspokenly praise yourselves in public, and dont try to put you in such a self ironic situation.
instead you always try to make a humor by being against and looking down on someone as if you are in ww2 era and make a war propaganda or kids bullying.
japan at least take a bunch of style of humors. thats another reason why a single one of your memes arent available on the western internet.

"hell choson" is one of good signs though. if they could bring it into an actual form of comedy or comedic manga/cartoon, theyd be able to get some part of what i describe here like. but i know its impossible.

>Muh Superior Japanese (toilet/referential) humor folded over 1000 times
Gintama and Owarai taught me that Japanese humor is basically all toilet humor and referential humor AKA the lowest tiers of humor.

That polanball comic is funny and it seems to me that you're just butthurt about it because you're probably netouyo or kenmoman.