IS USA A SHITHOLE? serious thread

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Protests-in-Dallas-Over-Alton-Sterling-Death-385784431.html

is USA a brown reguetton shithole?
their crime rate is trully africa tier.

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but most shit is near the southern border and New York

what was wrong with you,then?

usa was a confortable place to live 50 years ago..

>detroit riots
usa was never a comfy place.
it will never be a comfy place.

It's actually not african tier, it's not even mexico tier

what fantasy world do you live in

I mean the south is, but we all knew that already

people who haven't been to the south PLEASE LEAVE

It was only a short period of prosperity after the WW2 because based Adolf left Europe in ruins so we had no competition

Plural of police is police

Isn't this exactly what burgers always argued their guns were for? Defending themselves against the ebil government?

Texas is a shit hole with a statewide crime rate over Massachusetts yet Sup Forums for some reason would rather live there because libruls

Think I'm glad I'm safe. The states with the least amount of niggers are where you'll be fine.

It's only a shithole in the South.

The North is just fine
>inb4 no niggers

We have blacks, the only difference is we treat them like people and wouldn't you know it when you do that they don't chimp the fuck out. Go figure.

America has lots of people. this kind of thing is bound to happen. not saying that it's good or acceptable, but this is happening in one place, one state out of 50...I dunno. You're more safe than unsafe in most areas I think.

but yes it IS a shithole

I'd prefer "liberal" Oregon or Vermont over Texas any day. Texas is just another overrated shithole

I've been all over the country m8. South is shit.
Either your oblivious to the world around you, or you haven't actually traveled through the south

>dallas shooting
>tfw Americans so love war that they start a war in their own territory

>their crime rate is trully africa tier.

OH FUCKOFF IGNORANT FUCK

AFRICA HAS LESS CRIME AND IS SAFER THAN THE AMERICAS

Not when it's non-whites doing the defending :^)

stupid post as the usa is not really one country
you need to go on a state by state basis
rest assured california is much nicer than northern morocco aka spain

pic: the slum known as newport beach california

Texas is definitely bottom 10 as far as states go though. Worst state is between Mississippi and Alabama. It's pretty close.

oh fuck off, blacks and whites interact and coexist in the south just fine.

This is the first BLM chimpout to even happen in "the south" which I don't even consider Texas much part of anyway

>JAV
>tfw japs love rape so much they start raping each other

It's not rape if they like it.

Can you tell all your yank friends to stop fucking moving here in droves then? Thanks. Traffic fucking sucks.

Houston, Memphis, or Atlanta?

/k/ is in a full-on confusion.
Most are not necessarily supporting either the cops or the blacks, because there's such little information.

The reasons to support the blacks: Unchecked police brutality is systemic and they kind of deserve it

The reasons to support the cops: Many blacks are essentially subhuman, and you do not want to be revolutionaries with people who were robbing, killing, and committing various other violent crimes not even that long ago.

Yeah I know a good number of people who moved down south some just for uni and others to stay. I don't see the fucking appeal. I fully intend to stay in New England unless I get an EE job offer in another state that's so good I can't refuse.

Only thing that sucks up here is the snow and it's not really that bad.

Texas is absolutely nothing, and I'm as right-wing as fuck. It's a mess. The cities are boring, bland, and indoctrinated and the rural areas are plains and desert with either meth addicts or spics. It has everything wrong with America. I live in Utah now where it's much cleaner, friendlier, and despite it being a little more liberal where I previously was in Texas, no one gives a shit about the identity politics that have put this country down.

Nashville.

>cops literally there to protect protestors
>shot by some guy hiding in a building
>defending themselves

You aren't very bright bub

Fucking hell m8. Nashville and Knoxville have some of the worst traffic I've seen outside of LA and Chicago

At what occasion then should they have started killing cops?

It wasn't always like this.
I think like 80+ people move here a day (~30,875/year) and we're not exactly a huge city. I'm glad people like it I guess but fuck off we're full t be h

It would be nice to visit US one day, but I hate flying and I don't want to get shot.
And I do like to celebrate Easter.

So they shouldn't shoot your police even when the police kills them? I guess that means there is no need for you to have guns after all.

What major city does not have traffic?

>So they shouldn't shoot your police even when the police kills them?
>them

that's pretty racist grouping all black people in with criminals, don't you think?

>5 officers killed

that will totally inspire cops to stop killing blacks, what a great plan

Clearly US citizens need even more guns.
If their would have been a brave responsible gun owner nearby, he could have saved those police officers.

To be fair the peaceful protesting wasn't getting anywhere either.

How is that bait? You're assuming all black people identify with criminals who were shot.

Not all black people consider themselves criminals

With so many guns laying around, America is already the safest country in the world.

We need to give blacks more guns so they can kill more cops and the "responsible gun owners" that try to come to their defense.

>more restrictions on cops every year
>cops beginning to be forced to wear cameras at all times
>now videos of cops being out geared by BLM members
>cops getting killed

This is going to set back all the progress that was made, cops will now be armed even more heavily and have even more of an itchy trigger finger because they know they are going to have to assume they are being targeted

Super interesting

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html

>18 days ago

There were actually quite a few people with guns nearby. But in a situation like that, you'd be retarded to pull out your own gun, trying to be a hero.

You'd just get shot by both cops and terrorists at the same time.

>HOW TO BE A HERO WITHOUT GETTING SHOT BY COPS:
>ayyo hol up senpai I got a gat in my pants you need sum help
>No citizen, we have it covered
>awright see ya don' wanna be ya

It was sarcasm retard

will race war happen as Sup Forums says?

Screencapping this thread to post in another Texas is God's gift to mankind thread at a later date.

that's exactly what the elites want

>the only developed nation where police are known to shoot unarmed people with little to no warning on a regular basis
>what fantasy world do you live in

>hear reports about how dangerous and violent South Africa is
>Johannesburg has half the murder rate of St. Louis

How unsurprising, such a coward that you won't even stand up for your opinion on an anime imageboard

hory shet.

MILITARIZE THE POLICE TO UPHOLD OUR TWO LAYER SOCIETY WHERE CIVILIANS ARE WORTH LESS

t. murrikan police guy

dont worry in 2015 capetown is 9th and st louis is 15th

Your countries cops were caught covering up rapes by refugees bud, at least ours try to keep us from breaking the law instead of helping criminals just because they are brown

Spooky

whatever helps you sleep at night little guy

I hope aboriginals don't start getting ideas.

>"if we keep killing enough people, they will learn to fear us and never disobey us again"

literally impossible lad

empty because your cunt fishes the seasons to extinction

In his defense, there probably are a few 'sane' Americans who do argue like that.
The NRA suggested armed teachers and guards in elementry schools after Sandy Hook.

Obviously in the rest of the civilised world an argument like that can only be interpreted as sarcasm.

Mine weren't, no one has guns and there's no such police brutality or racial instability as there is in the US. US gun culture is pants on head retarded and results in the authorities arming themselves better and using fear and violence to maintain control, as seen proven on numerous occasions, this being one.

First world economy, second world law system, third world safety. Get your shit together, US.

>If I kill the police I'm sure they'll stop being so trigger happy
literally retarded beyond belief and the people who look on and go "good job" would only do so behind the computer screen

look out for boomerangs bub

>living anywhere other than in the Great Lakes region

never even said that
violence does beget violence

>and results in the authorities arming themselves better and using fear and violence to maintain control,
What? Cops were killed because they were out gunned. Care to actually explain what your opinion is?

you don't have racial instability because you don't have different races

Compare how often this happens in the United States compared to real shitholes like brazil...(2000 are killed by police every year)

you have my condolences on the traffic bro.

but you have some seriously HOT white chicks there to make up for it.

Im glad cops are getting shot desu.
Can't corner the Dorner except there's tons of them, I hope the pig death toll is high.

didnt know you were capable of feeling

>new york

have you literally ever left your flyover lol

crime is in places like michigan, new jersey, louisiana and shit

You're a certified loser in real life and will likely never amount to anything

My parents are already rich dude I'm set, and mexican :^)

Some Black Lives Matter protesters were marching, when all of a sudden 4 snipers started shooting any cops in sight. 6 policemen have died though I think the situation is resolved now. Some of the protesters were heard seen burning pictures of Asuka as they believed the media's lies that Asuka is the mascot of some white nationalist group.

usa is funny place

pity your parents

haha good one man you really got us

>I dont vote
like I said, certified dumbass

They don't count civil war casualties as homicides.

Yes, America is the vehicle through which Satan enters the world.

Stupid country with stupid people. Gun control would prevent all these deaths.

Bruce, dont they have a problem with not being able to sleep, unless it's in the road, severe incest and huffing gasoline?

this shit is going to lead into some bad times. I dont want to have to deal with death squads and reprisals and my country turning into some shithole because retards get other retards to chimp out.

black metal pls.

Reported

They weren't outgunned, if what I hear is correct (shot by two snipers).

>be Unitedstatesian
>ask the policeman if he likes your dog
>get shot
>dog gets shot and dies
>policeman gets shot by a sniper
>first journalist gets into place, gets shot
>a black boy gets a preventive shot
>everybody's dropping burgers, "OH MY GAD, OH MY GAD!" flying around
>someone shoots a mobility scooter
>SWAT arrives, troops get shot
>shots coming from a nearby gay bar
>everybody mourns the police
"Greatest country on Earth", oh the arrogance

>They weren't outgunned
There's videos of cops trying to take shooters out with pistols while being shot with semi-automatic rifles

Cops that were there purely to protect the protestors

lol do you have relatives in the hogged forces?

America is the vehicle through which Satan enters the world.

The land itself is evil, it is filthy, black and evil soil. The sky in America is electric with demon presence.