Tell me about black people in your country Sup Forums

Tell me about black people in your country Sup Forums

Would you tolerate a demographic that cheers when law enforcement gets slaughtered by terrorists, and openly chants for death to police?

infowars.com/sick-black-lives-matter-supporters-celebrate-murder-of-dallas-cops/

youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

Fuck niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I had a chance of dying at every police stop, I'd riot too.

Also
>infowars

And they dismiss rational Wiki

how many niggers do you think are unlawfully killed by police every year, Jamal?

>Actually trying to justify this

wow, just wow

I've seen a few blacks, they were minding their own business.
I think westerners are just racist.

>Cropped graphic

Yeah, I'm going to trust that source, just like I trust infowars

Structural poverty is the answer. Also, the riots of today/yesterday was the logical conclusion of almost a decade of police impunity.

They murdered 2 innocents black men.

>it's a rogue Sup Forums poster episode

>Tell me about crackers in your country Sup Forums

>Would you tolerate a government law enforcement agency that cheers when black chaps get slaughtered by terrorists aka police, and get away with it without repercussions?

>Structural poverty is the answer. Also, the riots of today/yesterday was the logical conclusion of almost a decade of police impunity.

Source?

>They murdered 2 innocents black men.

Why don't you wait for the judgement on that?

I will ask you again, how many niggers have been unlawfully killed by police?

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

>“If one adjusts for the racial disparity in the homicide rate or the rate at which police are feloniously killed, whites are actually more likely to be killed by police than blacks,” said Mr. Moskos, a former Baltimore cop and author of the book “Cop in the Hood.”
>“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”

>it's a nigger apologist spic tries to justify nigger terrorists killing law enforcement officers episode
Go back to plebbit, you aren't welcome here

Do you have any actual evidence that this occurs? How many niggers do you think are unlawfully killed by police every year?

I'll cut your head open and use your skull as my soup bowl, faggot.

>Would you tolerate a demographic that cheers when law enforcement gets slaughtered by terrorists
I tolerate our liberals but I wouldn't give them any political power if I could.

>and openly chants for death to police
In Russia I would understand their anger, though it's meaningless unless you want to be marginalized and thrown into a cell then marginalized more. Problems aren't solved with hysteria and terror.

>posts source so you can check it yourself
Fuck off Pierre

Not an argument you nigger apologist

Memes aside, what you can drive from the graph is that the police target blacks more.

Poverty and racism, and the ever-so-lasting remanent of slavery.

>Do you have any actual evidence that this occurs? How many niggers do you think are unlawfully killed by police every year?
At least two these last days.

>Memes aside, what you can drive from the graph is that the police target blacks more.

No you can't, unless you are a retard

I literally posted the other source to demonstrate that when you account for crime rates, whites are targeted more by police.

So why do you ignore the truth? Is it because it doesn't fit your left wing terrorist narrative?

>between 50-100 people
>a demographic

Nice try bong Cleetus

>a maximum of 100 niggers were happy with today's terrorist attack

do you actually believe this?

I really do hope there's further depolicing in black cities, it's been great fun watching the shootings mount up in Chicongo these last 8 months

I'd like to know what Shillary has to say about this. After all, Dems have been encouraging BLM ever since they first emerged. It was only Donald who was warning us about them, about the dangerous attitudes towards cops leading towards violence.

And he was ignored. And he was proven right again. Yet the tards on Sup Forums will ignore it because LE DONALD DRUMPF xDDD

of course not, but the video doesn't show more than that. Even if 20% of the total black population does this, it's not OK to declare the entire demographic as a supporter of terrorism

>it's not OK to declare the entire demographic as a supporter of terrorism

No, but it's okay to admit there is a problem with black people and thier culture where literally millions of them (and yes - for what it's worth I think 20% is an underestimate) believe that dead policemen is a good thing. There has been total hysteria about police killing black men, especially when the number of genuine unlawful killings is so low, and there is no evidence that it is racial profiling (see ). It's media pandering to left wingers and niggers, and it's so fucking dangerous it has literally led to 5 dead policemen

Yet no one will hold them to account

If you want to believe that there is no racism in the fact that the US police kills much more black people, and get away more easily, why not

>muh niggers deserved it
Nice try blaming the victim