You will never fight in WW1

>you will never fight in WW1
>you will never hear the platoon commander screaming "CHARGE!"
>you will never run toward the enemies trench, filled with a mix of adrenaline rush, fatigue and fear of death
>you will never ride horses pulling artillery pieces

>you will never fight in WW2
>you will never write letters home from the front
>you will never be part of the technological advancement and tactics change that marked the beginning of a new era
>you will never be in Russia as an Alpino, on the banks of Don river, with Sergeant Mario Rigoni Stern

SOMEONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING, I'M TIRED OF THIS KEBABISATION AND ERASMUS GENERATION AND CRISIS I JUST WANT TO GO TO THE FRONT PLEASE RUSSIA START YOUR CURBSTOMP TRAIN IT WILL ONLY TAKE UKRAINE AND POLAND RAZED FOR SOME WW3 PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wizna
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I was there to take part in the 1917 russian revolution I wish I was there to kill the tsar and his family.

You can walk to the front line in Ukraine and become a foreign fighter right now.
But you're a coward, so you won't do it.

No.

you mean Novorossia?
there is no country such as ukraine.

>you will never never hear the commander scream charge because of shell schock
>you will never never run towards the enemy trench and lose your legs because of a mine
>you will never ride horses pulling artillery pieces

>you will never fight in WWII
>you will never writte letters home because you are home
>you will never be a test dummy for new technological advancement and tactics change that marked the beginning of a new era
>you will never be considered the most worthless army and ally of the history of mankind

>you will never be just looking like this guy
I understand your feelings, soldier. Noli dubitare, noli cogitare, patriae milita!

>most worthless army and ally

That's actually portugal in WW1

I guess that's a civilian, unfortunately.

Unlike pic related.

>you will never get trenchfoot
>you will never go insane from constant artillery bombardment
>you will never drown in your own fluids after chemical weapons destroy your lungs
>you will never die horribly because some edgy Yugo nationalist shot a duke
True suffering.

Is he ok?

You'd probably die on the first encounter, you autist neckbeard

thanks for the correction, bro

it's like if you fags don't know that in war it's either way a win-win situation

>die
>acquire eternal glory

>become crippled
>acquire glory through medals

>die unknown
>ultimate glory: your name long forgotten, but your deeds immortal

Just stumbled a bit.

>you will never have to live in a trench for years out of your life.
>you'll never have to endure the smell of No-Man's Land
>You'll never be the guinea-pig in evaluating how effective modern artillery is on human bodies.
>You'll never have to do a trench raid where you have to kill someone whose in the middle of shitting.

Yea that sounds pleasant.

Ah yes, "glory" will be such a comfort in the unfeeling void of death.

>you will never hear the advance of clueless italians approaching your mountaintrench
>you will never hear them scream in agony as you drop grenades and launch avalanches upon them
>you will never have to cut off your frostbitten toes

>die
>acquire eternal glory
t. Mohamed "Bomb the Infidel" ibn Abdullah
ISIS please go

>You'll never have to do a trench raid where you have to kill someone whose in the middle of shitting.

fucking americans. always americans digging up the saddest parts of the things I wouldn't want to do.

wew lad, your ancestors would be ashamed

Nothing wrong, man. His substance is converted now. He is still with us.

What's the appeal of getting shot in the fucking stomach and die in agonizing pain as some dude in a different colored uniform laughs and pisses on your face?

>you will never sit in a trench half frozen while you read letters from your loved ones where they tell you they haven't eaten any solid food in weeks

It's a good feel

People who think that war is fun (especially those from countries without conscription) should get a mandatory 2 month holiday in eastern Ukraine or Syria to set them straight.

Italians love the idea of war but hate actually doing war.

In this and many other respects they are adolescents, culturally.

thank christ

t. Unknown Soldier

You're fucking Italian. You will never fight. Period.

Why eurocucks want to die a meaningless death? This is weird.

there is no glory in killing harmless civilians.

Men like Roberto Cherubin? Their deeds shall resonate for the eternity

>During an enemy offensive, surrounded by tanks, determined not to give up his artillery pieces despite the serious losses suffered by his division, kept firing alone and made unusable two opponents tanks. After shooting his last shell, he armed himself with machine gun and continued firing; jammed the weapon, he persisted in the defense with grenades and with a rifle. Without ammunition, he blew up the piece and entrusted the wedding ring to a friend so his wife could have it. Armed himself with an axe, he threw himself against the turret of an enemy tank by hitting the machine gun repeatedly, until disappearing gloriously in an unequal struggle. Area Orobinskji (River Don - Russian Front), 12/17 December 1942

>not wanting to be the ultimate hero like him

>being a spiritualist
>believing in the immaterial
>in the current year

>Mario Rigoni Stern
"Tourn, hai già ricevuto posta da casa?"
"Si, l'ho già fumata tutta!"

>you will never fight in the Great Northern War
>you will never fight together with your king
>you will never charge fearless against Russians in Narva

fuck

>t: edgy futurist

t. Luigi "machine guns can't melt italian infantry" Cadorna

youre jsut a bitch ass dago dog taking it up the ass from Arabs.

youre too big of a wop to handle WW3

shitalian pasta maggot

Top edges mate. I bet you also like EU and think there's nothing wrong with globalisation.

t. cunt who's only purpose is being a meatshield against best korea

> harmless civilians.
>implying ther're civilians in a war
>implying that you shouldnt kill any posible partisan

No more serious war in Europe Luigi
Guess what shape of nose had those who invented picrel

Ghe rivarem a baita?

>isis not killing civilians

where do you live?

Poland don't be upset. You're closest to Russia. They must curbstomp you because you're close to them, no hard feelings.

u can fight with arabs in ur country now

*hear an increasingly acute sound
*die into pieces
that's ww1 for you

Somebody needs to compile these fucked up pics all into one image and put the famous "it is a sweet and seemly thing to die for one's country" quote on it so we can post it every time another retarded edgelord kid like OP makes another shit post glorifying war.

>french didnt participate in ww1

sorry froggy

our american allies exposed the truth about you

You mean this guy?

russia is currently getting curb stomped by Chinks from the east

and being tied up in Syria means they'll soon get curb stomped by ISIS as well from the south as well.

it's a shitty age to be russian desu, as always. :^)

>not sharing dank helmets and equipment with the most gracious country that has ever existed, and that also happens to be your neighbour

>not fighting side to side with dank rotten teeth soldiers and cosmopolitan French with their niggers as cannon fodder

JUST END THIS NOW

cmon slav
we will win as always :D

In all fairness, war's only benefit is that it gets rid of people like OP in a heartbeat.

>you will never be comfy in a neutral country during WW1, hearing stories about war and shtiposting about it in you diary
>that diary will never be discovered by your great-grandson in 2016, who will share it with Sup Forums
>you will never be an immortal meme

Yes, but the king is a french pussy

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori lads :^)

>we will win as always :D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

Im no slav , kacapie

and this is why Italy lost WW2: people like you that know no honour or sacrifice, and pass the rest of their life in indolence and the comforts of his armchair

>you will never be a pole fighting in the Polish Thermopylae
feels bad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wizna

Let a man learn how to fight by first daring to perform mighty deeds, not where the missiles won't reach, if he is armed with a shield

>you will never fight in WWI
>You will never give die because of a stupid traditionalist commander gave you the order to charge at trench warfare.
>You will never leave your trench and get absolutely decimated by machine gun fire seconds later
>You will never eat remainders of a horse because your platoon was left without food and the horses died out of starvation
>You will never die in the puke and disease filled trenches, covered in snow and mud, not because you were shot, but becauses you contracted common cold or something.

Yeah thank god i wont have to do that

Nah, we lost WW2 because the Italian military generals were fucking stupid and the Fascist party was too.
If you really wanna experience honour, sacrifice and modern war why don't you go to Syria/Iraq/Nigeria/Ukraine/Afghanistan or The Central African Republic, there's plenty to pick from and you can go and experience it all there instead of sitting in front of your computer and talking shit to other people online because they don't want to go get themselves killed over someone else's political ambitions like fucking cucks.
But then again you're not gonna because you're a fucking bitch and would sooner sit there all day fantasising about war than ever actually sacrifice their comfortable life to live it.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

fucking EPIC, cant wait to go to war

>doesn't want to die shot
>is muslim

and you consider yourself a GOOD muslim?

confirmed for a iece of shit spoiled brat who thinks war is a game
>>you will never ride horses pulling artillery pieces
they didn't ride them you nigger fuck
they walked beside them
you can't ride a horse and have it pull heavy weight at the same time

hey sandnigger, an horse =/= from camel artillery of your Ottoman masters

>You'll never be embraced by the sweet scent of mustard gas

>t. will never ally with the T*rks

Yours too?

The fact that i live in a muslim country is the overwhelming reason im a pacifist.

Unlike you sheltered shitlords, i live in a warzone, i understand the concept of death, and have served my conscription.

Also fuck islam pic related

Agreed

you're a 30 yo virgin and you never leave the house
you play shitty video games (on a console) which upsets your mom (who's your financial caretaker) but you can't stop because it lets you live your fantasies of getting raped and humiliated in every war like your ancestors

i mean you would probably watch an allied devison get slaughtered and retreat home, claim your petza-de-merda casa was a historic roman property and give the invadors a nice spot for prosutto a wine

besides the italian navy, and those who fought in n.africa italians as a unified country have yet to even load a gun

>wake up 1920
>decide buy myself some pastry for breakfast
>head to bakery
>baker refuses to sell me anything because he thinks i am armenian
>throws a piece of bread on the ground
>"1915 is a hoax, armenian lobbies funding communists to disgrace the turkish identity fuck off back to your mountains long live Enver Paşa"

fast forward to 2013

>hanging out with friends in taksim
>i want to get some coffee ask friends if they want some too
>head to starbucks
>ask for two cappuccino and one gingerbread latte
>barista unfolds the turkish flag he was hiding under his shirt
>"turkish coffee, not greek coffee! baklava is turkish and greeks stole rakı and named it ouzo! greek genocide is a hoax malaka long live Atatürk!"

fast forward to 2015

>too traumatized to get out of my house
>survive only on tap water and bread crumbs
>can't take it anymore
>order some pizza
>delivery guy arrives
>ask him how much i owe him
>"تموت المرتد، الإمبراطورية العثمانية دمر الشرق الأوسط! وكانت الخلافة العثمانية خدعة تحيا بشار الأسد و ISIS!"

Anime posting war autist. The ultimate faglord.

next time, post that to an alamanci.

What the fuck do you want me to do about immigrants?I dont want to immigrate and become a yuropoor.

Also fuck armenians and greeks.The greeks burned everything in western anatolia and still claim there was a ''greek genocide''

biggest victory against us lol
poland was DoublePenetrated in ww2 and now it's colony of US

pls no bullying

but it's polandboipucci
let him clean ur closet

But Russia i tought you were above such childish bullying. Especially bullying special needs kids like poland.