Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Emrej7o8wy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck im glad they're killing themselves off

>american """"""""beer""""""""""

>inb4 muh microbrews

>Bud Light
Fucking pussy drink and on top is disgusting af

It's not meant to be a manly drink. Bud light is an alcoholic's water. Regular Budweiser is better, but still pretty shitty. If you want good American beer, you can easily find it. (Protip: the most popular thing is NEVER the best thing)

Are you trying to tell me pic related is any better?

Some American microbrews are great imo, like Ten-Fiddy, Sculpin, Dale's Ale and so on.

No, any ""light"" beer is shit

At least we can buy it after 8pm

At least we don't have to take a 4 hour round trip by boat to buy it without paying exorbitant taxes.

Suckle my left nut, Teemu.

America is beer heaven.

Alright then. We both admit bud light is watery shit. Please try a different American beer. We make some pretty good ones.

Why do some people always get triggered about microbrews

>Fucking IPA meme
When will it die. Suddenly everyone wants to be hip and cool and drink IPA.

It's not about microbrews. They get triggered when people drink bud lite and think all American beer tastes like that.

>Just because no one likes FPA

Why do Europeans pretend they don't drink the same mass-produced swill as Americans?

Agreed. There are still some American breweries making hefeweizens and Czech lagers and such

I've never seen anybody drink a Corona in my life.

Sri Lanka confirmed for most patrician country in the world

>checks my corner of the world
Mythos and Efes are great btw.

we don't even pretend

viy biys cunt

It mostly stems from the fact that on the west coast we have hot dry summers and mild winters. This is really good for certain hops such as citra and cascade which make great IPAs. So we have a lot of IPAs which are quite good but lack the climate for hops that are used in milder beers.

IPA is utter shit

>just overhop my shit up man

Lager is where it is at.

IPA tastes like a beer can.
it feels as if the aluminium it is contained in has contaminated the brew
>hey bro, have you tried this india pale ale shit?
>me

But i've only noticed the sudden IPA memeing in last year or two. Now I see fucking gazillion IPA brands.

Do you export them? I'd love to try some

It's usually Europeans who make those assumptions. Aussies love their swill like nobody else. It's honorable, really.

Belgian ales are the best, lager is generic shit.

As long as it's not Fosters, it's a BIG DEAL that Australians don't drink Fosters.
>t. Australians and any Brit who visited Australia and made a prat of themselves by presuming people there love it.

FUCKING THIS

Bavarian lagers are my favorite, what about you?

Czech

Staropramen? Urquell pilsner? Kozel?

baltic lager is where it's at tho

This is hilarious to me.

It's trendy right now but it's been around for a while.

you forgot krušovice and budweiser.

Urquell

just give it a ten years until all hipsters suddenly become stout fans so that I can enjoy my double ipas without the hatred

I am more of a Czech man myself.
And while I pretty much like all types of beer, I can't stand Wheat Beer nor English fucking ales, they can't brew for shit.

Budweiser and Svijany. Kozel is generic garbage.

Who doesn't like Urquell. There's a reason why most of the worlds beer is copied after that.

There's probably hundreds of brands, just interested if Americans get the same or get
>Prague Lite: Czech Premium Draught Light Beer - made in Oklahoma

I don't think stout tastes neutral enough for hipsters. I bet next hip will be your weird ass lemonade+beer combos. Soon we will have all kinds of Radlers.

Dunkel beers were pretty good, aren't they popular in Germany?

Yuengling is the superior American lager, but even it pales when compared to middle European lagers.

>Yuengling

I can tell you're from Penna or Ohio, Yengling is utter shit.

yeah it is keep doing it please

>Germans mix Cola and wheatbeer

only in certain areas like gera and erfurt, just a handful of dunkels are good tho

picture this, they have to call czech budweiser THE ACTUAL FUCKING BUDWEISER czechvar in the US because their budweiser has copyrighted the name in the US. Funnily enough, that's why american budweiser gets sold under the name BUD in the EU as they don't hold the copyright for the budweiser trademark in the EU, as budweiser is a Czech brewery established in Budweis back in 18 fucking 95.

We also mix it with banana juice

>"""""AMERICAN"""" """""BEER"""""

vocaroo.com/i/s0Emrej7o8wy

Both. I get urquell but I also get local lager made by the Red Hare brewery in Atlanta.

wheatbeer + banana is best

If i have learned anything during my stay in Germany is that
A) You like beer, a lot
B) You have chocolate in everything (bread, yoghurt, everything
C) YOU FUCKING LOVE CHERRY FOR SOME REASON, CHERRY THIS CHERRY THAT.
Fucking weirdos.

>iran
>saudi arabia
Didn't know they alcohol to begin with.

dunno about finland but here the stout trend is evolving incredibly among hipsters. all the ones that I know personally have started blabbering about stouts who were once american ipa admirers.

Alcohol-free beer? Which itself is a crime against humanity and god. I know a Jordanian who drank only alcohol free beer.

Have you tried it?

Its really good. But you have to use wheat beer.

Yeah, what gives. The only turks I've ever met drank more than I do.
Doesn't allah forbid alcohol?

Augustiner was stupidly popular in Munich but it wasn't sold anywhere in other major cities.

I love wheatbeer, it's Banana I can't stand tbqh.

Crown Lager is better

Stouts are even worse than IPAs. So thick and soupy, how do you drink more than 2? I get full and I can't chug them like I could with a lager or pilsner or witbier

Cuck

So don't chug them then you child.

>nepal
best ally confirmed

>Victoria bitters
>crown lager

You cucks sure do love your oppressors.

>euros in charge of partying
I bet you've never even funneled a beer before kek

How do you even feel drunk after 1 beer? Do you pour it directly into your gaping cunt?

Stouts are gaining some popularity here as well. Stouts are a funky beer that have a lot of potential for brewers to mess around with recipes. Like I went to Stone brewery one of the largest IPA beer companies in the US and about a quarter of everything on the menu was a stout.

>weak
no seriously you shouldn't be drinking 3 pints of hardcore stout anyway imo. I dislike them to begin with but I guess you cannot treat a stout like a session beer, it's more like a piece of chocolate with >90% cocoa which you can only enjoy in little quantities.

>Most civilized thread in Sup Forums for long time is about beer
Truly world uniting liquid. Non-alcoholism should be banned.

I bet you never bought 20 different 12% local beers, mixed them in one of those metal beer keg things and funneled that.
University was hell.

>Drinking exclusively to get drunk
Are you both like 16?

That actually sounds pretty terrible. In American college frats, they haze people with weirder shit than drinking. The drinking is one thng, but they make dudes get their dicks signed by like 5 women and give them a day to do it, or they cluster them together in a room, turn the lights out and beat them with plastic bats. Pretty sure hazing has been officially banned nationwide, but it's still extremely prevalent

Rare country
>flag beer

>yuro's all drink macrobrew shit owned by American conglomerates
>still act all superior

Holy shit! Plastic bats!? You guys are real toughies..

I'm 23 but because of college, I built up a huge resistance. I don't really drink that hard anymore, that was just shit I did in college until I turned 21

Kek, okay you neet

>snow niggers don't understand why IPA is popular
Mmm lemme have this refreshing porter in 90 degree heat.
Plus the majority of those beers in the picture aren't even IPA's, especially in the 750ml section. There's typically more yurotrash beer to the left of where that picture was taken (It's whole foods, they follow a standard template).

Here's it's a tradition among university clubs.
The ones from the vet students are the worst, and yes it includes lots and lots of blood and animal gore

There's always an American that wants to start a pissing contest

If someone wants to know how the Finnish delicacy, Mämmi, tastes like then drink this

It tasted like absolute shit. You couldn't feel any particular taste other than the taste of incredibly cheap alcohol.
And i remember one time we made a fucker drink alcohol out of a toilet.
>drain it
>clean it very thoroughly
>pour ungodly amounts of cheap vodka and beer in there
>take a random guy who wasn't in on the thing
>tell him he's going to drown in alcohol
>forcefully put his head in, but not too far
>he has to drink so he doesn't actually drown
This is what university is like when your mate is the son of some rich french lawyers.

And what exactly is Finnish beer? Oh right, shit.

Is this same poster?
Why so hostile mate?

>implying lager is beer
Deserves a trip to the gas chambers, tbqh familia.

Don't know how fermented mammi could be bad

>drinking beer
>not drinking šnops

>Can't drink like an adult, you have to CHUG CHUG CHUG all the time.
>Beat each other up with children's toys
>Tee hee you have to get 5 girls to sign your dick, not getting them to do something much better with said dick
>This all makes the yankee feel like a Mawyun
There is a lot I don't understand about your people and the list is just getting larger.

Trust me, no one gives a fuck about what frat faggots do. It's a pathetic and embarrassing part of College culture, but it seems to be dying off.

I never really noticed anything bad about American beer. But I also don't really care about what beer I drink. It all tastes about the same.

>tfw you ll never try best korea's beer

>Muh microbreweries
>Muh microchocolateries
>Muh microprogrammeries
>Muh microaggressions
>Muh microcheeseries
>Muh micropenis
>Muh microeconomy
>Muh macrofrontier
>Muh microstate
>Muh microellection
>Muh microschool