Why do you hate Russia

Why do you hate Russia

The fuck do I care? Can't handle the bants probably.

Because western media told them to do it.

evil invader ukraine bad guys

white niggers

the videogames men told they are evil

Daily reminder.

Russia 3
The whole world 0

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

i read ur post

Russia closest ally.
haters gonnabe haters

Dam dude

lel

Haven't met one personally but while traveling, every loud and obnoxious tourist you see is either a Brit or a Russian.

wow

that's actually... spot on.

/katya/

our media was bashing russia so hard it basically caused the opposite effect and people started shilling for russia

They seem like dickheads.

They all act like edge lords. A 30 something year old's Russian man's FB looks like a 15 year olds Bebo in 2006

They're shitty neighbors, shitty people and they smell like shit.
I wish funland shared borders with any other country in the world.

>traditional polish hate

Genuinely like Russia more than I like all of asia and the vast majority of europe

If this is pasta, it's damming good

why is it called bashing it they're just calling kremlins what they are: warmongering oppressive killers?

whats the last time you saw signs of any organized opposition in .ru?

Our mortal enemies.
It is my patriotic duty as an American to hate those soulless commies.

if it werent for russia, nazis would have taken over entire europe.

if it weren't for Russian stupidity there wouldn't be any Nazis

whats worse?

seriously?

if it werent for nazis, russia would have taken over entire europe.

You're saying that as if it was a bad thing

its presenting russia as the worst country in human history and that we should fear for our lives as long as russia exists. they're completely exaggerating

Most coherent assblastery i've ever seen from a pole. Well done kurwa.

BOOM

Personally i do not like it because Russia the exact opposite of the Soviet Union.

Russia is OK

wonder how would that turn out
>le USSR
>Defeats alles
>world domination
>cyka Blyat

THEY BULLY POLAND

saltiest people in any given community, always exploding in rage over nothing, high general butthurt, low tolerance to banter or jokes, false sense of being better than everybody, shit wanna-be macho attitude, dishonesty and throat-cutting rampant.
all in all not pleasant to be around with.

Because of their government.
>officially endorsed historical revisionism, state controlled media, ruling party paramilitaries, cult of personality of infallible leader, suppression of democratic opposition, political murders, separation of power only cosmetic and superficial, liberal use of military power to promote foreign policy
But of course, it's all brainwashing by media etc.

Nazis are worse than Russians desu.

Russian reign of terror is oppressive and murderous, but inefficient.
German reign of terror is oppressive, murderous and highly efficient.

Obviously it's best to have neither, but Russian one is marginally less bad.

But I don't

Damn i feel good now.

>What do you mean you have evidence that we murdered someone on your soil?
>Time to play "not touching your airspace" again :^)

You shouldn't.

You may feel happy about "your enemy" being mad enough to type that out, sure, but is that enough to offset what's wrong with your country?

No need for you to break facade and admit that putin huilo or something, I just hope you're at least honest with yourself.

I have no qualms with the russians. they are decent people trying to make a living just like you and i.

no

Russians live in a parallel world of their own with it's own perception of values, political reality and truisms.
I don't hate russians, but I want their paralel world contained inside their country for the most part.
Sadly they have been very willing on exporting it in the past and present.

My country is an Empire.
And since i am proud son of my country there is nothing wrong with it.

test

>My country is an regional power
ftfy

nice empire

Now do one about the EU

I don't, lets just say I'm not fond of some aspects of Russia

I hope you realise that the picture you posted doesn't make any sense.

We are the most pro EU country in EU, the person who did this image had to be a utter retard fueld by memes.

Then you're merely proving him right.

People like you are responsible for world war 2.

>We are the most pro EU
And we shouldn't be.

Because of EU and NATO we pay the biggest price for gas and oil in the whole Europe. Bilions are defrauded from Poland by foreign companies every year.

that pic

Because russia is a poor shithole populated by savages who are dreaming to destroy the world literally

Government might be bad, but it's not the worst.

Also, russians, average russians, are demonized by pro lgbt media.

>3x times better than you.
See we are apex slavs.
Crawling faster, obey your master.
Beneath the skin, we are already one.
You know it. but too afraid to admit it.

>bigger population
>country the size of the whole Europe
>still poorer than Italy
Yeah, you're apex shithole.

Stop dreaming about empires, Vanya.

The only reason for ww2 was The Treaty of Versailles which cucked Germany into oblivion and led Hitler to power

brofist

>An empire is defined as "an aggregate of nations or people ruled over by an emperor or other powerful sovereign or government, usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom
It's absolutely not connected with your pic.

Your independence time are running out.
You gonna lick our boot in next few years, once again.

Don't shit yourself.

Stay in denial then. Perhaps it's better that way, at least you don't get v&

>implying this will matter anything when the economic collapse arrives

The ones used to living in shitholes are the ones who are gonna prosper.

butthurt brigade combined force exapnsion pack.

>Stay in denial then.
Did I say something wrong?

I want Eastern Europe to combine force so bad

i thought you dont like communism.

I think you misread him

off topic
can a Russian please explain the ))))) meme to me?
is it like an emoji?

I think I did. Sorry.

why kurwas don't want to be annexed by russia
what do you even have in your life

smiley face no :

No, he just wants you to feel bad about yourself, next time you will be the one to blame for dinosaurs' extinction.

Yes.

>image with a lot of values
>mixes government expenses and private industry expenses
>no source given for anything
This is all profoundly interesting, however if you want any of this to be relevant to any discussion, then... well...
[citation needed]

Russia has no power to do that. After ukraine russian economic fucked up so putin has no balls to do something else

Russian keyboard makers are so poor that they have to cut buttons out, so they can't do colons.

yes that from the time of black&white cellphones.
) that are happy smile.

shorther version of
>:)
just ")"
and if you're using it multiple times, than.. well, it's stronger effect like
>)) - it's fun
>))))))))) - it's very fun
sort of.

I don't, I just want an Empire, our old lands + V4, Slovenia, Croatia and others. Bigger, better Intermarium.

butthurt belt strike again

splasibo ))))

It's not meme just smiles ;)

Because we can be imperialistic on our own and being annexed would hurt our pride, so no thanks

You you know shit

Butthurt belt, true or false?

kek

lmao empire of what? rats?

This butthurt will send us to space one day (I'm not butthurt though, just banter)

you guys are too feminde for that.
And that is not 1550 year were Poland is stonk.
Who are gonna govern this intermarium?
If you think there is possibility of millitary union were all members are equal than you have my permission to just from the tallest building in your area.
Stop wasting oxygen you stupid teenager.

rare flag