On the bottom an educated white guy, whom the train will currently hit

On the bottom an educated white guy, whom the train will currently hit

On the top are 3 african americans attending harvard.

Would you flick the switch?

Yeah. The black dudes are probably there for show.

No.

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

White guy is already educated.

Black people might fail at Uni

Save the whitey

On the bottom an educated canadian, whom the train will currently hit

On the top are 3 finnish americans attending harvard.

Would you flick the switch?

Who the hell put them all there? A jew?

Congratulations

You've just murdered 3 people and are now going to jail

What a fucking idiot

whichever one has more whites on it, I let the train go over.

too many white devils in this world already, blacks may chimp out individually but white devils are global menace that's hell bent on destroying this planet and everything on it

Yes because I don't like black people and because white people are like my extended nation.

No, white cuck needs to die, because he's the problem.

whatever they just got into harvard by affirmative action.and 3 less Negroes to breed with white women. no reason i can think of not to switch

I'm a consequentialist so I'd not.

Then I would kill myself because I allowed someone to die.

I'd normally be very conflicted about making a choice in these trolly problems, but here I'd just not do anything and let the train kill the one day. I'd hate to talk to the white guy when he tracks me down to thank me for saving him and give me a gift basket with gluten free condoms and hear some retarded speech about GMOs. At least the black people will act cool and give me a copy of their mixtape.

No, killing is bad.

If the white guy is a Slav, kill the blacks. If the white guy is not a Slav, kill him.

>No
>No
Flicking the lever is murder regardless of the amount of people. Utilitarianism scum

You're that guy who keeps shitposting about Yugoslavia, aren't you?

Yes.

No, I'm not.

No, I need 3 workers more than one.

Flicking the switch would inadvertently mean murder, regardless of how many people die. Just leave it alone, and the train would be to blame.

I just don't like niggers to be honnest.

I will flick the switch to import blacks from hrvard, there's no place for Russian domination anymore, praise western education.

what if i had no idea what the lever would do?

A white man > 1000 blacks. Cuz blacks aren't humans

You get charged with manslaughter

Best thing is to not get involved and ignore the lever even if 50 people die instead of one, because at least it's not your fault that the one person died