/Korea/

Invited:Korean,honory Korean
Not invited:not Korean,Not honory Korean

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/20/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/seoul-hid-mass-abuses-slave-labor-killings-vagrants-rounded-ahead-1988-games-ap/#.V39e1hKE2yh
youtube.com/watch?v=RXuTtVIALdE
koreabang.com/2012/stories/us-county-cracks-down-on-korean-brothels-netizen-reactions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you like korea

Basically loving so much,but this thread is half bantz

Yay I'm invited.
This has never happened before, thanks.

Korean 4channners,Dont give me reply is too much cruel.This isnt fair.

i had a music player which was made in korea. am i honorary korean now?

Anytime.We are your stalker,

of course.
TV,Phone,Games,Pops
You are having or enjoying one of these you are honory Korean already.Quickly come on our circle.

ありがとうな、ストーカーちゃん

Thanks for making this.

korean Japanese is the best foreigners Japanese i think.

I want to know who is honory korean. Is it Japanese?

All of people enjoying Korean things

this desu

Good pic

Korean regard "Taiyaki" as your snack??
And are there still any stuffs you consider as yours?

Wut?

korea appreciation thread?

to be h korean nori is very good the taste might be more sophisticated than kimchi

im meaning in my impression korean are claiming cultural things as Korean's,Im thinking its correct in partically term though.

>>korean Japanese
It means zainichi desu,

I studied at Korea University for a semester
may I come in

I think South Korea has a most advanced and coolest image from asia. Like a NY of Asia is south korea.
Why Asia except South Korea has a image of poor shit or shityy pedo criminals? Because they are ?

well I think Korean has a much higher talent of art than japan. Kpop videoclip is much more interesting and imaginative than any other manga and anime.

Korean=Korean
Japs=fake virtion of Korea
Chinese=dirty poop Korea in loo

man plz stop proxyfagging
its no problem to appricate korean culture but why would you be so competitive

nice,can i hear your good impression about your experience?

Im OP and totally being disgusted by any negative posting by Japanese to everything.Lets have some bantz,if you beated opossite only in internet,You would get what???Do I have to mention this for you specially?

I really enjoyed it.
Best time of my life probably. Campus was nice, there was a lot to do...I wish I had made more Korean friends, though. My classmates/international helper buddies were cool people but mostly hung out with each other/

And You have to realize im not inviting you Japanese posters from the beginning,This is for Korean and Korean-fun thread.Lets improve the quality of argument in Internet.

Know about japan before against my post. Learn about your past and pls kick Abe out from your country.
Issei sagawa is disugusting hardly human you know..?
>Issei Sagawa, born April 26, 1949, is a Japanese man who in 1981, while in Paris, murdered and cannibalized a tall Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt. After his release, he became a minor celebrity in Japan and made a living through the public's interest in his crime.

>Sagawa was born in Kobe, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan, to wealthy parents. He was born prematurely, reportedly small enough to fit in the palm of his father's hand, and was immediately afflicted with enteritis, a disease of the small intestine. He eventually recovered after several injections of potassium and calcium in saline.

>Sagawa first experienced cannibalistic desires while in the first grade, after seeing a male's thigh. In a 2011 interview with Vice, Sagawa reported that as a youth he partook in bestiality with his dog and experienced cannibalistic desires for women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

How about your Korean level?I guess Korean are very similar to Japanese,If you cannt speak local langs,it would diffuicult to get along with Korean.
Yeah i know,In abroad country,Its very fun to hang out with foreign student from other countries.This is the one of very precious expriment of studying abroad.

You are not invited japanese poster but you yourself is a japanese? Why?
Are you zainichi?

I didn't know any Korean when I went, but I had studied Japanese before. It was easier to learn Korean quickly because of that I think, since Japanese grammar is so similar.

My Korean is shit but I easily learned how to get around, order food, etc

Korean in Japan are just half million,Not so many when comparel to your dream,Im a just pure pro-Korean Japanese.

Ok just One things what I think about the situation of east Asia now
All the jap must thankful and respect Korea
You know why? before the introduce of kpop whole asian was seen as a most ugly subhuman monkey as well as the jap the monkey war criminal, but after kpop, asian started to be seen as one of the beautiful supermodel race as like a korean.
korean kpop beauty star people changed view of asia. whole asian is not as ugly monkey as jap the war criminal but there is still a beauty asian people like korean. japs should thankful to korea about this. this is the reality.
First of all Korean plastic surgery is not such many case
There is a loooot of natural beautiful Kpop super star as well you don't know anything and just a brainwashed by propaganda.
Second, Japanese force to do a plastic suergery on the low teen children idol as like a Kanna hashimoto. this kind of suffer of children abuseing for the business is never acceptable and evil problem of japan.98%more of Japanese children idols are under the suffer of plastic surgery.

You converted from studying Japanese to Korean??this isnt a thing which can be ignored,have to mention this.

You are not korean? Mah You are not invited this thread. Get out Jap. I am a OP OPPA da.

Korean is a lot easier to learn I think ;-;
I would like to continue my Japanese study, though. They are just so close in grammar I get them mixed up...and I spent more time in Korea so I had the benefit of immersion

>>You converted from studying Japanese to Korean??this isnt a thing which can be ignored,have to mention this.
That's a pure Good things.
Learning Korean language and Korean culture has a image of cool, fasionable, beautiful and modern.
But study jap language and jap culture has a image of loser, pedo, gross, disgusting and old school or out of the modern.
This is the reality. All the jap and weeb must face this reality.

Being Korea is most coolest and advanced image of Asia.
Korea is a only true first world of Asia about beauty, fashion, advanced culture and advanced society.
Other Asian included japs are image of ugly monkey.
This is the world image of Asia 2016

Why useally japs are much uglier than korean?
Even without plastic surgery, Korea is much beautiful and handsome than japs.
Especially jap nose is nigger wider nose than Korean and jap legs are short as fuck as sin.
And then japs hights are so short like a most Manlet gross race is a japs but Korean is taller and cool enough in world standerd.
and add more. korean eyes are bigger than jap monkey.

this is the reality

Actually good job of you.
You really went very nice way I believe
Hallelujah mate. God bless you
Learning Korean language and Korean culture has a image of cool, fasionable, beautiful and modern.
But study jap language and jap culture has a image of loser, pedo, gross, disgusting and old school or out of the modern.
This is the reality. All the jap and weeb must face this reality.

good thread

good thread

Oppa Niisan.
Lick my Oppai desu. Kya totemo Hazukashii desuuu

Hanzi is waiting you
Actually Korean is really similar to Japanese,Korean have also English loan word,and there are also plenty of from Japan.
but they are removing the words came from Japan because of anti-Japanese feelings.
You can complete EA langs in same time,sound good.Chinese is very useful and pratical language nowadays seemingly.

My Japanese was useful in Busan actually, I think there are a lot of Japanese there...I got lost and since I didn't know Korean, I asked for help in Japanese. Some old ladies helped me and they seemed very nice but they probably just wanted my money

>>anti-Japanese feelings
Why are you blameing about that? Be more polite and study.
So you know the reason why Korean have it? It's because of what japs did to korea.
Do you study history of ww2...??
And what Japanese did to Korea.
Then you could understand the situation more. And then you may could never blame it again if you just educate yourself.
Be polite just what I wish is it. Good luck

Korean rapists are thriving worldwide

South Korea covered up mass rapes, killings of child ‘vagrants’
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/04/20/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/seoul-hid-mass-abuses-slave-labor-killings-vagrants-rounded-ahead-1988-games-ap/#.V39e1hKE2yh

South Korean president fires her press secretary Yoon Chang-jung after he allegedly groped an embassy intern's buttocks during Washington, DC trip

Korean baseball player Jung Ho Kang investigated for alleged sex assault in Chicago

u gook exported too many rapists

how about going back to your best Korea?

>and all shit like these

you are korean. i know it. take off your proxy or get out of here asap

i once saw you accidentally posting shit like these with no proxy on but korean flag

stop proxyfagging and leave

NOW we could see the typical shameless gross example of monkey here now
Lady's and gentle man he is the what we say of NET UYO JAP MONKEY LIE

Now I'll destroy the lie of jap monkey
It's like a show of destroy jap monkey.

ok? Net uyo jap. Read.
do you believe that jap troll? they are chinks with south korean fake visas it's fucking common sense here most chinese illegal immigrants illegally uses the fake south korean when the australian immigration department had investigated that even the 99.99% of chinese prostitutes illegal immigransts were were fake south korean passport holders

lol just ask some way have to pay money,its a cold world ,obviously they looked your face as wallet,this is inevitable in Asia you have to know.
Busan always have plenty of our tourists.

>wanting to be North Korean but not enough to live there and experience the shitty parts of it
still don't know how to feel about this to be honest
I did a small part of my presentation in college on these people

but your country girls like to be fucked by Jap men desu

you are a fucking gookpong you are the same scum as netouyos
nobody needs you nobody wants you

just leave

not good thread,Although Ive expected,but this is insane at all.

It started raining and some man was selling umbrellas, I asked how much but he didn't answer so I just kept handing money to him. I don't think he was going to stop me. old bastard

otherwise I had a really nice experience

Netuyo shameless Abe supporter

I want let world people to know this disgusting jap nationalist is the biggest supporter of Abe jap
And Abe is the one who want to have a war and start new world war and invade Asia
That is a Abe. And those fucking jap netuyo is supporter of evil Abe monkey
Pls know about it

what would you feel if Islamic extremists open schools in your town and admire OsamaBinLa Din and chanting "destroy the US!!!" everyday?

Just dont wanna speak English,It would be awkward,there is nothing special offensive emotion to you i guess.

calm down, just worry about your mom and sis

I am a OPPA of this thread. And am think this is a terrible part of internet.

gookpong is the equivalent netouyo in korea you are the same fucking loser

none of japanese and koreans needs both of you pathetic virgin delusional nerdy gookpongs and netouyos

leave

Think more well netuyo
Korea is much rich and high income than poor jap like you
Why they do need to sell the sex in japan?
Think more well Baka yarou....
do you believe that jap troll? they are chinks with south korean fake visas it's fucking common sense here most chinese illegal immigrants illegally uses the fake south korean when the australian immigration department had investigated that even the 99.99% of chinese prostitutes illegal immigransts were were fake south korean passport holders

Korean prostitution gang working in Macau nabbed - The Korea Times

Korean whores everywhere unfortunately, in Japan (over 100000), the US, Australia, HonkKong, Mainland China, etc.

>>leave
Wha?? You leave. I don't have to.

Leave

hot Korean grills can be found anytime anywhere
I guaranteed these grills are full fledged Korean, not Chinese!

That why...
I'm already told you
South Korea is like a Norway position of Asia
Think more well netuyo
Korea is much rich and high income than poor jap like you
Why they do need to sell the sex in japan?
Think more well Baka yarou....

this proxyfagging korean is out of control

2bh DIS SHITTY BROKE ASS KOREAN GOOKPONG NIGGA IS FAR WORSE THAN NETOUYO ASSHATS SO YOU KOREAN NIGGAS JUST HAVE TO GIVE UP ON HAVING A DECENT THREAD 'BOUT KOREA
DIS PROXY ASS NIGGA BE OUT OF CONTROL AND IT DOESNT HELP

前にお前がいつもスパムしてる事とバン回避してる事を管理人に通報してるって言ったよな? プロバイダ規制になるけどいいんだよな?

She has typical jap face
Why?
Explain why she have typical jap face?!?
Why?
Explain now
Why?!
why she have typical jap face?!?
Explain
Why jap
Is
Prostitute all over the world and tells them selfs as a korean?

Answer
Because Korea is well known as a most beautiful asian
So jap prostituter like your pic is saying she is Korean to sell her sex higher
But reality she is jap
Like that

Kim, do NOT blame Chinese people, these rapists and whores are pure Korean

Speak englisg. Not fair.

こうやって荒らし書き込みのスクショと荒らされた当該スレを管理人に送り続けてるからな?

KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID LOSER PROXY ASS GOOKPONG NIGGA
YOU WONT EVER BE ABLE TO GET OVER JAPAN AND YOURSELF AND ARE GONNA HAVE INCREDIBLY MISERABLE TIME LIVING IN KOREA SO JUST DIE NOW ITS A BETTER CHOICE FOR YOU

Her skin is brown as Jomon island jap about skin
Useally Korean skin is much white and smooth like snow

日本国旗ばかりで伸びる謎の韓国スレ

>Because Korea is well known as a most beautiful asian

South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world - Tech Insider

Wow...this is typical pic that how Janos are hopeless racist...
So scarily racist jap monkey
Racist jap
Again
JAP A RACIST WAR CRIMINAL

kill yourself proxy cunt

yes, let's report this pathetic spammer!

Let's ignore racist hap monkey but let's talk about korea.

Question what is your favorite Korean traditional martial arts?
Me, tang so do.
It's origins of japsnese karate and strongest next to mue thai.

but this is the truth everybody should know
Gook sex workers have been arrested everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=RXuTtVIALdE

Me too. Or ancient gumdo. It's origins of Japanese kendo

I think Netouyo and gookpong have a great chance to learn English by the way of insulting Korea/Japan. Nationalism could be strong motivation to learn languages.

no, only your original things are random sex works

Korean prostitution in the US is out of control

South Korean lawmakers are concerned about the number of Korean women who have come to the United States to work as prostitutes since the Korea-US Visa Waiver Program began in 2008.

In the past five years, hundreds of Korean prostitutes have been arrested in the Mid-Atlantic states of the U.S., including New York, and lawmakers are urging the Korean government to come up with solutions.

Since 2007, more than 200 Koreans have been caught for their involvement in the sex trade on the east coast, according to data released on Sept. 19 by Rep. Sun-young Park of the Liberty Forward Party in Korea. The illegal massage parlors and spas where prostitutes provided sexual services were mainly found in New York, New Jersey and Virginia

“As Koreans can enter the United States more easily than ever with the visa waiver program from 2008, the number of Koreans involved in the sex trade in the U.S. has rapidly increased,” Rep. Park said. “Government-level effort is urgently needed.”

Recently, the FBI apprehended a woman, who had entered the country to work as a nurse, and charged her with procuring prostitutes for clients in New York City. She is now behind bars. According to the Korean Consulate General in New York, the woman is also suspected of human trafficking. Some prostitutes hired by the woman filed a complaint against her for not paying them a salary.

The trend extends to the west coast as well. Not long ago, four Korean women in California were arrested for selling sex after opening a massage parlor. In Alaska, a Korean couple was caught operating a brothel exclusively for senior citizens.

Why Japanese lie everyday...???
Japs=lie

Look!!
Korean posters are so kawaii,gentle honestly and nice(it even made my dick bigger).
But why the hell jap poster especially netuyo is lier gross disgusting and pedo and loser

Learn politeness from Korean poster you jap fuck

REAL
Korean posters are best of int and best of the world

Japs are worst disgusting gross monster
Get out from all of the internet jap

Shut the fuck up and fight you baboons

ネトウヨとパヨクが煽り合ってるだけに見えるんだが
2chの東亜+みたい

I don't get your point. That's the news everybody knows, it's written by local news agency in the US, not by me.

US County Cracks Down on Korean Brothels, Netizen Reactions

The ‘dens of prostitution and human trafficking’ run by Koreans must be driven out’

A small city in the United States has declared war against prostitution dens. Harris County in Texas has submitted a petition to revoke license for the three Korean-run massage parlors and one nightclub. South Korea finds itself unable to shake off the title as ‘prostitute exporting country’ even after having surpassed the $20,000 (USD) GDP-per-capita mark.

According to the local newspaper Houston Chronicle, the petition read that ‘the proprietors use young women, mostly from Korea, offer services.’ The County officials urged the court to shut them down for one year.

It is unusual for a local county to specifically target the Korean establishments, but in light of the several hundreds of complaints lodged by the local residents, it has led to 57 investigations. The County Attorney for the Harris County reported that the Korean establishments had been under investigation since 2009,’ adding that among the women in ‘handcuffs and shackles’ shown on TV, 6 out of 7 were Korean.

koreabang.com/2012/stories/us-county-cracks-down-on-korean-brothels-netizen-reactions.html

ゴキブリホイホイみてぇだぜ

shut up monolingual lazy jap

learn english first you lazy cunt should do it before everything
just realize you are much more fucking eyesore than netouyos

Where are korean posters? Insane nip posters are crowding out korean.

but full of anti-Japan Korean posters under Japanese flag in this thread ....

KOREAN
O
R
E
A
N

POP
O
P

>mfw ethnically Korean
>mfw don't know how to speak Korean so all Koreans hate me and say I'm not Korean

kimchi a best. beef galbi is pretty good too.

i want to learn korean so i can see my idols, and kpop idols in the near future anyone got any tips and or lessons worth giving ?