Spiderman

What a wonderful thread, my friend.

I took a piss in that pond.

Fuck yeah I love Spider-Man!

some asian immigrants drank that piss from the pond

So all is well.

now post you national costume unless you are a somalian living in Sweden

>culture = wearing funny old clothes

actually, i guess we have two.. pilgrim and colonial.

is this honestly what "culture" means? you just play dress up and pretend you're living in the past? because we have a ton of weirdos here who do that. or is it something else i'm not getting?

Local one. Nobody wears that anymore though (kinda sad).

Good good,

But for us this is our most holy dress for notable occasions.

such as our national day, weddings, graduations and such.

Its not for role play

>our most holy dress
>not for role play

no offense, but i think you're full of shit.. or at least just a bit...

people dress up in colonial costumes for our national holiday too. and they dress up as pilgrims for thanks giving.. or they make their kids do it.

Dude we get it.

Unlike every other culture/nation on Earth, we Guflies never gave up out clothes, so this is more like a every day wear.

>you just play dress up and pretend you're living in the past
People in some Russian eco-villages do that. They're not necessary all weirdos, I understand those who sometimes want to wear fance clothes that don't fit into the modern society because of prejudice and dogms. Also why not play? Like liberals love to say: be more openminded.

Most of our national costume types have been used for this for up to 200 years, so its a continuous tradition.

When we wear them we don't bring with us our spears, spiked staffs and knifes like our (male) ancestors who wore them originally when it was considered modern fashion. We also use modern shoes, carry with us our credit cards and wear modern watches, because we aren't role playing.

Instead we only wear it because we are proud of our nationality and culture and find them fashionable

Opa war Sturmführer bei der SS

MARI!

Only if you post Finnish girls in Finnish outfits.

we dont have that

Lies.