/brit/

Estonian controlled zone edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HSB7QgUOQ
google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_Vutw0g6WRdfVocry5BCIvgko5F2eytPnRlrwKfSQ7tslv2psgV8OS9GiinZFbA_3HIzI4-lbQRyv5rf5gGwR2mybRhFuUTVTC2SWk4AQfyS8jKNchsYUTKmq8VXz2TIWo4U_99TqiYuGq426Er4WpQII6p2uPSzswSTTEJNWEVnIROFEJNa_TEznOz18K4LN23ixnd57weP2RYTz9FdwiaXfjaGu7kFzusKwL4EhidFvJbr8blyE0JJ5E-2AkQzyKcRQQqi2&th=,oVBXUHGwEL65-sLH5NK2enpcth3r5c7wAAAAzqAAAAHKawNx3-XLEMlTtlzYmHUpw5vvra8r9xTdkyAYRmGmS0xz4ILS5wx-rnZOzWYQ8fjdk_2YVvJbzhcT9JWcWGbEUc7hefRK9gHqrQXPRLiooZOifEi1z5mlAPJN4mC3hSZTBxTnMjKyJ7_XdryDuvvSzSEaUAZ1hKzSGwUNvUMRQWcDSg9JiMUtemWHNbzHgRseRScyIBPLd-62e-5B18xvgAt1d9D53-MtXlxqpsO4-lIPhzSZY4izOFRR7YTUOcRZnukwQXu2NfRm7nXLYO-gcnJyhieQPAZcy2lDKP7aAfgnowYcQc9aT9ZYjL2jh9vL9v84iO3H_j0ezOaMsWkbjSSOGIQNrJam2SKEtf6D6MkDTK12ENz9_Ol7AXiQKWpyITMPxhiNvhoizj5eDpqKBH0BkNjOz1iZ4-u-dViF8ndZw3UbLEDoqRgsaFUsf4gOSQhIgJ25SU1x2uiMjsQBy6It9k9Erqaibc3uB9A6oem5AXlmAHcWgMVbnB_B3XOcZXbO5oBlTDjWfMDm-FwmZvc4c086axWqw9AZsn7Kut3ep6yfzJZptLVqI76BDzeJS5Mc3ccXw5iFCBpEXMdMGTnlKJQM9lgK3bPjsvF0sYFDvt5LiM7dz0VSO43BphzOCQpcVYtSNCBykH4j3OyQl46uEZpge2KlARp7_Qptx0Y4sodowpRGoHJLJYPM3fQIJKiRwpwznPW4IHJ3Ki0geNR-gVdbMmt53GZp45VJpc2OMMRo6G6w3rMic9IdEDbUNgPuwmbJANin6e1noT0otrhSOdoiV_rDSGUp2kHwEuLydB98fPBBsrZSQ9pHdxet8fVLIoZbqz7qKI6GT9ofW-YVll7hNm3-rb6kzKKm3U78fSijebGoqCtsaIcHbUlPXVpdDhqLCzFzUGTR-3xJ8acgt0SW5uo-X3zz5teiEKnQyrKteqR2FIViYtStV4lUXC6ruf9emzaLjCBE7CdtvFJy8enyW1yXmDTrXwMgtWEsZKcXBBQAagazFmR8KjDivDdGesEk4T2T_3-bTwHwyKPJRqAP1SOciFh6CHhBAnnmmJhPdMBTz0SDmKkyReKxjbpjEa21g7AjyDpvMvCxs1Fc6ZJ40kRX8fXHYR7yllf0a0X8vSLEYkdtAakpG_C685X27dU75KLV20zxdj5K1x0z_9c
youtube.com/watch?v=fJU7zO8TO1A
youtube.com/watch?v=zRBJf7xf8T8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ajXAqX9hfHM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyj06wPIHYQ
youtu.be/mCJ7keVBj6Y
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger

>wake up at 5:30 barely able to breathe through nose
>mouth is dry and cracked from having to breathe through it all night
>sweating my cunt off despite sleeping naked ;)
>nose is gushing out thin snot
>can't lie down because snot leaks out and I can't breathe

ah yes hayfever... love it

fucking shit GP wants to try all these shit drugs before she recommends me for a steroids injection, I'm dying here

the sooner autumn comes the better

estonia was better when it was part of russia

>BE AMERICAN
>GET SHOT

why did these stupid fucking dindus have to shoot people at this time

it's 7am now and i've been trying to fix my sleeping schedule all week

>me every single night of the year

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HSB7QgUOQ

Lil Yachty Edition

>David Bowie's Blackstar was released 6 months ago today

Only 149 British solders died in Iraq, not that many desu.

I am surprised dindus had this much coordination. Sounds like they have still only caught one and he's in a parking garage saying there's bombs all over Dallas.

Go for a walk and be yourself

maybe they were former US soldiers

are you taking the pills and doing the nasal spray lad?

one definitely had military training

also wonder what the fuck happened to those bombs

John Wilkes Booth (the man who assassinated Abraham Lincoln) made $20,000 (TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) per year during a time when the average salary was $400 (FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS) per year, such was his fanaticism for the Confederate cause that he was willing to give up a life of such prosperity

>all this and only 4 dead

Honestly nothing.

been taking cetirozine hydrochloride and fexofenadine hydrochloride and the nasal spray

does nothing

I'm fuming

>slaaaay
>yaaaasssss

what did they mean by this?

>tfw faggot SJW's are taking my colloquialisms

kweeeeeeeeennnnnn

Watching a comfy ken burns film on Lewis and Clark

i started watching resident evil 1 then this shit started

thanks criminals

ah ok, i was going to say loads of people whinge while only taking one kind of pill, my doc said to take 2 kind of pill and do the nasal spray, sorted me right out. you sound like a worse case than me desu. gutted ladgoogle.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_Vutw0g6WRdfVocry5BCIvgko5F2eytPnRlrwKfSQ7tslv2psgV8OS9GiinZFbA_3HIzI4-lbQRyv5rf5gGwR2mybRhFuUTVTC2SWk4AQfyS8jKNchsYUTKmq8VXz2TIWo4U_99TqiYuGq426Er4WpQII6p2uPSzswSTTEJNWEVnIROFEJNa_TEznOz18K4LN23ixnd57weP2RYTz9FdwiaXfjaGu7kFzusKwL4EhidFvJbr8blyE0JJ5E-2AkQzyKcRQQqi2&th=,oVBXUHGwEL65-sLH5NK2enpcth3r5c7wAAAAzqAAAAHKawNx3-XLEMlTtlzYmHUpw5vvra8r9xTdkyAYRmGmS0xz4ILS5wx-rnZOzWYQ8fjdk_2YVvJbzhcT9JWcWGbEUc7hefRK9gHqrQXPRLiooZOifEi1z5mlAPJN4mC3hSZTBxTnMjKyJ7_XdryDuvvSzSEaUAZ1hKzSGwUNvUMRQWcDSg9JiMUtemWHNbzHgRseRScyIBPLd-62e-5B18xvgAt1d9D53-MtXlxqpsO4-lIPhzSZY4izOFRR7YTUOcRZnukwQXu2NfRm7nXLYO-gcnJyhieQPAZcy2lDKP7aAfgnowYcQc9aT9ZYjL2jh9vL9v84iO3H_j0ezOaMsWkbjSSOGIQNrJam2SKEtf6D6MkDTK12ENz9_Ol7AXiQKWpyITMPxhiNvhoizj5eDpqKBH0BkNjOz1iZ4-u-dViF8ndZw3UbLEDoqRgsaFUsf4gOSQhIgJ25SU1x2uiMjsQBy6It9k9Erqaibc3uB9A6oem5AXlmAHcWgMVbnB_B3XOcZXbO5oBlTDjWfMDm-FwmZvc4c086axWqw9AZsn7Kut3ep6yfzJZptLVqI76BDzeJS5Mc3ccXw5iFCBpEXMdMGTnlKJQM9lgK3bPjsvF0sYFDvt5LiM7dz0VSO43BphzOCQpcVYtSNCBykH4j3OyQl46uEZpge2KlARp7_Qptx0Y4sodowpRGoHJLJYPM3fQIJKiRwpwznPW4IHJ3Ki0geNR-gVdbMmt53GZp45VJpc2OMMRo6G6w3rMic9IdEDbUNgPuwmbJANin6e1noT0otrhSOdoiV_rDSGUp2kHwEuLydB98fPBBsrZSQ9pHdxet8fVLIoZbqz7qKI6GT9ofW-YVll7hNm3-rb6kzKKm3U78fSijebGoqCtsaIcHbUlPXVpdDhqLCzFzUGTR-3xJ8acgt0SW5uo-X3zz5teiEKnQyrKteqR2FIViYtStV4lUXC6ruf9emzaLjCBE7CdtvFJy8enyW1yXmDTrXwMgtWEsZKcXBBQAagazFmR8KjDivDdGesEk4T2T_3-bTwHwyKPJRqAP1SOciFh6CHhBAnnmmJhPdMBTz0SDmKkyReKxjbpjEa21g7AjyDpvMvCxs1Fc6ZJ40kRX8fXHYR7yllf0a0X8vSLEYkdtAakpG_C685X27dU75KLV20zxdj5K1x0z_9c

America is just fucking mental

just went down to make some tea and caught a lil look of myself in the mirror and holy shit I got a good body, thought I would have wasted away by now since i havn;'t barely even left my room is several weeks but w/e

really want to give in to depression but also don't want to lose physique

tricky

>having bum genes

>do a poo
>it's black

>that link

wew lad

Say that to my rifle. Cunt

Put your rifle at the keyboard then, and I'll tell it how America is mental.

ayo gimme this qts number senpai youtube.com/watch?v=fJU7zO8TO1A

dumb pirate frogposter

you don't have a bum?

so did they catch the snipers yet

>Cor that's a big dick mister!

interesting post

unless your rifle can shoot over the atlantic I ain't shook

Americans aren't allowed to say cunt, its a naughty word there

I don't think he meant it in a nice way laddy

BIG
BRIT
COCK

going to take a shower lads

Radio is live, not sure about the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRBJf7xf8T8&feature=youtu.be

They'll cut away from that word but live stream shootings.

Wish the snipers killed more cops tb honest wy, 4 is not enough

Do a barrel roll

why?

barrel bombs

Lewis and Clark thought the Indians in undiscovered west were blue eyed and spoke welsh and that wooly mammoths still existed.

America really is a fucked up place.

how the fuck did i manage that?

hope cops kill more idiotic black people in response to this tbqhwya

t. Jam-ul wiz-genious n'buktu

edgy teen

because cops are fucking bastards

pic rel

to be fair, a lot of them aren't doing anything

there was that bird who livestreamed her boyfriend being shot yesterday, bloke wasn't doing anything

you gave birth to those monsters

youtube.com/watch?v=ajXAqX9hfHM

please save me :3

>Late night CNN has two Brit anchors
Wew, it's like I'm watching the news with the lads

>Wish the snipers killed more cops tb honest wy, 4 is not enough

>because cops are fucking bastards

This will blow over. Only 4? Nothing tbqh

that pic fits your post more than anything
also very poor bait

>this thread

getting too old for this website

yeah that was justified

in 99% of the other cases i've seen the ""victim"" was both a criminal and a fucking dumb fuck who only got shot because they were acting like idiots.

not saying it's justified to kill them but don't act like a dumb cunt around a firearm.

the race war will start soon :]

UNJUSTIFIED

fuck, i'm exhausted

So how long until the next shooting lads?

i give it a day at most

>3 days in a row
I'm sure they'll be anther tomorrow

so glad english bobbies don't have guns Tbh

>posts on Sup Forums
>wonders why people are acting like autistic children

youtube.com/watch?v=eyj06wPIHYQ

well i emigrated there the past few days because I got a 3-day ban on int for posting this image

blacks were able to protest against the fucking government....and dared to kill cops.....while here in mexico we are just a bunch of cowards :(

>they'll
>they will
>i'm sure they will be another tomorrow
fucks sake lad learn to speak

Very good lad.

that's a nice image

GREAT post

Nazi Janny has been fired I believe.

mexicANO

Fuck this piece of shit country please save me batty Brit boys :3

if all this shit was going on in my local area I wouldn't leave my yard why the fuck are people on the streets

I'd batten down the hatches Tbh

I just came off a 7 day ban myself for impersonating the janny haha x

Why would you get banned for that?

i wouldn't leave the house, like any other day

feels so weird seeing this shit

give us the go ahead and we'll send in the red coats pal

This is completely normal in America.

here our cops are scumbags and corrupt pricks, and no one here dares to kill those rats

>why the fuck are people on the streets

they're called pavement apes for a reason

this is just an average day for an american

I wnat their wombs to hold black babies

janny was going ballistic a few days ago, I missed all the drama, but I came online and saw someone mention people had been getting banned for posting nudes.

so i posted that and said something along the lines of "is this alright janny, just testing the parameters here" and got banned. had a good laugh so was worth it

We shouldn't kid ourselves, the real issue here is black america.

*camera is fixed on my face in slow-motion as I walk slowly through the streets of Dallas with a look of resignation*

youtu.be/mCJ7keVBj6Y

what the fuck is wrong with you?

The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favour, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardisation.

part of my thinks it'd be quite comfy, sacking off work, having to stay in, peeping your head above the window ledge and seeing a cheeky shootout. as long as bullets didn't smash my windows of course

.........................the fuck

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html