/cum/

need a good hit of vape for today edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is going on with the shooting

Seriously vaping is saving hundreds of thousand s of lives since people are quitting smoking and starting vaping.
I had given up on a 10 year a pack a day habit and quitted smoking while vaping. I just reduced the dosage of nicotine and stopped without discomfort in 6 months.

Cigarettes were popular since forever until we discovered they were terrible for your health.
But vaping is harmless and people only make fun of it because they are stuck in the "smoking is bad" attitude.

strem youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

ban guns

my dear neighboor
pls stop shooting each other

6th for Anime

at this point I'm thinking I need one for home defense

loli is literally cp why is it not banned in the US

because it doesn't harm any children

nice

At least two suspects shot at least two cops, one suspect is down. Other has some kind of gear and is still hid out somewhere

But it could lead to pedos trying to act out their fetish

w-we're trying our best ;_;

We cannot pull an Australia. Liberals here who suggest this fail to grasp how many guns there are. It'll open up a massive black market.

I always recommend one. I got a shotgun for home defense. Depends on where you live though. If you're in a rural area you don't need it too much t b h.

>tfw watching my "friends" from high school become nu-male faggots who wear Drumpf hats
>tfw they post the most disrespectful and hateful shit against Christianity despite knowing i'm Christian

Feels pretty shitty honestly. At least I can nip this at the bud and just not talk to them anymore.
Not sure why I didn't realise this earlier.

>all the cucknadian and britcuck media tomorrow will be out in full force with their usual "WHY WON'T AMERICANS BAN GUNS" and "WHY CAN'T AMERICANS STOP SHOOTING POOR INNOCENT UNARMED BLACK CHILDREN WHO DINDU NUFFIN AT ALL"
god damn it

>Canadian arms

So, should we ban video games too?

>But it could
but it doesn't

>call my mom over since this a pretty big happening
>she watches for about 10 minutes then starts going off about fucking niggers acting like niggers

Is a short barrell .22lr rifle ok for home defense?

won't happen until the media stops stirring up race wars and gangs are stomped out

you talk like a fag

so now that cops were killed with an alleged high caliber rifle will there be some more restrictive gun laws?

How do you know that?

I used to think that, but I don't trust the police to assist me.

Thanks for sharing

I'm a little disappointed in all of my black childhood friends constantly berating the "white male" boogeyman and fixating on race issues

it's not only annoying at this point, it makes me angry

because there has never been a single proven case of a pedophile diddling kids because of loli
please find me one

The suspects were black? I'm not following it.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

youre the one claiming it does, prove your own shit
oh wait, there is no study that proves it, because it doesn't

Yep, just like any other out of nowhere bs to create gun laws.

>"suspect is a black male, has camo shorts/black shorts black shoes camo top"
heard on chatter

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web

Unless you're a mafia hitman with precise aim I wouldn't recommend it. You can intimidate with it, but if they charge and you don't hit their head you're just making tiny holes. .22 is definitely deadly, but it's certainly not ideal. 20 or 12 gauge buck at close range. That gets the job done

/cum/ has gone from shitposting about anything to shitposting about blacks. Classic Sup Forums.

>suspect is a black male
>has an AR 15
>tfw you might have cut off a black person when driving today

>not just smoking vuze ecigs
Enjoy getting all that juice all over you. Lmao fuckin retards

>letting people who have nothing to do with how you live your life "annoy" you
Literally the same thing as being triggered. There's no reason to be offended or annoyed by political shit or opinions at all.

nigs killed 2-4 cops

i didn't fuck the girl i hung out with today. but we chatted and drank wine and it was chill.

and another girl i know (and fucked in the past but has a bf) wants to chill tomorrow. what's that mean?

>short barrel

No. At least get a long barreled one so it can build up some velocity before ganking a noob

if he's got a walnut stock he can always use it to rifle butt someone

>violent movies where no one actually gets killed could lead to dangerous psychos living out their fantasies, please ban them all based on 0 (zero) facts

It's every fucking day on every form of social media though

only way to escape it is to unfriend and unfollow them, is that your recommendation?

Avocado is expensive

pssh some black lady muttered "crazy white person" towards me while I was walking home once

I'm quite scared now

No need to worry. You're MUCH more likely to be killed of someone of the same race, friend!

It is so good though.

redpill me on whatever the fuck is going on

and keep in mind i'm stupid

You haven't tried growing your own? It might take forever but the investment of time is worth it

What I am saying is I'm watching people I used to care about be completely eaten alive by an obsession of having all the right opinions.

But I don't want to clean up a bloody mess.
What about if I tape a laser pointer to my rifle? Will it be more intimidating?

That was you nigga? Aw hell naw

nigs being nigs
america being america

Niggas gonna nig.

>only way to escape it is to unfriend and unfollow them, is that your recommendation?
I mean, if they annoy you so much that you cannot stand that their opinions exists and want to ignore that reality, yes.

that's kind of misleading, it's only because races tend to live and cluster together

if you live in a diverse area your stats are going to be much different

good point! my logic is though, that if you have to use your gun as a melee weapon, you should just stick with a baseball bat or sword

You can unfollow people if you like. Also don't be afraid to share how you feel, that's just beta. If you get blocked or unfriended, then it's their problem, not yours. In the age of "tolerance" I find it ironic that no one is willing to tolerate anything on either side. Especially the left side who preaches tolerance

Protest going fine.
Dudes roll up sicaro style and blast a few police. Police paying wheres waldo.

VAPE
A
P
E

which city/cities?
explain what happened. i know a coon was lynched and a cop got shot but what else

it has good days and bad days

The Jews wanted to distract us from Hillary not getting indicted so they got some nigs to act like nigs in Dallas

Hope those cops are okay, though I fully expect some cop union speaker to spin this as reason why people shouldn't criticism cops.

Fuck those shooters, though. Can't every have a regular protest without some assholes ruining it.

He's in the alley!

I'm not sure if you're meme-ing me, but you should NOT rely on intimidation to save you and your family in a home invasion/robbery scenario. You want your weapon to effectively kill. Clean up should be the last of your worries dude

Lot of senseless death all around, pretty sad desu

>VAPE
>A
>P
>E

>coon was lynched
he likely killed himself

an asian killed a porch monkey so now the negros are killing cops in dallas

If you find these stats, let me know. I'd like to see them, that sounds interesting.

>it's Obama

How many of you are truly, LITERALLY autistic

In Kindergarten the teachers called my parents because I didn't want to play with other kids during recess

Wow, i cannot wait for the euro shitposting tomorrow.

V A P E
A A
P P
E E

I only say both those things because a long barrel .22 is the only gun I have but its a little heavy so I don't doubt it could render a home invader unconscious

Somebody must have a fucking drone to get a better look this is 2016

Janny is trying to sleath ban now. Once these posts get buried he'll delete them and ban you.

rip

i will give you context for everything

>FBI director pretty much confirmed that hilary fucked up big time but will not face any consequences
>media covers that extensively for a day maybe, looks really bad for her
>within a span of 24 hours after this, 2 blacks are dead at the hands of cops, both have video accompanying them
>media latches on to this, BLM gets chirpy again
>congressional oversight committee grills FBI director today about why clinton was allowed to do what she did and not face consequence
>media barely covers this, focus is on the cops vs blacks
>obama gives another speech about it
>BLM in major cities start up protests
>2 officers in dallas shot

I do weird shit but I still have the confidence to chat up grills. Mind you, I'm still a virgin, am really short, and always bat way above my league, but no, I'm not that autistic

well thats boring
wheres the fucking race war
im perfectly normal but my circumstances have turned me into a fuckup

I'm thinking I'm going to get a Glock 21

I'm a strong guy so I think I can handle a .45 well, the M9 was a piece of cake for me

he'll never know :^)

Iolite + Uncured Tobacco = Extend your life 10 extra years/Develop immunity to cancers

Sup Forums keeps on saying some woman was shot, the hell are they talking about?

Oh, don't let me shit on your gun dude. Having a gun, ANY gun, puts you way ahead in safety. Lots of situations can be resolved without firing and you CAN fuck someone up with a .22...... but if a large criminal charges you with a knife, I would not want a .22. If you're strong as fuck though that walnut stock can crack some skulls

Well, it stands to reason right. Across the board, you're going to get a large majority of people living within their own race with almost no chance of being killed by another race, that skews the final result.

Now in a specific case, like living next to South Side Chicago, you're much, MUCH more likely to come across a gangbanger or criminal possibly of another race and by extension be victimized.

I don't know where'd you get that in particular, maybe just urban stats.

In the mood for some tendies

enjoy being force fed draino and wrappped the fuck up

>wheres the fucking race war
It's not happening. It's never happening. Let go of your dream, son: it's time to move on.

How many GBPs do you have saved up?

they said it on the scanner (which might be unreliable) , may or may not be related to this incident

Friendly reminder that /cum/ embraces and celebrates dead police

hotdog tendies?

police scanner