youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMLJq_EihM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>depression kicks back in
Great.

Live stream of the parade if anyone wants, not sure how much is left:
globalnews.ca/news/2794005/watch-live-2016-calgary-stampede-parade/

dum lol

Oceania is at war with East Asia.
Oceania has always been at war with East Asia.

it'll probably maybe be ok

on a picture south east ukrainian cornfields after canadian goverment ordered ukrainian nazis to burn them all down so they can get rid of competition on the world market. so far around 6000 acres are burned down.

corn is shit, grow wheat

vine.co/v/e9KPWaXLuiX

It's over now

yeah sorry, I couldn't remember what time it ended. started about 2 and a half hours ago.

Yeah, just like always. It sucks though because we write our exams or tests this month and I have to learn which is always hard for me and it's not getting better. I guess it's been time it came back.

Destroy Canada. Do it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMLJq_EihM

Why the fuck was my /cum/ deleted fucking retarded jannies

h-hi big strong americans and spanish bastardos and FUCKING LEAFERS hehe

did you create it before the previous thread died? if not maybe one is in the habit of deleting them because too many people create it early.

i just quit my job

Holy shit my dude

how does it feel? I'm hoping to do the same too.

might give no notice...

>how does it feel?
feels good i got some dumb part time shift work lined up for the gap and now i can actually look for something i want to do

>might give no notice...
do you absolutely need a reference? if no than theres no point

this is an old picture of my town

Who is whiter? USA or Canada?

>muh depression

why does everyone who is a little whiny bitch these days claim to be soOoOooooooo depwessed ;___;;
grow a pair in your empty nutsac
fuccen pathetic tbph

>school is so hard and mom didn't put a babybel in my lunchbox :((( i am sooo depressed and suicidal!! :((

canada obviously

ppl that are white in canada and us are 9/10 times actually just european descended tho, unlike latin america

I fucking hate the Stampede

As if we didn't have enough foreigners in this city already.

>do you absolutely need a reference?
my references are co-workers who left the company a while back. I'd never ask my current boss to be a reference, she's too weird and I don't know anyone else in management enough. the company and my position has a high rate of people quitting without notice. I think I'd be the 3rd person in a row to do it.

At least the Stampede has some culture to it, Edmonton's equivalent is just a soulless excuse for a fair.

>muh everyone pretends
>le just get it together xd

Fuck off

Chinese girlfriend where?

mexico is going to be whiter than those two countrie in 20 years

I just like being able to wear jeans and a normal shirt to work. Plus the military sections of the parades are fun. I think one year our jets flew over the city, that was cool.

Canada, though USA has far more whites.

I wish I lived in Utah desu. I live in Southern California, and only approx. 1/2 the people I see are white. During my trip in Utah, it was rare to see a non-white. I believe I only saw one or two blacks in total.

Vancouver

>tfw "animal rights" people bitch every year
>despite most of the animals involved being of retirement age who would probably be killed otherwise
glad everyone ignores them

i'll send you some free shipping

how? isnt Mexico mostly native american heritage?

are there any not white mormons?

Yeah, I've seen plenty of Tongan Mormons.

yeah those groups don't have much of an audience in Alberta, thank god.

fuck lads depression hitting me hard af again...just went to the supermarket and they were out of cheddar cheese snyder's pretzel pieces...then i went to checkout to pay and dropped the yoghurt uuugh fml everything is so unfair i really hate it when i have a depressive phase!!! (i'm bipolar btw)

soon, i hope
(for you)

i think some of the mexicans on here are upper class, because english proficiency is absolute balls in mexico, and forget what 95% of their country looks like.

Americans should make their own general and distance themselves from Canada's irreparable stupidity.

ur stupid

>tfw when i'm afflicted with sadness brought on by a lack of south American gf

unbelievable

wisen up and find love with a bbc (british born chinese)
eventually realize they are westernized and rotten, then settle with a pure fob

>english proficiency is absolute balls in mexico
this
me and other student are the ones with 99% english the rest are uninterested ignorants who struggle to learn it because they don't like it just like most anglo countries (where almost nobody knows a second language), the only difference is that they don't realize they actually need to learn it.
it's so frustrating to hear them deman the teacher to speak spanish because they don't understand and then they come to me asking all sort of questions and i'm like ''pay fucking attention!''

thanks

nah

What's your opinion on Brits celebrating being defeated by USA in 4th of July?

But muh feet and asian girlz Xdd

noice i should do the same

IN FACT IT WAS YOOOU

this small ass made me depressed.
Fuck this board....

just make sure you have something lined up

you like?

he doesn't want to be a neet
hahahahahahahahahaha cuck

>order some stuff off amazon
>didn't know about Canada post strike
>estimated delivery date is between now and a month later
ok

>be proud black man of the hellscape of detroit
>don't know how to greentext

No only slanty eyed whores and feet lol

Racist

Guten tag mein nazi kamraten

What are you guys drinking?

Guten Abend DoMINIkaner

I had a Gatorade with my oatmeal 4 hours ago

DAS IST NICH GUT MEIN BRUDER

>be physics major
>decide to take acting class because it sounds fun
>enjoy it very much
>suddenly interested in acting and film making
>want to take remaining acting classes
>all of them cause schedule conflicts
>school doesn't offer film making classes

Why do yanks get angry when tourists visit new york?

Do we?

Post your view :D

We don't. Visit my state, make sure you bring money

(bookface)/Micah-Xavier-Johnson-913409548782404/

One of the Dallas shooters (the one they cornered and gunned down) has a fan page apparently

I don't get mad but it really is pretty much Tourist Trap: the City

Oh

Apparently they killed him by detonating his own bomb with a robot

ha

"If you pay them, they win."
-Turdeau, It's 2016.

What else is there to visit? Some irrelevant city?
All yanks say visit muh national parks, admittedly they are beautiful but nature is all over the world, why spend so much just to go to a US national park?

NYC is by no means a tourist trap, no clue what the other guys was talking about

Here's a picture of the guy who organized the anti-police rally btw

Why do black Americans only get mad when a black is killed by a white police officer but never when a black is killed by a black thug?

It's almost as if they've accepted that black on black crime is a part of their culture and they can't stop it.

i don't wanna sound like a memer but with the uptick in negroid chimpouts and the realization that the most violent ethnic group on earth, but i don't feel safe anymore and i want to get a gun for protection

how long do you plan to visit?

all the time in the world

I plan to do the PCT/AT once in my life

You dont sound like a memer, you sound sensible 2bh

The problem I had when visiting NYC is everybody there is too busy being from NYC to enjoy their own city.

>hungry?
grab a NY slice
>cold?
get a NY hat and an "I

i feel like a memer though, because i don't even know the steps to purchasing a firearm.

Never heard anyone being mad about that. Literally everyone wants to visit new york even people from the states.

I guess you might have talked to some flyover sperg.

/k/ retard here, buy a Mosin Nagant. I'd recommend an SKS but you guys can't get those for reasonable prices like we can, which kinda sucks.
The Mosin is dirt cheap and has dirt cheap ammo that will stop a chimp dead in his tracks. The downside is that it's slow to fire (bolt action) and it'll dislocate your fucking shoulder if you're a limp-wristed faggot.
Otherwise just buy an AR-15 derivative if you want a long-ranged defensive tool, a Shotgun if you want home defense or a 9mm/45ACP handgun if you want concealed carry. If you choose 9MM, remember Mozambique drill- two to the chest, one to the head.

>i don't even know the steps to purchasing a firearm
Walk into a store, pick out a gun, do some paperwork, pay for it and walk out

i don't think a mosin nagant would be good for home defense. i wanna protect my anime dolls from feral niggers, not halt the reich. i was thinking of getting a handgun and then maybe like a semi-auto .22

is that it?

>If you don't have any felonies on record, domestic assault charges on record, restraining/no contact orders against you, or a history involving you being committed to a mental institution

You just walk into a store, find one you like, tell them you want it and they'll give you the paperwork while they run a background check on you. Then you pay for it and leave. Bring 2 forms of ID, drivers license and a matching 2 day fishing license has worked for me in a pinch.

you should definitely do a road trip then desu
you know what you could do is start in washington, make your way down to san fran, go down highway 1 to the border, go east/northeast to whichever state you want till the east coast then up to new york, then make your way back to go down PCT or whatever

but thats just my opinion, i really like roadtrips

thank you. but i live in omaha and i think i need a permit to own a handgun so i need to look into that.

is that fear and loathing in las vegas part 2?

sounds good, but roadtrips by yourself? fuck that

Everyone in America needs a permit to own a handgun

i thought that was just for conceal and carry

A pistol IS a conceal and carry

>posting more than two sentences on /cum/

That's kind of a bitch.

Google says a CCW (concealed carry permit) will suffice and if you're over 21 you might as well get that anyway. As a plus they'll teach you how to safely handle a gun when you go to get that, which is very important for new shooters.

Not at all senpai. You can buy one in a private sale at 18 in Virginia no paperwork of any kind required.

Also, concealed carry just means you put your shirt over it so people can't see it.