/brit/

Italian family edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w9tCBL86nQ
plymouthherald.co.uk/polish-family-in-plymouth-terrorised-by-racist-arsonists-who-left-note-saying-go-home/story-29488159-detail/story.html#ixzz4Dk2JLHcL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alri tim

>

Agreed, hate that type of clothing. Most people don't care when it's £20 for some jeans though.

there was a fat girl in my school who didnt know she was pregnant until she went into labour

or so she claimed...

was 16 at the time

woah i jjust posted this and then saw your post.

woulda said we went to the same school but I didnt live in a nice area

RUNT HUNT
RUNT HUNT
RUNT HUNT
RUNT HUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=_w9tCBL86nQ

Great choon

hehe, guess its pretty common la

london belongs to the great khan and coalition of third world brown peoples

soon all of england too.-

i forgot this song existed

When the UK has a second female PM, are you going to get brave and try to take those islands right next to you again?

You're right I never looked at it like that.

>various individual ships of the Royal Navy spend more time at sea each year than the entire Argentine navy combined

kek

More white people are killed in America by cops than blacks yet we'recommend supposed to believe that cops are going on a black man hunt

the Falklands belongs to the great Thatcher and coalition of first world British peoples

soon all of Argentina too.-

Anyone recommend some good club tracks for me to play tonight?

Tbh they are all(white or black) whinging cunts who need to fuck off.

that's not true the General Belgrano has been at sea for 34 years straight now

this
based brits

When black people are a majority in NBA: Black people are more talented

When black people are a majority in NFL: Black people are more talented.

When the board at J.P. Morgan has a White man majority: Racism!!!!

13:30m into GYBE's 'storm'

Basic Channel

i never talk back to ladyboys lest they inject aids into me or something

yes that what happens when left-wingers and the american state department coalesce to deprive you of your armed forces
ding dong.-
ja boet but we have enough national pride not to give up our just national cause.-

Jews are white now?

Don't forget this great one: picking the black guy first to be on your pickup basketball team

Racist!

I always thought being athletically gifted was supposed to be a good thing

it is a very real possibility that this girl will change her mind and never let me fuck her

since when has that been racist? think you're telling porkies there mate

>letting a woman make her own decisions
kek, australia is doomed

you've got some fucking front dishing out pars considering the state your country's in right now pal

Ashkenazim are

Sephardim and Mizrahim are not but their women are tops

what happens here? anything interesting?

Added to playlist, cheers lad

Only when there's hipsters hanging around the basketball court which they do here because unfortunately there's a coffee shop nearby
Mind you they never actually play just watch

take a look at your own, buddy boy. we are all in the shitter together

When black people are a majority in NBA: Black people are more talented

When black people are a majority in NFL: Black people are more talented.

When the board at J.P. Morgan has a White man majority: Racism!!!!

Depends on whom you talk to, most black lives matter runts will class them as white.

Chavs bottling one another

Large scale benzo consumption

Pakis

our plod and civilians don't routinely gun one another down pal

Nothing. We don't have such easy access to firearms. If we did, I don't reckon there would be much of a cuntry left.

so many happenings this year

what a year

Jesus christ, that's gold

Which is a tad ironic given that they are a George Soros funded organization

Doubt someone whining over racism double standards towards whites is black

Where is that?

no, you only ruthlessly bludgeon members of your own parliament down in the streets midday
but the big bad shooty thingys that go bang bang are evil

A Trump victory to cap it off would be nice

>my MAGA hat

Love those white boy school shooter memes. Yanks should do black ones

>no, you only ruthlessly bludgeon members of your own parliament down in the streets midday

what are you on about?

the last MP to be killed was Jo Cox

guess what she was killed with

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

a balanced breakfast

she was bludgeoned by a popsicle stick with a joke imprinted on one side: "what did the eu say to the englishman"

Reddit.

>reaction images are reddit
how new?

I really hate wops

a lot.

All me

Can't be. They'll all be to busy loving that some police got killed after them two blokes got shot dead.

Move out of New Jersey

all moi

alri thailad

alri

gun control is left wing terrorism

bootlicker

me in the middle with the lads

Ah yes very impressive

plymouthherald.co.uk/polish-family-in-plymouth-terrorised-by-racist-arsonists-who-left-note-saying-go-home/story-29488159-detail/story.html#ixzz4Dk2JLHcL

Today feels like a day for amphetamine

You now remember the black lives matter leader's leaked messages saying they want martial law declared so Obama can remain president.

Suddenly the policeman that were sniper killed makes sense

had a cheeky 1mg alprazolam and am now munching a durrie and listening to smooth jazz on the veranda waiting for the race war to kick off

don't care

>Plymouth

Absolute dump. My aunt had a pet shelter home type thing there and someone broke in and literally murdered a hedgehog and played football with it.

I shouldn't laugh but

howling

hahaha fukkin doss cunt

blasting out my Shanks & Bigfoot CDs lads

Any objections?

been up since 7pm yesterday

I'm all over the place. probably wont be invited out tonight anyway, all my mates think im some sort of racist since telling them I voted brexit and havn't spoken to me since

Just realized all my time getting /fit/ has been spent solely getting stronger

Yet cardio endurance is far more important in combat

Looks like I'll have to trade my squat shoes for some Asics

>supporting a democratic vote is now a racist action

Really fancy salt and pepper chicken nuggets and some curly fries from gabbots farm lads.

get the english flag tattooed on your willy and show it to them

narrow minded, idiot, racist all words that were thrown about fast and loose that night

#NotAllCops

Fuck off bigot

Immigration is NOT a problem

FACT

MY NIGGAZ FINNA WILE OUT ON THE OPS

I didn't vote because of immigration 2bh

we would be an aging population without it so its necessary to keep the cogs turning. I just dislike how political the EU has become, it shouldn't be how it is today, and its heading down a dark path in my opinion

me and my best friends disagree politically but we still hang out. your friendship shouldn't stop at stupid temporary politics you and your mates have no control over

Why would the chart show the [estimated] yearly income and not the actual population of immigrants?

Am I the only one that thinks the terms "racist" "bigot" "sexist" and other similar descriptors thrown about by the leftists are starting to lose their potency?

They've just been bandied about to describe anyone and anything that a leftist doesn't like to the point where any sane person pays it no credence anymore

DÄNÄÄN ON DOLMIOBÄIVÄ :DDDDD

The UK is a very polarised country

its been that way since 2008 at least

i think its worse in mainstream yank shows, is there anything aziz ansanri whatever the fuck he called doesn't think is racist?

I geuinely think all these people in favour of affirmative action in (current year) and people who constantly brand shit racist are the ones perpetuating race issues. They are the ones who are ALWAYS thinking about race, I'm just the cunt who has to listen to it all the time

take a look at my country, m8y

It's meant to make people think that immigration is not harming the low man

The New York Times published an article recently that postulated that whites won't ever become a minority in America which is of course nonsense with the majority of births in this country now being minority children

It's all part of the same agenda to make people accept mass migration from the 3rd World into the 1st

Surely anyone would look at that and think immediately that it's being disingenuous.

itchy eyeballs

A lot of leftists outright refuse to believe that white people could become a minority in their own country for some reason and just call you a "scaremongering racist"

When they start to realise what's happening it'll be too late by then anyway

>I geuinely think all these people in favour of affirmative action in (current year) and people who constantly brand shit racist are the ones perpetuating race issues. They are the ones who are ALWAYS thinking about race

That's definitely true, the constant bombardment of race in the media only perpetuates an "us against them" mentality amongst all groups

Was there a time when minority groups were genuinely discriminated against? Of course but it hasn't been that way for a few decades now
These days all are equal under the law since Jim Crow has been done away with, fuck if you want to go to uni and you're black you can essentially get a free ride to the school of your choice just by being a mediocre student and then upon entering the workforce you have an upper hand as companies have to fill diversity quotas