Crime Thread

What's the worst crime that gas happened to you in your country?

Someone stole a transformer toy from me in my school.

More like
>Jew thread

Stefan Löfven as pm

Fuck off nazi

I was raped when I was a kid

I was once lightly head butted because I was being a cunt
>Glasgow is so dangerous

More like islam

kek
No one dares to touch me

Nothing ever happened because I live in a first world country.

Are you that guy from that morning thread?

>What's the worst crime that gas happened to you in your country?
>gas
here's the joke

Right ;')

Story?

Kill yourself, tripfag.

Some nignogs stole the rims off my car

They left my car on bricks with no wheels

I've been born white.

t. Turk

yes

Crime happens everywhere, its human nature

I burned someone face with pic related and a lighter
I punched a guy and he lost a teeth

>berlin

>Land I live in was given to an other nation for free even though they never had a country here or anywhere.
>Forced to learn another language.

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

I have never experienced any crimes in my country, desu. But when I was in Spain, my cell phone was stolen.

plenty of unresolved murders here
backed up by the CIA even

Tatar?

I've had my teeth kicked in and been shot at

tell us about the shooting

A junkie-looking dude wanted my stuff so I panicked, punched him in the face and ran, he shot at me twice while I was running but I got around a corner and got away.

In hindsight, should've just given him my shit

Tatars had a country, I'm from Chuvashia.

got beaten by a bully
no srsly..
i'm a sissy boi

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My mom gave birth to me.

Radio in the car was stolen

Some homeless kids stole my cap when I was 13.

But my best friend got her father murdered and a friend raped and murdered, so I guess she got my quota on the statistics.

Someone dented my (shitty) car with their door.

There's basically no crime where I live.

Why was she ever on doctor who? insufferable. Some druggie broke into my house then jumped out the window.

I was molested by my cousin when I was young.

I've stealed orbit from shop.

I was convinced to pre-order Fallout 4 because Bethesda convinced me that it was impossible to fuck it over such a game.

$1,000 mexican pesos wasted on that shit.

> stolen
Sry for my English

I once opened a snack and it had ants on it.

Oil costs 0,70 azn/liter.
It's "stole" m8. "I stole".

to be honest, yes and no
you did well in not giving him anything but yeah you could have died and your stuff taken from your corpse
running away was the worst move but you did it succesfully so no harm done i suppose?

btw i misread OP and absolutely shit happened to me, only to women near me (friends and an aunt got arm robbed in separate cases)
and yeah one far relative got tortured in dictatorship time so the whole family on mother's side got asylum at Argentina. i think that uncle is fine now, but have no contact with him

No crime has ever happened to me in my country, none whatsoever.

But I have been pickpocketed in New York, had a small calibre rifle shot in my direction in Oklahoma, had my cabin burgalised in Maine, and an attempted buglary in Colorado. Also in Kiev,Ukraine some cops made me pay them fir the "crime" of drinking in public (something everybody else including children was doing as well since it was a street party in the Maidan but the cops noticed me speaking in English made me empty my pockets and took my passport until I gave them enough)

And even though it's not a crime I was hustled out if $50 by gypsies, but that was my own stupidity t.bh

To me? Nothing.
But someone stole my mom's wallet like two years ago.

Thanks.

Dilma being elected by the second time

I dropped my glasses once while it was raining, and before I noticed someone had picked them up when I wasn't looking and left.

So I got to walk home party blind in the rain. I don't know why someone would steal cheap looking prescription eye glasses.

25 de ABRIL !!

I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS SINCE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD AND FOUND OUT WE GAVE AWAY OUR EMPIRE ! I HATE OLD PEOPLE , I WISH I COULD HANG THEM FOR THEY'RE CRIMES AGAINST PORTUGAL!

Babysitter's son kicked my shit in and molested my sister when I was 8. He would sit on top of me and stuff my mouth with socks or push me down the stairs.

Dindus got shot and his motorcycle skid into my garage door

I hope you kill the lad.

Is never to late to do the right thing

A guy steal my phone, I was 12 yo.
He was like 18 or kinda.

The neighborhood kids figured out how to pop the lock in one of my cars and steal the change from my ashtray.

They did it 3 or 4 times but they left everything else untouched.

to me personally? nothin.
to my familia? we got our mazda stolen once, the one time we left it outside our walls/gate. some dudes stole our stereo. some random threw a pretty big rock over our wall and broke our dining room window. some cunt broke in (somehow without triggering our alarm system) stole my brother's phone ( a whopping then-new Samsung D500!!1!) and, for some reason, apologised to my still-sleeping mum (he said "sorry ma'am" in a heavily accented aff-accent so it came out "sorrie mem", how he knew my mum was a school teacher I still don't understand) before being chased out by my mum....

Two attempts of being robbed in the streets by shitskins / italians. Both times I was alone but I punched them until they fled because I get kinda crazy when attacked.

Fraud is really fucking common in this shithole
When I was just 15, some fucking dick from Peru I met at school telled me he was going to sell me some authentic Bart Simpson shorts (he said that the chcaracter was voiced by a sexy woman who always had on blue shorts, so the shorts were actually worn by a sexy woman and bart, who I love)
I meet him behind the school
He beat me and take my money
He throw onto me a pair of 'shorts', made from cutting up the Argentina flag and wiping shit on

Also I have been mugged 7 times. fuck this shithole.

I don't know his name otherwise I would

do you benchpress sauerkraut to develop functional-strength (eating the kraut once hungry ofc)??

a gypsy stole my pen in elementary school
not even kidding

Holy fucking shit
Kek
This can't be real

And you dont know your nanny name? are you kidding ask your father her fucking name look her up, and you will find that fucker's name. Don't pussy out, this is about ending a fucking wound , dont allow you and your sister's to live forever as a victim , be a the one that gives shit about your sister . What kind of father will you one day be?

Some girl stole my hat in school. Then placed some ribbons on it and wore. Got me 3 years to realize that it's my hat.

I fucked them up with my sausage.

..... were you not paying attention? how many ribbons did she attach?

sounds like they got the *worst* of you B^)

a guy trapped his daugher in his cellar and raped her for over 10 years. She gave birth to multiple children which he also raped (iirc)

his name is Fritzl you may have heard of him

I really don't. We were fresh immigrants at the time and only.paid in cash. I only know their last name.

Revenge is not the answer portugal

doesn't ring a bell, sorry

i just checked Wikipedia and the actual numbers are:

his daughter was captured and raped for 24 years, they have 7 kids together and 3 of those kids were captured with her together

pretty fucked up i live just half an hour away from the place

m8 read the title again..... unless you mean to tell us that you were his daughter.... (fug)

lol it's probably gonna be something generic like Johnson or O'Malley kek

>generic
It's Star. Not sure how generic it is but I know his face and have his Tony Hawk save file.

oh...whoops

>he was going to sell me some authentic Bart Simpson shorts (he said that the chcaracter was voiced by a sexy woman who always had on blue shorts, so the shorts were actually worn by a sexy woman and bart, who I love)

It was a mass produced hat, everyone wore them back then. Just my mum sewed my initials on it, that's how I found out it's mine.

Back in middle school I left my bike outside a library unchained
It got stolen

I was 18 and my wallet got stolen off me while I was sleeping on a bus
The bus driver stopped the guy from getting off and got the wallet back for me

lol time to rev up dem faesboook. then call up tha police like says revenge isn't the answer. (unless there's some sort of statute-of-limitations bs I ain't aware of, in which case: go full murderhobo on the sonnovabitch)

no worries m8, d'ya got any stories for the thread?

oh.. well case closed :s

Nah, I wish I never found that hat.
Apparently she had stolen bunch of my stuff and kept them because she liked me. Creepy stuff, m8.

This is not about revenge , i understand revenge settles nothing, but this is not random crime, this is a predator , and they only learn by becoming prey
Only last name? how do they find her? who does also know her?

did'ya giver the Cawkasus?

She had 6 brothers and about 12 male cousins, m8.
I'm not suicidal.

oh that's right you guys have weird traditions when it comes to stuff like that.... fug

Well, everyone has some bit of conservativism and traditionalism. I was just raised in peak years.

I think a teacher at school told them about her. Not one of my teachers though.
What the ither guy said about facebook might be right though. I only knew her as Miss Star.

i once got fucked over when i tried to buy weed

but other than that nothing ever happened to me luckily

Someone hit my car's mirror and took off

>i once got fucked over when i tried to buy weed
nothing worse than niggas fuckin' with a man's weed :'(

>Crime happens everywhere, its human nature
no, the problem is capitalism.

back in the age of sultans there was crime too
it's quite plausible that crime was present even at the cavemen age. it's human nature

It wasn't present until the invention of common law.
So I think society is to blame.

seconded

you must defend your families honour

not in the times of primitive communism there were.

>because there never any crime in the USSR?
oh wait didn't that evolve into a literally mob-controlled shithole a couple of years later?

study some Functionalist perspective in sociology and quit being such a college kid

There wasnt.
Only unfortunate accidents.

Some asshole stole my weed in my backyard

Nothing

Maybe I had a toy stolen when I was a kid but that's meaningless

A FUCKING ROACH