Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmm...yes....quite the ponder....what is the true meaning behind this.........

Europe is actually a shithole thats the meaning

Heres what spain should.do, we should conquer all.our former colonies, even brazil this time, remove all natives the english way, and move half to 75% of.spanish people there, while using its natural resources to make.spain great again as well as create decent cities in there for the ones that move

Brrrrrrtt

Now remove all areas populated by less than 25 inhabitants per km^2

Really makes you think

It does

Because I love you Canada

What does this matter?

Because Europe is literally packed with people and Kanada is pretty much empty. But year the size of your useless barren wasteland is pretty impressive. The 41 times smaller UK still got twice the population of Kanada.

UK population: 65,102,385
whites: 56704177

Canada population: 36,155,487
whites: 27731258

Is that supposed to be impressive, or something to be wanted? I'm still failing to see your points.

It's like you're boasting about having 9" condoms but only have a 3" penis

Power and thus relevance is indirectly derived from population size, not how much barren wasteland you posses.

dominican republic even went back to being a colony a couple of years ago, your job will be even easier

>inb4 spain is invaded by brazil and then handed to portugal

Right, but I don't think OP was referring to power = size. We're aware of how powerless we are.

you need to get out of the basement to even think about doing something like that, Manolo

No, it doesn't. Canada has 100 million people; the UK has 64.

Just looked it up. I'm wrong; Mexico's the one with 100 million.
Canadians don't screw often, apparently.

>Canada has 100 million people
American education.

Try it faggot, we'll annex you and give you to Portugal as a spoil of war :^)))))))))))

It doesn't matter, there are more interesting, unique things to see in one region of one Euro country than the entire Canada tbf

I know you realized you were wrong but still I wonder how could you ever think Canada has 100m people, so

>American education

Very ugly shaped cunt

Really makes you think

(You)

I got it mixed up with mexico. I knew one of our bordering pals had 30-something and the other had 100 million; I just got them mixed up.

DELET THIS

LMAO at the British man using American measurements

I'll think about it

This is just not true. Europe has more to see, especially historic things, but any small region doesn't have more than the entirety of Canada. The "New World = No Culture/History" is just nonsense.

We're sorry about your 3" penis amerifat.

It's basic logic man.

One of them has people teaming over the border illegally.

The other one has a 50% college education rate.

Rather have 3" than 3cm like you Ahmed

That'll teach your fellow citizens to post threads like this

we don't use cm like the continentals you ignorant yank

Subj.

If you only include arable land, the US is the biggest country in the world

I think OP was just commenting on the size of Canada compared to Europe/Middle East/North Africa. Russia is also a huge country; bigger than Pluto or the moon.

I think America has more land than Canada, we are slightly bigger but much of ours is sea territory and glacial. I know they have more arable land

>I knew one of our bordering pals had 30-something and the other had 100 million; I just got them mixed up.

you have literally 2 (TWO) fucking neighbours

That explains why their prime minister wants Mexicans to come over.

Yeah instead you use archaic measurements like "stone"

Every day when I wake up in laugh at you backwards fuckers.

>american education
you couldn't possibly fabricate this

And you have none (0)

Feeling a rittre ronery?

we use kg too, we use a mixture of both in general. I personally have never used stone (might be a regional thing)

*I laugh

>And you have none (0)
>what is Ireland

>Ha-ha, climb my Ural mountain, girl, alright?

by both I mean imperial and metric

Slithering, slimy bunch of indecisive pricks. Pick a measurement system and stick to it. Your lack of backbone shows every time you use both.

well, we do, but the point was how to fuck can you not know one of the most basic things about your neighbour

>inches
>american

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

American education at the best

Well if we count sea borders then the USA are neighbours to Russia as well

ah yes, you were able to extrapolate all of that from the fact we use both metric and imperial, yes very impressive indeed

>french education
What is Northern Ireland?

French fucking shits

Considering how many stone the average American weighs there's really nothing to laugh at.

Does that even count? North Ireland is obviously Irish clay.

>What is Northern Ireland and Gibraltar
[For now]

Inches are used almost exclusively by americans. I know the measurement wasn't created in america, but like most great American creations (like burgers) they were created in another country but they just got better over here (like everything else)

>American brains are so small they can not comprehend being able to visualise two measuring systems

I'm just ahead of my time lads

Thanks for Alaska.

Inches is an old english measurement, you're the only idiots in the world that still use regularly this shit

>you're the only idiots in the world that still use regularly this shit
I think Liberia and Burma use it too

kek

>English minds are too feeble to fully commit to a measurement system

Literally every other country on earth was able to switch fully without using the old measurements. Really makes you wonder

your ignorance knows no bounds
but please carry on telling me about mine and other countries

We aren't Russia

>Liberia and Burma
Literally who tier nations

Just Texas is the size of a third of Europe (excluding Russia) We know things about our neighboring states because if it isnt American it doesn't matter.

FUCK CALIFORNIA.

>I know that inches weren't created in America

Great reading comprehension. Do you ever read more than the first sentence?

Did you even read that post? Lmao I talked exclusively about America. Wasn't telling you about your shit hole at all. Great reading comprehension though.

Holly fuck, dyslexia attacks again...

>LMAO at the British man using American measurements
Using something a lot does not make it yours, ameridumb.
Do you ever think?

@61838133
how do people fall for such obvious bait?
no (You) for you

Every person on earth has infinite ignorance. The quantity of unknown unknowns is staggering. Get off your high horse, none of us know anything about anything.

>Americans can't deal with situations that aren't absolutes
>Can't decide to use a measurement that's appropriate for the job
>Still Can't hold more than one system in their minds

>Imperial measurements
>America is the world's only empire

Seems legit to me

it's used here yet you're saying it's only used in america. That is you telling me about my country.

2deep4me

Actually a lot of Americans use metric measurements. Cubic centimeters are everywhere, our soda comes in 2L bottles, wine comes in 750mL. Our military measures distance in "clicks" (km). Our scientific field uses metric exclusively.

>almost exclusively

Great reading comprehension you retard

>@

Have a (ewe)

>"English minds are too feeble to fully commit to a measurement system"
So you admit that you are a hypocritical faggot?

Not him, but hypocrisy IS the American way. I'm the guy who is 2deep4u

who is in charge of making a meme of this comment?

What the fuck

It's an Arctic and glacial tundra. Not really fit for habitation by anything except polar bears, marine mammals, fish, caribou, wolves, fox, weasels, a few hardy birds, and eskimos of course.

Can you imagine if a country used something as dumb as body parts to measure lengths
Like imagine measuring lengths in feet :^)

I'm on it

Even if it's inhabited it's still rich in natural resources and a big reason for why our economy does so well
Oil, minerals, drinkable water, etc

And the odd mining operation or two

thank you kind monkeys

>white
>jokes about small dicks
nice

>none of us know anything about anything
speak for yourself

Don't forget about us :(

Nothing can be known with certainty. Study philosophy and become enlightened to the futility of the pursuit of knowledge.